Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just noticed

5 posters

Go down

just noticed Empty just noticed

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 4:36 pm

the forum's logo. nice.

Back to top Go down

just noticed Empty Re: just noticed

Post by ashaNirasha Mon May 16, 2011 4:43 pm

I think admin is tweeking the forum a little bit. I noticed the portal thing recently as well. And I made some discoveries - not very surprising things, but real gossipy stuff.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon May 16, 2011 7:14 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:I think admin is tweeking the forum a little bit. I noticed the portal thing recently as well. And I made some discoveries - not very surprising things, but real gossipy stuff.
What are these gossipy things?

Yes, I've been tweaking things a little. I am still in the "improve the user experience" stage, fighting hard to get to the "latest posts" view that still eludes me on this forum. I give myself until the coming weekend to get it to a good stage. After that, I have to get back to my Android hacking.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 12:10 am

ashaNirasha wrote:. And I made some discoveries - not very surprising things, but real gossipy stuff.

So have I. Very, very gossipy stuff indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Tue May 17, 2011 2:21 pm

blabberwock wrote:
ashaNirasha wrote:. And I made some discoveries - not very surprising things, but real gossipy stuff.

compare notes? Wink

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:23 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

compare notes? Wink

Yes, I have discovered some highly explosive stuff the leaking of which may threaten the very foundation of this place. Do not be lured by blue flowers and share it with all and sundry. Mum's the word, Ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue May 17, 2011 8:33 pm

blabberwock wrote:
ashaNirasha wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

compare notes? Wink

Yes, I have discovered some highly explosive stuff the leaking of which may threaten the very foundation of this place. Do not be lured by blue flowers and share it with all and sundry. Mum's the word, Ok?
Hey, the cryptics thread is over here: https://such.forumotion.com/t667-cryptics#5585. This is not it.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue May 17, 2011 8:42 pm

During all this time, I never opened a cryptics thread to see what was going on there. I always assumed that it was a thread full of people talking as if they are characters in an award movie. If this is how they talk on those thread, I guess I was right after all!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by gsip Wed May 18, 2011 12:17 am

blabberwock wrote:
ashaNirasha wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

compare notes? Wink

You discovered that admin can easily see anybody's IP. There is a big FIND IP button for admin.

gsip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 12:38 am

gsip wrote:
You discovered that admin can easily see anybody's IP. There is a big FIND IP button for admin.

Haha, you created an ID just to ask me this question? Fear not, I am not talking about admin powers at all.

The secrets I know are of a different nature but yes, very,very, VERY dangerous. In fact, I should not talk anymore about it. I am risking my life.

FBI is watching, you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 1:03 am

IP = identity proof? this is dangerous stuff admin can see.

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Wed May 18, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by gsip Wed May 18, 2011 1:09 am

blabberwock wrote:
gsip wrote:

Haha, you created an ID just to ask me this question? Fear not, I am not talking about admin powers at all.

The secrets I know are of a different nature but yes, very,very, VERY dangerous. In fact, I should not talk anymore about it. I am risking my life.

no asking, just telling

gsip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 1:18 am

gsip wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
gsip wrote:

no asking, just telling

Okay. Thanks. We will let the Admin clarify this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 9:31 am

on portal, I can see latest topics, and top posters/posts for the week and month... I am glad to know I am no where near the top for this week, and I am gonna fix this issue for the month too.

explosive stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 18, 2011 11:00 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:on portal, I can see latest topics, and top posters/posts for the week and month... I am glad to know I am no where near the top for this week, and I am gonna fix this issue for the month too.
Big whoop!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down