Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Delhi Daily Rapes

4 posters

Go down

On Delhi Daily Rapes Empty On Delhi Daily Rapes

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:44 pm

But when the woman shouted for help, the rapists fled the spot. In the meantime, the woman's daughter, who was sleeping in the adjoining room recognized two of the men. They are said to be neighbours of the woman.

'The medical report is yet to come but prima facie it seems a case of gang rape. We are trying to arrest the culprits but they are absconding as of now,' said the SP (Rural) A.K. Mishra.

CASE CLOSED?

How many of the rape cases does the Delhi Police solve, and what% of the accused even tried ? I hardly read about any conviction. No wonder, the Delhiwallas assume it is the safest crime.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

On Delhi Daily Rapes Empty Re: On Delhi Daily Rapes

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Of all the cities in India, I love Delhi. This phenomenon among Delhiites just boggles my mind.

I thought that over the years when the country gets more liberated socially and economically it would get better. Seems to have gotten worse.

Disgusting.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:45 pm

===> Of all the rapings which happens in Delhi, how is that there is hardly any Sardarji the perpetrator.

Is it because they have a better work ethic than other communities?

When you are busy and working hard for a living, there is hardly any time to be on the streets harassing women.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:47 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:===> Of all the rapings which happens in Delhi, how is that there is hardly any Sardarji the perpetrator.

Is it because they have a better work ethic than other communities?

When you are busy making a living, there is hardly any time to be on the streets loitering and looking for trouble.

To the untrained victim's eye....
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down