Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This white girl certainly deserves a place at Harvard than the daughter of a desi doctor couple

3 posters

Go down

This white girl certainly deserves a place at Harvard than the daughter of a desi doctor couple Empty This white girl certainly deserves a place at Harvard than the daughter of a desi doctor couple

Post by MulaiAzhagi Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:33 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/US/abandoned-teen-dawn-loggins-graduates-homeless-custodian-harvard/story?id=16520080#.T9FxWLB-mSo

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

This white girl certainly deserves a place at Harvard than the daughter of a desi doctor couple Empty Re: This white girl certainly deserves a place at Harvard than the daughter of a desi doctor couple

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:40 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/US/abandoned-teen-dawn-loggins-graduates-homeless-custodian-harvard/story?id=16520080#.T9FxWLB-mSo

The two issues have no connection. BTW, harvard seems to love successful homeless kids. This is the 3rd story such story about harvard that I am reading.

But, she deserves it and earned it.

P.S. In my boarding school, there were always 2 waterboys who were given free food+ boarding. They will serve water in the mess and nothing else. Saw many others (non-brahmins) abuse these brahmin waterboys. One of them was a very mature, sensible and a good student who was a good friend of mine. I wonder where he is now.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

This white girl certainly deserves a place at Harvard than the daughter of a desi doctor couple Empty Re: This white girl certainly deserves a place at Harvard than the daughter of a desi doctor couple

Post by Kris Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:40 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MulaiAzhagi wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/US/abandoned-teen-dawn-loggins-graduates-homeless-custodian-harvard/story?id=16520080#.T9FxWLB-mSo

The two issues have no connection. BTW, harvard seems to love successful homeless kids. This is the 3rd story such story about harvard that I am reading.

P.S. In my boarding school, there were always 2 waterboys who were given free food+ boarding. They will serve water in the mess and nothing else. Saw many others (non-brahmins) abuse these brahmin waterboys. One of them was a very mature, sensible and a good student who was a good friend of mine. I wonder where he is now.

>>>>If i were to hazard a guess, cupertino? Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:45 am

Kris wrote:

Quite possible. But, sometimes I wonder if he is Mulai Azhaghi....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:52 am

Kris wrote:

Quite possible. But, sometimes I wonder if he is Mulai Azhaghi....Razz

>>>>A point of information: those who fit that description mostly live in the southern part of the state Smile. Our building got flushed out today with some fire alarm and when i walked outside I told one of my colleagues what how fun this used to be in SoCal, with all the eye candy.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down