Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noted UGA German Literature Professor Faces Prostitution Charges

2 posters

Go down

Noted UGA German Literature Professor Faces Prostitution Charges Empty Noted UGA German Literature Professor Faces Prostitution Charges

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:27 am

http://abcnews.go.com/US/university-georgia-professor-arrested-prostitution/story?id=16529087#.T9NMkbB-mSo

===> The guy looks weird.

Once upon a time, I used to worship people with high intellect.

Being studious and good in a field is simply a matter of aptitude and focused work. You have to discipline yourself to do that.

You might be a great student and still be a dirtbag.

Elliott Spitzer is a good example. It seems he got a perfect score on his LSAT, perfect grades in school and stood first in the bar exam.

My former co-worker Sharma wanted to get his daughter married only to an IIT graduate. He told me that "the IIT kids are kept so busy with schoolwork, they would not have time to indulge in immoral activities."

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Noted UGA German Literature Professor Faces Prostitution Charges Empty Re: Noted UGA German Literature Professor Faces Prostitution Charges

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:35 am

Prostitution should be made legal.

Back to top Go down

Noted UGA German Literature Professor Faces Prostitution Charges Empty Re: Noted UGA German Literature Professor Faces Prostitution Charges

Post by Kris Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:06 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/US/university-georgia-professor-arrested-prostitution/story?id=16529087#.T9NMkbB-mSo

===> The guy looks weird.

Once upon a time, I used to worship people with high intellect.

Being studious and good in a field is simply a matter of aptitude and focused work. You have to discipline yourself to do that.

You might be a great student and still be a dirtbag.

Elliott Spitzer is a good example. It seems he got a perfect score on his LSAT, perfect grades in school and stood first in the bar exam.

My former co-worker Sharma wanted to get his daughter married only to an IIT graduate. He told me that "the IIT kids are kept so busy with schoolwork, they would not have time to indulge in immoral activities."

>>>>There are the IIT's and then you have Sodom and Gomorrah! You choose, young lady, said Sharma when the time came for his daughter to make the fateful decision.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down