Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin - congratulations

+3
charvaka
Hellsangel
Impedimenta
7 posters

Go down

Admin - congratulations Empty Admin - congratulations

Post by Impedimenta Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:37 am

...on a job well done. don't have gongura today [or any day] but here flower

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Admin - congratulations Empty Re: Admin - congratulations

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:40 am

two days early. it started on 04/28. but the idea had begun by now, when someone suggested that we can do this.

Congrats! yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:58 am

All hail the great glut Admin!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:09 am

Thank you, and congratulations are in order for all suchins and suchinis Smile
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:14 am

charvaka wrote:Thank you, and congratulations are in order for all suchins and suchinis Smile

Now...come clean... How much money did you make?...Wink

Hearing all your talk about Hawaii and Puerto Rico, and Messican trips, I am convinced you made tons of money.

I am certain the SuperCHers know this truth.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:25 am

oh has it been one year for this forum and chat ?

hearty congratulations !

chat is down but forum seems to be thriving
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:40 am

i'll chime in with chimpy here (ch + impy -- no offence!) and wish a big CONGRATS to charvaka and all suchers. job well done. i too am surprised that it has been a year already. looking back, i think this was my most wonderful experience among all the forums and discussion boards i have participated in in my whole life. perhaps i have forgotten the heydays of sulekha (which was many years ago) but still this experience was somehow more enjoyable. during this one year we have had members come and go but yet we have managed to waste time quite fruitfully. that bodes well for the future!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:during this one year we have had members come and go but yet we have managed to waste time quite fruitfully. that bodes well for the future!

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i'll chime in with chimpy here (ch + impy -- no offence!) and wish a big CONGRATS to charvaka and all suchers. job well done. i too am surprised that it has been a year already. looking back, i think this was my most wonderful experience among all the forums and discussion boards i have participated in in my whole life. perhaps i have forgotten the heydays of sulekha (which was many years ago) but still this experience was somehow more enjoyable. during this one year we have had members come and go but yet we have managed to waste time quite fruitfully. that bodes well for the future!

huzzy, there were times when this forum was dead. No one was posting. And then Mr. Rashmun had a seizure and jolted the forum back to life.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:39 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i'll chime in with chimpy here (ch impy -- no offence!) and wish a big CONGRATS to charvaka and all suchers. job well done. i too am surprised that it has been a year already. looking back, i think this was my most wonderful experience among all the forums and discussion boards i have participated in in my whole life. perhaps i have forgotten the heydays of sulekha (which was many years ago) but still this experience was somehow more enjoyable. during this one year we have had members come and go but yet we have managed to waste time quite fruitfully. that bodes well for the future!

huzzy, there were times when this forum was dead. No one was posting. And then Mr. Rashmun had a seizure and jolted the forum back to life.
Chat was the main reason for that. If you look at the forum stats, you will see a huge slump in forum traffic right after chat was introduced in September. The slump continued for 4 months. I think the novelty of chat wore off over time, and people returned to the forum.

MonthPostsPercentGraph
May 2011 894 15%

Admin - congratulations Vote_lcapAdmin - congratulations Voting_barAdmin - congratulations Vote_rcap

Jun 2011 635 11%

Admin - congratulations Vote_lcapAdmin - congratulations Voting_barAdmin - congratulations Vote_rcap

Jul 2011 647 11%

Aug 2011 640 11%

Sep 2011 301 5%

Oct 2011 261 5%

Nov 2011 253 4%

Dec 2011 271 5%

Jan 2012 461 8%

Feb 2012 459 8%

Mar 2012 540 9%

Apr 2012 408 7%

charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:52 am

congrats charvaka! congrats sachin!! congrats sania!!!

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down