Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

synthesis and integration

+10
b_A
MulaiAzhagi
charvaka
chameli
artood2
garam_kuta
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MaxEntropy_Man
Hellsangel
Propagandhi711
14 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

synthesis and integration - Page 4 Empty Re: synthesis and integration

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Since Kinny Aunty declared me insane after i took on her Gult brothers, and wanted me to be reported to social services (she repeated this threat in two or three posts), i wanted to point out to her that she needs to focus on other posters like the ones i gave for that site. after all i did not talk of culling anybody--which the other posters did-- but confined my criticism to Gult cliquishness.

What i did was an act of self-defence after i received multiple threats by Kinny Aunty of reporting me to social services (because i dared to talk on her Gult Brothers).

i agree that many of the posts on that site are in very poor taste. Never the less why the anger is directed specifically towards Gults is something Gults need to introspect on in my opinion.

i am sorry, but i don't understand. someone called you insane and in return, instead of either (a) ignoring her or (b) responding to her logically, you posted something from another website that is DEFINITELY insane. how is this self-defense? i don't get it.

do you also think that the jewish people also need to introspect on why the nazis specifically directed anger and hatred at them?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:20 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Since Kinny Aunty declared me insane after i took on her Gult brothers, and wanted me to be reported to social services (she repeated this threat in two or three posts), i wanted to point out to her that she needs to focus on other posters like the ones i gave for that site. after all i did not talk of culling anybody--which the other posters did-- but confined my criticism to Gult cliquishness.

What i did was an act of self-defence after i received multiple threats by Kinny Aunty of reporting me to social services (because i dared to talk on her Gult Brothers).

i agree that many of the posts on that site are in very poor taste. Never the less why the anger is directed specifically towards Gults is something Gults need to introspect on in my opinion.

i am sorry, but i don't understand. someone called you insane and in return, instead of either (a) ignoring her or (b) responding to her logically, you posted something from another website that is DEFINITELY insane. how is this self-defense? i don't get it.

do you also think that the jewish people also need to introspect on why the nazis specifically directed anger and hatred at them?

i only spoke of gult cliquishness. A few of the posters on that site (not all, not most) spoke of culling gults. Actually two posters said this. The majority of posters on that site talk of (amont other things) gults being misers, and also gults being cliquish. I don't care about gults being misers because that's their business. But i do care about the allegation of gults being cliquish. I hate cliquishness whether its based on religion or region or caste.

I posted some of the nastiest comments because i wanted to tell Kinny Aunty to not worry about reporting me to social services when i speak of Gult cliquishness when there are people talking about culling gults.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:24 pm

rashmun -- i hate to break this to you, but if there is someone on this site needing introspection, it's you. don't be so fragile man. i still think you are not so far gone as that drunk idiot on sulekha but if you keep on like this you'll get there. last you'll hear from me about this.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:32 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:rashmun -- i hate to break this to you, but if there is someone on this site needing introspection, it's you. don't be so fragile man. i still think you are not so far gone as that drunk idiot on sulekha but if you keep on like this you'll get there. last you'll hear from me about this.

Refusal to be bullied is hardly a sign of fragility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:rashmun -- i hate to break this to you, but if there is someone on this site needing introspection, it's you. don't be so fragile man. i still think you are not so far gone as that drunk idiot on sulekha but if you keep on like this you'll get there. last you'll hear from me about this.

Agree... It is a definite sign of finding your 'S E L F'

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

propagandhi711 posted Re:Qstns to Upps Why you hate IIT (or) IITians and Wall Streeters? on 2 yrs ago
uppili's jealous of everyone and everything. on general principles.

Uppili posted Re:Qstns to Upps Why you hate IIT (or) IITians and Wall Streeters? on 2 yrs ago
Wink You are 102.3% right.... It has been a while since I derided physicians, Swamys, single men, single women, company CEOs, bureaucrats, and who else...(help me here). I know I am falling behind... but promise to catch up....

propagandhi711 posted Re:Qstns to Upps Why you hate IIT (or) IITians and Wall Streeters? on 2 yrs ago
good thing we dont take you seriously coz when you post as an expert on all topics under the sun, you run the risk of exposing gaps in your understanding. but your populist angst is very likely to be a big hit with desi oldsters with limited education and worldly exposure. I bet them visiting parents from small towns are in awe of your intellect & downtoearthism. they probably saty to themselves once you leave in your jalopy - this uppili yaar, sooo many years in this godforsakencountry and still so humble, downtoearth and knowledgable wonly, yaa. if only our unnikrishnan/venkat/ponnu/seoulhack/kokkeee were so knowledgable but whaat to do? we did the best we can when raising him but he only took to reading hindu newspaper editorial and express himself in complex terms and calling "vaater no ice" as aqua non ice etc.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/qstns-to-upps-why-you-hate-iit-or-iitians-and-wall-streeters-1079629.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:

either the left or right hand can be used for slapping or punching on the face or head when standing on the left of the person being hit. if you disagree with this, then let us agree to disagree.

It is not a question of agreeing or disagreeing but that of logic. I see no rhyme or reason why the use of left hand conclusively proves that it is the face or head (if it's the face, what could that crease line be? another point to ponder).

Yes, there is a lot of subjectivity involved in the creative interpretation of an emoticon that depicts two rounded objects with a line in between titled "spank" and I grant you that. That said, the left hand/right hand logic you employed remains flawed. A left hand is perfectly capable of spanking the derriere and it all depends on what the spanker feels comfortable with.

Do you agree?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:22 pm

blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

either the left or right hand can be used for slapping or punching on the face or head when standing on the left of the person being hit. if you disagree with this, then let us agree to disagree.

It is not a question of agreeing or disagreeing but that of logic. I see no rhyme or reason why the use of left hand conclusively proves that it is the face or head (if it's the face, what could that crease line be? another point to ponder).

Yes, there is a lot of subjectivity involved in the creative interpretation of an emoticon that depicts two rounded objects with a line in between titled "spank" and I grant you that. That said, the left hand/right hand logic you employed remains flawed. A left hand is perfectly capable of spanking the derriere and it all depends on what the spanker feels comfortable with.

Do you agree?

i agree with some of the things you say and i disagree with some other things you say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

uppili's jealous of everyone and everything. on general principles.

Uppili posted Re:Qstns to Upps Why you hate IIT (or) IITians and Wall Streeters? on 2 yrs ago
Wink You are 102.3% right.... It has been a while since I derided physicians, Swamys, single men, single women, company CEOs, bureaucrats, and who else...(help me here). I know I am falling behind... but promise to catch up....

propagandhi711 posted Re:Qstns to Upps Why you hate IIT (or) IITians and Wall Streeters? on 2 yrs agothey probably saty to themselves once you leave in your jalopy - this uppili yaar, sooo many years in this godforsakencountry and still so humble, downtoearth and knowledgable wonly, yaa. if only our unnikrishnan/venkat/ponnu/seoulhack/kokkeee were so knowledgable but whaat to do? we did the best we can when raising him but he only took to reading hindu newspaper editorial and express himself in complex terms and calling "vaater no ice" as aqua non ice etc.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/qstns-to-upps-why-you-hate-iit-or-iitians-and-wall-streeters-1079629.htm

So what is YOUR opinion ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Do you agree?

i agree with some of the things you say and i disagree with some other things you say.

What do you disagree with and why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 pm

blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Do you agree?

What do you disagree with and why?

to know this, read my posts carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:07 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
and what precisely do you think we should learn from these posts you have quoted from?
We should learn what you said you second paragraph above about Rashmun.

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
despite your best efforts your deep-seated ethnic insecurities spill out every now and then. you have one goal -- the establishment of uttharpradeshi cultural markers and language as the flagship culture and language for all india. you are unnerved by anything that interferes with that vision.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:15 pm

[quote ="Rashmun"]
to know this, read my posts carefully. [/quote] Sneaky tactic. You want to drive her insane so you have a level playing field for future arguments. Great tactic, wow. Thanks.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Rashmun,

I sent you a note.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:44 pm

charvaka wrote:Sneaky tactic. You want to drive her insane so you have a level playing field for future arguments. Great tactic, wow. Thanks.

Gult
A acronym for Gaand Ulta Louda Teda, used at Telugu speaking people from the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, though they have been fooled to accepting that it sounds like Telugu when read backwards.
'I'm a Gult' said Mr. Pulivendula Sreenivasula Venkata Rama Rao

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:22 pm

There is one noble quality among telugus. They don't hate any ethnic group in India like some others do. They are pretty accepting of all and mind their own business. There's no animosity towards anyone. So what does all the mud slinging against telugus indicate? It says more about the character of the person slinging the mud than about telugus.

When a temple elephant walks on the street, the street dogs expend all their energies barking at the elephant. But it doesn't affect the elephant one bit. It walks royally on the street while the mad street dogs keep barking.

Let the crazy barking dogs bark. It only shows how lowly creatures they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:40 pm

kinnera wrote:There is one noble quality among telugus. They don't hate any ethnic group in India like some others do. They are pretty accepting of all and mind their own business. There's no animosity towards anyone. So what does all the mud slinging against telugus indicate? It says more about the character of the person slinging the mud than about telugus.

When a temple elephant walks on the street, the street dogs expend all their energies barking at the elephant. But it doesn't affect the elephant one bit. It walks royally on the street while the mad street dogs keep barking.

could it be that the reason for the hostility is the cliquish behavior many gults exhibit? Also, the following criticism is something i have heard many times from different people:

king on July 20, 2008 at 08:45
gultis are the worst breed of ppl. They have screwed the intire IT
market by faking their way thru. Thye fake yrs and yrs of exprience
but make no effort to study even 5 % of the subject. Many times they
dont need to a they have some other experinced gulti giving their
interview for them, clearing it and then sending these ugly smelly
greenhorns to the workplace. They have screwed the entire credibilty
of the IT market. Besides they look so ugly that they are an
embarrasment to other Indians.

screweddesi on January 13, 2009 at 11:31
I went to one of the top 20 engineering schools here in US. In one of
the semesters 6-indians ( obviously from andhra) were cought copying
assignment..professor asked for through evaluation..eventually, 4 of
them faked their GRE scores ( for the fake GRE score card from
hydrabad)..these guys were even not graduates from undergraduate
schools..eventualy they were kicked out...but then professor used to
think every indian is like that..

http://www.anvari.org/fun/Ethnic_Indian/gulti_in_usa_jokes.html

Last edited by Rashmun on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:44 pm

kinnera wrote:

Are you saying that you are an elephant OR Rashmun is a dog OR both ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:26 pm

kinnera wrote:

Are you saying that you are an elephant OR Rashmun is a dog OR both ?

Ya, it's the Telugus as a group, not me as a person.......

ok, narada maha muni, stop playing innocent Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Gulti does Ulti.

That's ok. Dude, I'm serious. See a psychiatrist. All is not well with you. You need help.

Kinny Aunty,
do all the people who wrote comments on this site also need psychiatric help? lol!

should i post some of the comments here to gauge the reaction of you and your fellow gults?
also, am i to seek psychiatric help because i dared to take on your Gult brothers? if yes, then may i suggest that it is is you who needs psychiatric help.

I said what i had to. I hope you won't be a threat to yourself or others. I hope someone here knows where you live and report to the social services so they can take care of you. Hope you get well soon.

before reporting me to social services, you may wish to report the following posters:

HHH on July 21, 2008 at 05:43
well said king and singh. Gultis are rabied animals. Either shoot them
at sight or let them in the country only with leashes strapped to
them. I hate them. Other ppl get into shit because of these animals.

singh on July 20, 2008 at 08:49
I agree with king. DHS should be given strict shoot at sight
instructions for any andhra animals trying to run into this great
country thru any port of entry. The more these ugly ppl come here the
more cartoons like south park refer to Indians and dirty stinky
indians. Accpet it gulti animals that u are an embarresment to the
human race in general. The women are all fat and ugly and the men are
all fat ugly and bald with extreme features. Need to be culled.

Did anybody notice that Rashmun is inciting violence against telugu people and quoting from a hate speech ? If any telugu is a victim of a hate crime , should police investigate Rashmun's role in advocating hate crimes against telugus?
Using Rashmun's logic , the answer is a resounding, "yes".

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Asatyaji has logic?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:44 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

That's ok. Dude, I'm serious. See a psychiatrist. All is not well with you. You need help.

Kinny Aunty,
do all the people who wrote comments on this site also need psychiatric help? lol!

should i post some of the comments here to gauge the reaction of you and your fellow gults?
also, am i to seek psychiatric help because i dared to take on your Gult brothers? if yes, then may i suggest that it is is you who needs psychiatric help.

I said what i had to. I hope you won't be a threat to yourself or others. I hope someone here knows where you live and report to the social services so they can take care of you. Hope you get well soon.

before reporting me to social services, you may wish to report the following posters:

HHH on July 21, 2008 at 05:43
well said king and singh. Gultis are rabied animals. Either shoot them
at sight or let them in the country only with leashes strapped to
them. I hate them. Other ppl get into shit because of these animals.

singh on July 20, 2008 at 08:49
I agree with king. DHS should be given strict shoot at sight
instructions for any andhra animals trying to run into this great
country thru any port of entry. The more these ugly ppl come here the
more cartoons like south park refer to Indians and dirty stinky
indians. Accpet it gulti animals that u are an embarresment to the
human race in general. The women are all fat and ugly and the men are
all fat ugly and bald with extreme features. Need to be culled.

Did anybody notice that Rashmun is inciting violence against telugu people and quoting from a hate speech ? If any telugu is a victim of a hate crime , should police investigate Rashmun's role in advocating hate crimes against telugus?

i agree it is hate speech. i was educating Kinny Aunty about the difference between my talking about Gult cliquishness and hate speech. By the way, are you a Gult?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:50 pm

b_A wrote:

Ya, b_A and the stupid reason given for all this horrid animosity and hatred towards telugus is the 'cliquish behavior' of the telugus. Whao! What an excuse for their sorry state of mind!

And yeah, if anyone is faking their resumes or educational qualifications, report to the authorities. The laws are pretty powerful in US. Why hate the whole ethnic group for something that someone did? Stupid morons see no logic! Someone could've done from their own ethnic group too. So do they start hating themselves too? Crazy ppl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Pinni, this is not Soviet Russia or Communist China. Asatyaji has the right be a raving lunatic until he harms himself or someone else. Let him be.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:54 pm

kinnera wrote:
b_A wrote:

Ya, b_A and the stupid reason given for all this horrid animosity and hatred towards telugus is the 'cliquish behavior' of the telugus. Whao! What an excuse for their sorry state of mind!

And yeah, if anyone is faking their resumes or educational qualifications, report to the authorities. The laws are pretty powerful in US. Why hate the whole ethnic group for something that someone did? Stupid morons see no logic! Someone could've done from their own ethnic group too. So do they start hating themselves too? Crazy ppl!

My claim is that what i said--about gult cliquishness-- is very mild compared to what others have said. Even urban dictionary talks of Gaand Ulta Lauda Teda. It was only *after* you gave multiple threats of getting me reported to social services that i gave those posts from that site to educate you about the fact that my criticism of Gults is relatively mild and you need not worry about reporting me to social services. If indeed you wish to report someone to social services please report a few of the posters at that site from where i gave the posts. And you can also contemplate reporting to social services the urban dictionary site (urbandictonary.com) which says that Gult means Gaand Ulta Lauda Teda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Pinni, this is not Soviet Russia or Communist China. Asatyaji has the right be a raving lunatic until he harms himself or someone else. Let him be.

I will, HA. Let him wallow in his enormous hatred for telugus, self-destruct and rot to hell. As long as he doesn't harm others, it's fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Pinni, this is not Soviet Russia or Communist China. Asatyaji has the right be a raving lunatic until he harms himself or someone else. Let him be.

Instead of introspecting about the allegations of many people about Gult cliquishness,

Gulti does Ulti.

Last edited by Rashmun on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:59 pm

kinnera wrote:

I will, HA. Let him wallow in his enormous hatred for telugus, self-destruct and rot to hell. As long as he doesn't harm others, it's fine.

i am only pointing out the cliquish behavior of Gults which i and others have witnessed and because of which there exists hostility for Gults amongst many Indians. This is the reason why even urbandictionary.com says that Gult means Gaand Ulta Lauda Teda. in my opinion, you should take my criticism in your stride. i am a well wisher of all gults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:

i am only pointing out the cliquish behavior of Gults which i and others have witnessed and because of which there exists hostility for Gults amongst many Indians. This is the reason why even urbandictionary.com says that Gult means Gaand Ulta Lauda Teda. in my opinion, you should take my criticism in your stride. i am a well wisher of all gults.

Delusions of grandeur too!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Delusions of grandeur too!

Gulti does more Ulti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:31 pm

It was only *after* you gave multiple threats of getting me reported to social services that i gave those posts from that site

The moronic liar gives the excuse that my 'multiple' threats of getting him reported to social services prompted him to give those hate-filled posts from the other site. Can he provide references to those 'multiple' threats of me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:33 pm

kinnera wrote:It was only *after* you gave multiple threats of getting me reported to social services that i gave those posts from that site

The moronic liar gives the excuse that my 'multiple' threats of getting him reported to social services prompted him to give those hate-filled posts from the other site. Can he provide references to those 'multiple' threats of me?

Idiot Gult, you kept giving me threats that i need to be reported to social services. It was only after your threats that i gave those posts to educate you about the difference between my talking about gult cliquishness and genuine hate speech. Go back yourself and read my (and your) old posts, lazy aunty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:42 pm

W.O.W!! This thread is an eye opener in so many ways!

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:It was only *after* you gave multiple threats of getting me reported to social services that i gave those posts from that site

Idiot Gult, you kept giving me threats that i need to be reported to social services. It was only after your threats that i gave those posts to educate you about the difference between my talking about gult cliquishness and genuine hate speech. Go back yourself and read my (and your) old posts, lazy aunty.

i went back and referred. i mentioned reporting you to the social services only once. Can you give references to the multiple times that you claim I made the 'threats'? Nice escape you rerosting to, you liar, by asking me to go back myself and read the old posts. I dare you. I went and referred back. I couldn't find the multiple threats. Pls give references to the multiple times that you are claiming and prove your point.

You Liar! Prove yourself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Impedimenta wrote:W.O.W!! This thread is an eye opener in so many ways!

eppidi eye opener? tell tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:28 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i went back and referred. i mentioned reporting you to the social services only once. Can you give references to the multiple times that you claim I made the 'threats'? Nice escape you rerosting to, you liar, by asking me to go back myself and read the old posts. I dare you. I went and referred back. I couldn't find the multiple threats. Pls give references to the multiple times that you are claiming and prove your point.

in one post you said i need to see a psychiatrist. then in a subsequent post you gave a direct threat about reporting me to social services. that was when i thought of educating you by pointing out the difference between my posts on gult cliquishness and genuine hate speech.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

in one post you said i need to see a psychiatrist. then in a subsequent post you gave a direct threat about reporting me to social services. that was when i thought of educating you by pointing out the difference between my posts on gult cliquishness and genuine hate speech.

So you couldn't find the 'multiple' 'threats' of me reporting you to the social services. Heh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Impedimenta wrote:W.O.W!! This thread is an eye opener in so many ways!

Well, i thought my eyes were wide opened when I decided and declared
that I'm going to totally ignore the trio, the mutual admirers, the ones
with the same mind set, the birds of a feather, the ones who carry all
the animosity....... But then, I got sucked in again. Replied to the
dame's post in another thread and to this guy in this one. Jeez!

I'm going to stop now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:45 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

So you couldn't find the 'multiple' 'threats' of me reporting you to the social services. Heh!

Aren't psychological/psychiatric services included within social services?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Asatyaji, are you threatened by mental health professionals? Do the men in white coats scare you? Why is what Kinnera said a threat?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Asatyaji, are you threatened by mental health professionals? Do the men in white coats scare you?

Loony Gulti does more and more Ulti

Last edited by Rashmun on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Nice! Halloween isn't until the end of October, Asatyaji.

https://such.forumotion.com/t3500-happy-halloween
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:There is one noble quality among telugus. They don't hate any ethnic group in India like some others do. They are pretty accepting of all and mind their own business. There's no animosity towards anyone. So what does all the mud slinging against telugus indicate? It says more about the character of the person slinging the mud than about telugus.

could it be that the reason for the hostility is the cliquish behavior many gults exhibit? Also, the following criticism is something i have heard many times from different people:

screweddesi on January 13, 2009 at 11:31
I went to one of the top 20 engineering schools here in US. In one of
the semesters 6-indians ( obviously from andhra) were cought copying
assignment..professor asked for through evaluation..eventually, 4 of
them faked their GRE scores ( for the fake GRE score card from
hydrabad)..these guys were even not graduates from undergraduate
schools..eventualy they were kicked out...but then professor used to
think every indian is like that..

gulti thrasher1 on January 31, 2011 at 07:50

You must have noticed... If a gulti enters a gathering/hall, the first
thing he does is to spot ANOTHER OF HIS BREED... AND HE DOES THAT
SUCCESSFULLY... (WELL, AIN'T AT ALL TOUGH)... Actually there is no
end... You can write several volumes on these Jackasses of Andhra... I
am sure millions around the globe will share my aversion to Gultis...
They are big embarrassments to the country and to south Indians,(I am
a south Indian by the way)

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:14 pm

dame aunty kinn,

and i thought u were such a saint ..tch tch

now I see that the venom has spread to u too .

i can tell u a bit about mutual admiration sorry one sided love nay slavish mentality and codependence for a male here relying on chat to help solve ur mental problems ..as u recommended to Huzefa

mujhse panga na le madam !
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:11 pm

chameli wrote:dame aunty kinn,

i can tell u a bit about mutual admiration sorry one sided love nay slavish mentality and codependence for a male here relying on chat to help solve ur mental problems ..as u recommended to Huzefa

Whao! Give your fantasies, imaginations and analyses a break. You seem to be pretty creative.

Anyway, yeah i did give Huze the recommendation coz chat is fun and acts as a stress relief. The key to it is to interact with the right ppl, the ones who don't have a pathological hated for whole ethnic groups of ppl and the ones who are not obsessed about others and aren't into spreading rumors. You do admire and support the other type coz u r one of their kind. I was warned about you before by good intentioned ppl, but I didn't listen to them. They proved me wrong.

Anyway, i'm done. No longer going to interact with antagonistic ppl.

Adios chammo aunty (an aunty who wants to pretend otherwise)

EOD (no more from me)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:16 pm

kinnera wrote:
chameli wrote:dame aunty kinn,

Whao! Give your fantasies, imaginations and analyses a break. You seem to be pretty creative.

Anyway, yeah i did give Huze the recommendation coz chat is fun and acts as a stress relief. The key to it is to interact with the right ppl, the ones who don't have a pathological hated for whole ethnic groups of ppl and the ones who are not obsessed about others and aren't into spreading rumors. You do admire and support the latter coz u r one of their kind. I was warned about you before by good intentioned ppl, but I didn't listen to them. They proved me wrong.

Anyway, i'm done. No longer going to interact with antagonistic ppl.

Adios chammo aunty (an aunty who wants to pretend otherwise)

EOD (no more from me)

Oh come on Kinny Aunty. Uppili just claimed that UPites are 'lower than our dogs' compared to tamilians.
https://such.forumotion.com/t5198-why-do-tamils-look-down-on-telugus#40966

I just laughed at that. Do not be so sensitive. When you become so sensitive and prickly and angry when someone talks of gult cliquishness than people start wondering if the allegation is correct.

I hope you will not ignore me when we meet next on chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:22 pm

I am now guessing some iyengar lady somewhere ran away with some gult. They are well-endowed, I been told. Maybe that prompts all the jealosies by SDS'ers.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:31 pm

aunty kinns,

wrong people right people ! who determines that ?

you have drawn your own conclusions ...not very smart

by saying EOD or whatever it is you say .. the discussion lingers longer in your mind

Just dont smother the poor guy ok ? Razz

ya me an aunty LOL
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:35 pm

chameli wrote:

ya me an aunty LOL
Nope. You are a manty.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel