Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stock buys

3 posters

Go down

stock buys Empty stock buys

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:40 am

as a gluttonan for punishment, am taking a small position in mosaic and us steel today. probably have to average down in may/june as those falling knives hit rock bottom <gulp>

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

stock buys Empty Re: stock buys

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:as a gluttonan for punishment, am taking a small position in mosaic and us steel today. probably have to average down in may/june as those falling knives hit rock bottom
I am all out of stocks, and missed the rally from 12k to 13k on the Dow. I better find a house to write an offer on real soon. Or the Dow better get back to 12k soon so I can get in again.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:46 pm

I better find a house to write an offer on real soon. Or the Dow better get back to 12k soon so I can get in again.

>>> Do this pronto. There is an upward blip in the works now in the better neighborhoods. Maybe not so much as Menlo Park, but could be a ripple out to other areas, unless you want to go east-east bay. Of course, this upward tick could be a flash in the pan..considering the overall economic scene.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down