Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akilesh Yadav - A North-South Synthesis

2 posters

Go down

Akilesh Yadav - A North-South Synthesis Empty Akilesh Yadav - A North-South Synthesis

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:04 pm

He studied engineering in Mysore. Whatever was the reason, it should help him with the Southern votes - as and when he eyes Delhi.

And now for the funny news:

Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav today advised his son and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister-designate Akhilesh Yadav to lead a clean social and political life.

"I will be happy to see if Akhilesh keeps his personal and social life clean. This will be fulfilment of my dreams," he said addressing a meeting of newly-elected party MLAs here.

If Akilesh stays away from everything his father did, he will become the PM in 10 years. Hope he learnt from his father what NOT to do.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Akilesh Yadav - A North-South Synthesis Empty Re: Akilesh Yadav - A North-South Synthesis

Post by charvaka Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:06 pm

I read that he speaks Kannada. Good for him.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Akilesh Yadav - A North-South Synthesis Empty Re: Akilesh Yadav - A North-South Synthesis

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:20 pm

...and now about his wife: Dimple Yadav - Coming from a military family, she is a voracious reader and with strong views on women empowerment and education (Think she is also a Brahmin from Uttarkhand)

Looks like another Inter-caste synthesis (She is pretty good looking too).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down