Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any google sketchup fans

3 posters

Go down

any google sketchup fans Empty any google sketchup fans

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:19 am

just discovered it. wow! makes life so easy. often i'm not looking to make serious engineering drawings, so autoCAD etc. is an overkill for me. this allows one to draw quick isometric schematics and things with very little pain. awesome tool. i nearly failed engineering drawing in college. i'd have done much better if i had access to this. terrific.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

any google sketchup fans Empty Re: any google sketchup fans

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:21 pm

It is a useful tool I have used in a colleague's computer. I did not install in my computer because I do not know what information it would transmit to google.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:34 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:It is a useful tool I have used in a colleague's computer. I did not install in my computer because I do not know what information it would transmit to google.

You are smart. No matter what trick Google plays to get your LTTE secrets and Pirabhakaran's secrets, they will never succeed in deceiving you.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:48 am

my younger is a big fan of it. he has made some interesting designs. he wants to study architecture. he's still too young to decide -- let's see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down