Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddam Hussein's generous side and love of freedom

3 posters

Go down

Saddam Hussein's generous side and love of freedom Empty Saddam Hussein's generous side and love of freedom

Post by charvaka Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Open and generous, Saddam Hussein enjoys a wide circle of friends and acquaintances and he thrives on sociability and fellowship. He is adventurous, playful, freedom-loving, and always ready for a good time. Hussein rarely allows obstacles or difficulties to keep him down, for no matter how bleak the past or present, Saddam always expects a better, brighter future. In fact, he is uncomfortable with his own or other people's problems and emotional pain. Saddam Hussein often tries to "cheer up" or offer philosophical advice to those who are hurting, but he unwittingly avoids or ignores the emotions involved.

Friendship means a great deal to Hussein, perhaps even more than love relationships or romance. For Saddam Hussein to be happy, his mate must be his best friend and encourage Saddam's aspirations and ideals. Saddam Hussein also needs a great deal of emotional freedom and mobility.

Also, Saddam Hussein feels love and kinship for people everywhere, not only with his own family, nationality, or group. Finding similarities and making links between people from differing backgrounds or with different perspectives is a gift of his.

http://famous-relationships.topsynergy.com/Saddam_Hussein/
--

This shows that Saddam was a freedom-loving secular humanist who was generous to a fault. This is relevant in the backdrop of the demand for a separate Kurdistan.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Saddam Hussein's generous side and love of freedom Empty Re: Saddam Hussein's generous side and love of freedom

Post by charvaka Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Saddam Hussein was Secular

Ironically, many Christians
are facing worse times than under Saddam Hussein's secular regime.
Saddam viewed Christians as non-threatening and elevated a Christian,
Deputy Prime Minister Tariq Aziz, as the public face of his regime.

http://www.christiansofiraq.com/flee.html
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Saddam Hussein's generous side and love of freedom Empty Re: Saddam Hussein's generous side and love of freedom

Post by charvaka Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Though much of the world regarded him as a tyrant, Saddam Hussein was
mourned by Palestinians Saturday as a generous patron
who remained one
of their staunchest allies

"We heard of his martyrdom, and I swear to God we were deeply shaken
from within," said Khadejeh Ahmad from the Qadora refugee camp in the
West Bank. "Nobody was as supportive or stood with the Palestinians as
he did
."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/30/AR2006123001231.html
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:36 pm

just dropped in to say full marks for bolding, underlining, and reddening fonts at appropriate places.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:37 pm

I am delighted to report that this thread shows up as the third result when I search for the keywords Saddam and generous. It is my goal to make it the first. I shall keep you all posted on my progress.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Saddam may have made some mistakes in the '90s. Many people made many mistakes in the '90s. He also made some mistakes in the '80s, again something that many people made. Leaving aside those mistakes, Saddam was a good dictator.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:28 pm

People don't realize that Saddam personally gifted tabouleh and falafel to the Iraqi people. They slam him for no reason, without realizing his Generous Side (tm).
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:32 pm

charvaka wrote:Saddam may have made some mistakes in the '90s. Many people made many mistakes in the '90s. He also made some mistakes in the '80s, again something that many people made. Leaving aside those mistakes, Saddam was a good dictator.

is this like the "नशे में रेप कर दिया" ( i raped when i was in a drunken stupor) defense? similar to swearing in the "heat of a discussion"?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:45 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
charvaka wrote:Saddam may have made some mistakes in the '90s. Many people made many mistakes in the '90s. He also made some mistakes in the '80s, again something that many people made. Leaving aside those mistakes, Saddam was a good dictator.

is this like the "नशे में रेप कर दिया" ( i raped when i was in a drunken stupor) defense? similar to swearing in the "heat of a discussion"?
Yes, people should not be judged by what they do when they are in nasha or in a heated discussion. Saddam Hussein used to have lots of heated discussions, some of them heated with explosives. This should not be held against him. He was a good dictator, believe me.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:26 pm

I searched furiously and found no new content to post here. But I just wanted to remind people of Saddam Hussein's generous side and his love of freedom.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:59 pm

charvaka wrote:I searched furiously and found no new content to post here. But I just wanted to remind people of Saddam Hussein's generous side and his love of freedom.
You should have just dotted.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
charvaka wrote:I searched furiously and found no new content to post here. But I just wanted to remind people of Saddam Hussein's generous side and his love of freedom.
You should have just dotted.
Good idea -- it will convey my message pithily. I will do this tomorrow.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:46 pm

charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:57 am

charvaka wrote:Saddam Hussein was Secular

Ironically, many Christians
are facing worse times than under Saddam Hussein's secular regime.
Saddam viewed Christians as non-threatening and elevated a Christian,
Deputy Prime Minister Tariq Aziz, as the public face of his regime.

http://www.christiansofiraq.com/flee.html
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down