Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

synthesis and integration

+10
b_A
MulaiAzhagi
charvaka
chameli
artood2
garam_kuta
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MaxEntropy_Man
Hellsangel
Propagandhi711
14 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

synthesis and integration - Page 5 Empty Re: synthesis and integration

Post by Kris Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:I am now guessing some iyengar lady somewhere ran away with some gult. They are well-endowed, I been told. Maybe that prompts all the jealosies by SDS'ers.

>>> Who are the SDS'ers? Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere-- too long a thread.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:I am now guessing some iyengar lady somewhere ran away with some gult. They are well-endowed, I been told. Maybe that prompts all the jealosies by SDS'ers.

Tracy, i hope you are feeling better now. I was greatly pained to know about the medical history of you and your family. I wish you a complete recovery.

Tracy Whitney posted Re:My daughter has mild to moderate aortic valve regurgitation on 3 yrs ago
"her leaky valve has increased form mild to moderate"

What does that mean? Also, not familiar with leaky valve. Where are you located? Hope you get the best medical advise and care. If the doctors says that she will have a normal adult life and lifespan, albeit with precautions and supervisions, I would suggest you to believe in that firmly, and tell her to forget about it as well. I had a major accident as a kid, and my mom would worry a lot about my well being when dad once just told me that you have no issues, and you are completel fine. When you are 11, that's all you need to know. Nothing was life threatening anyway. By the time I was 18-19, they started hinting it, and when in 20s, I was given a bigger medical backgroud, and told what to expect when. My mom has had a hole in her heart all her life. It was discovered when she was in her 50s during routine checkups. If I remember correctly, her condition was MVP - mitro valve prolapse. The only symptom she has was going out of breath while climbing the stairs. She is 65+ now, with various other issues, but luckily nothing related to MVP.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/health/my-daughter-has-mild-to-moderate-aortic-valve-regurgitation-36145.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Kris wrote:

>>> Who are the SDS'ers? Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere-- too long a thread.
SDS
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:46 pm

why thanks rashmun. so nice of you. prayers are what keep the world going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:why thanks rashmun. so nice of you. prayers are what keep the world going.

Considering that you have been in a serious accident and have been told what to expect when, shouldn't you be spending more time in prayers rather than contemplating about the dick size of men you have never seen?

Last edited by Rashmun on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Thanks...TW's post makes sense now.

P.S. Unless the ladies in question were the well- endowed ones. That would make these guys really weird, on top of -well, their shortcomings.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Aortic valve regurgitation can be a serious condition ..surprised that Tracy's kid has it ..at her age .. that too has increased from mild to moderate ?
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:56 pm

chameli wrote:Aortic valve regurgitation can be a serious condition ..surprised that Tracy's kid has it ..at her age .. that too has increased from mild to moderate ?

>>>> Guys, may I suggest not discussing this further? We are dealing with a child's health matter here.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:why thanks rashmun. so nice of you. prayers are what keep the world going.

Considering that you have been in a serious accident and have been told what to expect when, shouldn't you be spending more time in prayers rather than contemplating about the dick size of men you have never seen?

yes rashmun, I pray that I make the best with what God has given me. I will pray that you also make the best use with whatever little God has given you.

Last edited by Tracy Whitney on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Kris wrote:
chameli wrote:Aortic valve regurgitation can be a serious condition ..surprised that Tracy's kid has it ..at her age .. that too has increased from mild to moderate ?

>>>> Guys, may I suggest not discussing this further? We are dealing with a child's health matter here.

the thread was started by someone else. I was just chiming in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Oh, okay. I haven't read all the posts. I saw something about a child, which is what triggered my post.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

yes rashmun, I pray that I make the best with what God has given me. I will pray that you also make the best use with what all God has given you.

God has been very kind with me. Thank you.
I hope you win your perpetual weight loss battle in future.
Also one piece of advice: if you go around fantasising about the dick size of men you have never seen, people will start wondering whether your husband has SDS.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:06 pm

even then Kris there is no need for you to be concerned .

I have not said anything to be alarmed about
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:09 pm

chameli wrote:even then Kris there is no need for you to be concerned .

I have not said anything to be alarmed about

>>>I meant it from the standpoint that discussing a child's health issues could be very sensitive to a parent. In any event, I don't know the specifics since I have not followed the post trail or contents closely.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:16 pm

thats what i am saying too Kris

without knowing the details how could you have written that and ask to stop the thread ?

It's stuff like this that causes misunderstandings and ill will
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:27 pm

chameli wrote:thats what i am saying too Kris

without knowing the details how could you have written that and ask to stop the thread ?

It's stuff like this that causes misunderstandings and ill will

>>>What would be the ill-will or misunderstanding that would come about? I am really posing the question seriously, since I don't know..

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:36 pm

kris

I was discusiing AI aortic regurgitation I know a bit about it since a family member aged 70 suffers from it

its unlikely that a young girl should have this condition so i wrote that .

u asked to stop talking about it

i fail to understand why... that too if u had not followed the thread

in other words it has not much to do with tracy or her kid
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:40 pm

chameli wrote:kris

I was discusiing AI aortic regurgitation I know a bit about it since a family member aged 70 suffers from it

its unlikely that a young girl should have this condition so i wrote that .

u asked to stop talking about it

i fail to understand why... that too if u had not followed the thread

in other words it has not much to do with tracy or her kid

>>>Chameli,

In this context it was about them (presumably). Mine was a suggestion , but soldier on, if you think there is a point to be made.

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

yes rashmun, I pray that I make the best with what God has given me. I will pray that you also make the best use with what all God has given you.

God has been very kind with me. Thank you.
I hope you win your perpetual weight loss battle in future.
Also one piece of advice: if you go around fantasising about the dick size of men you have never seen, people will start wondering whether your husband has SDS.

hahaha, thanks for your 'advice'. goes to show u still dealing with flawed logic-and- understanding issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy, i hope you are feeling better now. I was greatly pained to know about the medical history of you and your family. I wish you a complete recovery.

Really? That's a strange way of expressing your pain - repeatedly digging up posts from the past.

I did read your posts carefully as you suggested and ignoring the flawed left hand analysis, what really stands out is the fact that you have this bizarre tactic of posting "so&so said this about you or your tribe on such&such date" as your only line of argument on any issue.

Why not argue the issue instead of employing these cheap tactics? If you must use old posts, use those that are relevant to the issue and not some irrelevant slandering/bigoted views. It shows you in poor light and no one else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:57 pm

blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Really? That's a strange way of expressing your pain - repeatedly digging up posts from the past.

I did read your posts carefully as you suggested and ignoring the flawed left hand analysis, what really stands out is the fact that you have this bizarre tactic of posting "so&so said this about you or your tribe on such&such date" as your only line of argument on any issue.

Why not argue the issue instead of employing these cheap tactics? If you must use old posts, use those that are relevant to the issue and not some irrelevant slandering/bigoted views. It shows you in poor light and no one else.

i never resort to getting personal unless the other person gets personal first. it was tracy who first got personal when she said she hoped i would not mistake a butt for something else in my marriage. she had no business to talk about my marriage. this was said to me directly and i had warned her not to get personal in future. she had no business also of speculating that i have a small dick (like Queen Bee's prediction about Charvaka's dick size) because first that is not true and second she has never seen me and third she has no business to talk in this crass manner.

having said that, i would hope not to be in your position: being friends with someone like Luke Warmus for a long time and then openly bitching about him on chat behind his back and talking about his wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:13 am

Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i never resort to getting personal unless the other person gets personal first. it was tracy who first got personal when she said she hoped i would not mistake a butt for something else in my marriage. she had no business to talk about my marriage. this was said to me directly and i had warned her not to get personal in future. she had no business also of speculating that i have a small dick (like Queen Bee's prediction about Charvaka's dick size) because first that is not true and second she has never seen me and third she has no business to talk in this crass manner.

Glad to note that you do agree that you are merely indulging in mudslinging with this digging of past posts and that they have no relevance to the issue discussed. It is not just about Tracy - it is your general tactic with respect to anyone. Bring forth some comment made by some idiot under some context and present it as a grand defense. And of course, you are very selective in this.

The only thing more hilarious than you *seriously* mistaking that emoticon to be a head parted in the middle is your defense of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:45 am

Dude, it's time to rename himself as -- TRash(FULL)moon as evvwryday is a fullmoon day for you, eh? heh

PS: Pliss to respond with "gulti does ulti" like it's the aristocrat, please! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:52 am

Hellsangel wrote:Ha ha ha. So much writhing here:
it is the back of the head and the thing with a line (crease in between) signifies the parting in the hair on the head. this is my interpretation of the emoticon.

ROFLMAO - this shyt is hilarious! Very Happy

Comedy Gold even! Well...if it wasn't so pityfully tragic of the poster...

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 am

worry not, o my FAIL Chers, for I have now summoned Sir Sherlock Holmes himself to investigate the matters of that imbecile emoticon. i shall chronicle his latest adventure and name it "Adventure of Ulta Emoticon" for it appears that some body parts in that emoticon are ulta. my good friend, sir Sherlock Holmes, has been kind enough to accept the challenge and is expected to submit his report in eight-and-forty hours.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:13 am

blabberwock wrote:
Glad to note that you do agree that you are merely indulging in mudslinging with this digging of past posts and that they have no relevance to the issue discussed. It is not just about Tracy - it is your general tactic with respect to anyone. Bring forth some comment made by some idiot under some context and present it as a grand defense. And of course, you are very selective in this.

This tactic of bringing up past posts to show a poster in a poor light or embarrassing a poster has been used against me by Charvaka on multiple occasions.

blabberwock wrote:

The only thing more hilarious than you *seriously* mistaking that emoticon to be a head parted in the middle is your defense of it.

but there can be nothing more despicable than you be being friends with Luke Warmus for a long time and then bitching about him behind his back on chat and making false claims about his wife urinating in public. you ought to be ashamed of yourself for doing that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:21 am

I love the way legends are made. Now the desert rain has turned into a public stream!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:32 am

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
to know this, read my posts carefully.
Sneaky tactic. You want to drive her insane so you have a level playing field for future arguments. Great tactic, wow. Thanks.

rofl

Last edited by Tracy Whitney on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:32 am

Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

This tactic of bringing up past posts to show a poster in a poor light or embarrassing a poster has been used against me by Charvaka on multiple occasions.

blabberwock wrote:

but there can be nothing more despicable than you be being friends with Luke Warmus for a long time and then bitching about him behind his back on chat and making false claims about his wife urinating in public. you ought to be ashamed of yourself for doing that.

Luke Warmus knew you, exchanged emails with you, revealed facts about his personal life and family with you and then you went ahead and stabbed him in his back by bitching publicly on chat (when he was not around) about not only him but also making false claims about his wife. Let this be a lesson to anyone who is a friend of yours or wants to be a friend of yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 am

Rashmun wrote:

Luke Warmus knew you, exchanged emails with you, revealed facts about his personal life and family with you and then you went ahead and stabbed him in his back by bitching publicly on chat (when he was not around) about not only him but also making false claims about his wife. Let this be a lesson to anyone who is a friend of yours or wants to be a friend of yours.

Kinnera was wrong. You are not insane. You are just rabid. You conveniently forget all that your sociopath hero has revealed and insinuated.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:12 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Kinnera was wrong. You are not insane. You are just rabid. You conveniently forget all that your sociopath hero has revealed and insinuated.

I don't recall Luke making false claims (or any claims) about Blabberwock's husband. Moreover, two wrongs don't make one right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:36 am

Ooo, you called qb crass. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:24 am

Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

Two things -

(1) Bringing up a past post to illustrate something or contradict something you say now is quite different from posting what some slanderer ABC said about XYZ. Apples and Oranges or in terms you understand better - hair parted in the middle vs a bottom. You have not stopped with that but gone ahead and posted some hate speak about telugu people from some site as your "self defense".

(2) Two wrongs do not make a right. Yeah!

I am really disappointed that you have not yet explained clearly why using the left hand conclusively proves that the rounded object is a head that is parted in the middle. Could we please get back to that topic?

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:29 am

blabberwock wrote: hair parted in the middle vs a bottom.

Ha ha ha
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:41 am

blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

Two things -

(1) Bringing up a past post to illustrate something or contradict something you say now is quite different from posting what some slanderer ABC said about XYZ. Apples and Oranges or in terms you understand better - hair parted in the middle vs a bottom. You have not stopped with that but gone ahead and posted some hate speak about telugu people from some site as your "self defense".

I am really disappointed that you have not yet explained clearly why using the left hand conclusively proves that the rounded object is a head that is parted in the middle. Could we please get back to that topic?

Thanks.

Sad to see that you have nothing to say about your disgraceful behavior wherein you made false claims about Luke Warmus's wife and bitched about him on chat behind his back. This was inexcusable considering that he was a friend of yours and had exchanged emails with you and revealed personal details about his life to you. Let this be a lesson to anyone who is your friend or wants to be your friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:46 am

Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

Two things -

Thanks.

Sad to see that you have nothing to say about your disgraceful behavior wherein you made false claims about Luke Warmus's wife and bitched about him on chat behind his back. This was inexcusable considering that he was a friend of yours and had exchanged emails with you and revealed personal details about his life to you. Let this be a lesson to anyone who is your friend or wants to be your friend.

All of this is very relevant considering that you wrote the following in an earlier post:

blabberwock wrote:

Which is worse--bringing up past posts or exchanges of posters (which many posters including Charvaka have done) ; or gossiping about posters and their spouses behind their backs after they have been your friends, exchanged e-mails with you, and revealed personal details about their lives to you.

I am sorry but considering your past behavior you have no credibility whatsoever to question the conduct of any other poster.

Last edited by Rashmun on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:46 am

Rashmun wrote:Sad to see that you have nothing to say about your disgraceful behavior wherein you made false claims about Luke Warmus's wife and bitched about him on chat behind his back. This was inexcusable considering that he was a friend of yours and had exchanged emails with you and revealed personal details about his life to you. Let this be a lesson to anyone who is your friend or wants to be your friend.

Asatyaji, sad to see you squaking the same thing over and over again like a popinjay.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:51 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

Two things -

Thanks.

All of this is very relevant considering that you wrote the following in an earlier post:

blabberwock wrote:

Which is worse--bringing up past posts or exchanges of posters (which many posters including Charvaka have done) ; or gossiping about posters and their spouses behind their backs after they have been your friends, exchanged e-mails with you, and revealed personal details about their lives to you.

I am sorry but considering your past behavior you have no credibility whatsoever to question the conduct of any other poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:52 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Two things -

Thanks.

blabberwock wrote:

Still squawking?

Last edited by Hellsangel on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:53 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

Two things -

Thanks.

blabberwock wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:00 am

Rashmun,

Are you going you answer the relevant question on the relevant topic or are you going to get lost in your usual, irrelevant to the topic "so&so said such&such" and repeat that ad nauseam? Does this mean you don't have the faculty or logic to answer the original query? It seems suspiciously so, you know. Akbar will remove you from the honour list. Beware!

C'mon, get that creative mind to interpret why left hand means hair parted in the middle!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:04 am

blabberwock wrote:Are you going you answer the relevant question on the relevant topic or are you going to get lost in your usual, irrelevant to the topic "so&so said such&such" and repeat that ad nauseam? Does this mean you don't have the faculty or logic to answer the original query? It seems suspiciously so, you know. Akbar will remove you from the honour list. Beware!

C'mon, get that creative mind to interpret why left hand means hair parted in the middle!

The relevant question is my behavior with respect to Tracy compared to your behavior with respect to Luke Warmus. The relevant point is that your behavior is far more disgraceful and obnoxious which is why you have no right to question my behavior.

The extraneous question you are now asking refers to something that was discussed in detail in an earlier thread and has no relevance with respect to my bringing up past posts or exchanges of Tracy; or you talking trash about Luke Warmus and his wife after you became friends with him and he exchanged emails with you and revealed details of his personal life to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:06 am

blabberwock wrote: Akbar will remove you from the honour list. Beware!

Ha ha ha
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:07 am

Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:Are you going you answer the relevant question on the relevant topic or are you going to get lost in your usual, irrelevant to the topic "so&so said such&such" and repeat that ad nauseam? Does this mean you don't have the faculty or logic to answer the original query? It seems suspiciously so, you know. Akbar will remove you from the honour list. Beware!

The relevant question is my behavior with respect to Tracy compared to your behavior with respect to Luke Warmus. The relevant point is that your behavior is far more disgraceful and obnoxious which is why you have no right to question my behavior.

The extraneous question you are now asking refers to something that was discussed in detail in an earlier thread and has no relevance with respect to my bringing up past posts or exchanges of Tracy; or you talking trash about Luke Warmus and his wife after you became friends with him and he exchanged emails with you and revealed details of his personal life to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:16 am

Rashmun wrote:

Alright, you don't know the answer. I knew it! That was the original question that led to all this. Do not dismiss it so easily.

The minute you get into discussing something irrelevant and false, very selectively picked to suit your agenda, it becomes obvious that you are a FAIL! And interestingly, you unfailingly resort to this whenever someone corners you. And like a broken record, you go on and on and on and on...

By the way, do you wear a "fragile, handle with care" sign around your neck?

My conclusion : Rashmun is a BIG TIME FAIL! The creative mind that can see what no other mortal can see in emoticons simply does not exist. Akbar will be most disappointed in you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:17 am

Rashmun wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:35 am

Rashmun wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:36 am

Looks like Asatyaji has run out of his namesake things to say!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:39 am

Rashmun wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:43 am

the more we synthesize, the more mental disintegration we suffer. moral of the story -- synthesis bad.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next