Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so like if you really have no life..

Go down

so like if you really have no life.. Empty so like if you really have no life..

Post by Bittu Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 pm

get on youtube and search "Paul merton in india"

later fuckers, Bittu

Bittu

Back to top Go down

so like if you really have no life.. Empty Re: so like if you really have no life..

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:46 pm

I am just recording it on DVR and will watch it episode by episode. Hence didn't watch kinns clips yet as that was episode 4.

Back to top Go down

so like if you really have no life.. Empty Re: so like if you really have no life..

Post by Bittu Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:47 pm

i watched 5 mins of one episode. good enough for me but i figured i-love-india peeps will wanna watch more.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Bittu wrote:i watched 5 mins of one episode. good enough for me but i figured i-love-india peeps will wanna watch more.

In the clip I posted, at around 36 minutes, they show u the solution to ur problems. that is, how to spend all the sexual energies, and focus only on spiritual energies Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:59 pm

oh shyt didnt' realize you already posted this. FB...

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Bittu wrote:oh shyt didnt' realize you already posted this. FB...

oh, how did u find it? thot u were making fun of us.

https://such.forumotion.com/t6655-paul-merton-in-india

Last edited by Natalia Romanova on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
Bittu wrote:i watched 5 mins of one episode. good enough for me but i figured i-love-india peeps will wanna watch more.

In the clip I posted, at around 36 minutes, they show u the solution to ur problems. that is, how to spend all the sexual energies, and focus only on spiritual energies Razz

ya, bittu gotsa def'ly watch it. i second that Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
Bittu wrote:oh shyt didnt' realize you already posted this. FB...

oh, how did u find it? thot u were making fun of us.

https://such.forumotion.com/t6655-paul-merton-in-india#52191

He WAS/IS. I talked to him abt it in chat before he posted this. He knows that we were watching it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:03 pm

next time post a link or something. that's helpful.

what's not helpful is "hey guys I'm watching french open men's final live online.." and not post a link. that's douchy.

so paul merton agar dekh rahi ho aur yahaan logon ko bata rahi ho to link post karo.

lekin isme to mehnat bohot hai. kon kare.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Bittu wrote:next time post a link or something. that's helpful.

what's not helpful is "hey guys I'm watching french open men's final live online.." and not post a link. that's douchy.

so paul merton agar dekh rahi ho aur yahaan logon ko bata rahi ho to link post karo.

lekin isme to mehnat bohot hai. kon kare.

arre, I was watching it on tv. On HD Net. So that if anyone was interested enough they could tune in ... later I found the link and posted it. Here you go:

https://such.forumotion.com/t6655-paul-merton-in-india#52179

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:32 pm

anyway, you posted something about "36 min onwards". surprised this is new for you. india mein chutiyon ki kami nahi hai.

and for the rest of you i-love-india peeps, enjoy:

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Bittu wrote:anyway, you posted something about "36 min onwards". surprised this is new for you. india mein chutiyon ki kami nahi hai.

and for the rest of you i-love-india peeps, enjoy:

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

Major plot to torture us again? grr!! u've posted these before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:39 pm

kinnera wrote:
He WAS/IS. I talked to him abt it in chat before he posted this. He knows that we were watching it.

NO. I posted based on some FB content. Chat mein mujhe ghanta yaad rehta hai...

"oh but you said that to me last night" haan yaar raat gayi baat gayi...bhenchod chat room hai. besides, alcoholics r us. so get with tbe program already.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Bittu wrote:
kinnera wrote:

NO. I posted based on some FB content. Chat mein mujhe ghanta yaad rehta hai...

"oh but you said that to me last night" haan yaar raat gayi baat gayi...bhenchod chat room hai. besides, alcoholics r us. so get with tbe program already.

What raat gayi baat gayi. we talked abt it this evening. you and your dementia. Sigh!

Edit: We talked abt ISKON (from paul merton in b'lore episode) and you came down heavily on ISKON. Ghanti bhaji?

Edit2: k..wait. maybe i didn't mention that there was a link abt in the forum. So yeah....i guess u didn't know what was going on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:22 pm

yea i dunno kin. what the fuck.

my wife's sister's inlaws are heavy ISKON followers and they are srsly fucked up people. If a child in their house is starving for food in the morning, they won't give the kid any food until 2 hrs pooja is done for their fucking lord. krishna i guess. fucking krishna.

bhenchod i get so angry around issues of religion/god. yes i'm close-minded about it. there's no "maybe" situation. all you god fearing people deserve a fucking baseball bat up your ass. then again, you may enjoy it?

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Bittu wrote:yea i dunno kin. what the fuck.

my wife's sister's inlaws are heavy ISKON followers and they are srsly fucked up people. If a child in their house is starving for food in the morning, they won't give the kid any food until 2 hrs pooja is done for their fucking lord. krishna i guess. fucking krishna.

They are stupid fools. Don't generalize. Krishna has nothing to do with it. Yeah, i told you that I am not a fan of the ISKON ppl. They are another cult of dogmatic ppl who believe only in the dwaita philosophy with Krishna as the Godhead and totally reject everything else. I stay away from them.

PS: Hitting the sack. gn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:53 pm

"They are stupid fools"

You light a diya every day.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:56 am

Bittu wrote:"They are stupid fools"

You light a diya every day.

Lighting a lamp and meditating for a few moments is not the same as starving a child in the name of god.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down