Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Swan

2 posters

Go down

Black Swan Empty Black Swan

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 7:39 pm

You never sent me any emails, we never shared our email ids. You did send me some notes, but don't worry I delete all the notes as soon as the conversation is over. I have never ever saved any chat conversations. I delete half my emails too.

Regarding my new opinion on maria, it is what it is, just like you have a new opinion of me, and yours is not even based on any of our interactions.

I am not bitching about her like others are, I'm expressing what I think about her now. And it was based on a couple of interactions that we had. Since this change of opinion is brand new, I'm processing out my thoughts right here as and when past instances come into my head, which gets triggered by something I read. Not like I am creating one thread after another on her. Funny you only singling me out here.

I do agree I bitch about qb and ts, and that too is what it is.

I enjoyed my interactions with you. Too bad it had to end this way.

Back to top Go down

Black Swan Empty Re: Black Swan

Post by artood2 Fri May 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Action movie dekhane aaye the, yeahn to romantic tragedy lag rahi hai.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Wanted to add - I am NOT upset with Maria. And I am not upset that she did not join here. Infact she said often that she will do it later and I believed it. after that she joked about something, I questioned her and she blatantly denied joking. Hence, I merely changed my opinion based on her false statements to me. And am still trying to reason why she did that.

I m in train right now, posting from my iphone which btw, sulekha doesnt support. Also, can't believe you called me qb-r. I do carry a personal grudge against people who do that. Better redeem yourself soon, warna. Khair jaane de.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 8:05 pm

I have hardly exchanged any emails with Maria. Definitly none is last 2 years. And i never brought it up here. No idea what you are talking about. I brought up our twitter, but that's a common knowleldge.

Btw this is getting ugly. You are also doubting mine as well as charvaka's integrity here. There are a few things I don't take laying down either about myself or about my friends. This is one of them.

Good bye bs. No I'm not gonna bitch about you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Swan Fri May 13, 2011 8:08 pm

aww:-) let carvaka come and explain again to the left overs that he WILL NOT ABUSE ADMIN power and that he can't program anyone's microwave with their ip address. meanwhile let me celebrate our break up.

Black Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri May 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Its amazing. bytching on the other forum about people bytching about people from the other forum.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Swan Fri May 13, 2011 8:12 pm

and you thought you were the masterbitcher?

Black Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri May 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Is there any logic to that?
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 8:25 pm

artood2 wrote:Its amazing. bytching on the other forum about people bytching about people from the other forum.

Lol. Please tell us who are you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Swan Fri May 13, 2011 9:54 pm

i hope he is not the consultant from PA.

Black Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 1:57 am

*deleted* *unsure if BS is trolling or being serious in old ch*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down