Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NI-SI combo..

5 posters

Go down

NI-SI combo.. Empty NI-SI combo..

Post by Rekz Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 pm

Dharmendra- He was perfect blend of greek god looks ,dashing smile and macho...
Hemamalini-The dream girl,with beautiful eyes and lovely smile...

Both daughters look like plain jane...Esha - Something is wrong with her face and jaw line,she is lucky to get a handsome hubby...

Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

NI-SI combo.. Empty Re: NI-SI combo..

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 am

Rekz wrote:Something is wrong with her face and jaw line
LMAOOOO. *sorry esha for the gross insensitivity*

it just goes to show that you can't doctor looks (not that that was ever their intention). rajendra kumar's and manoj kumar's sons could never make a career in cinema for they never had the looks. all generations of the kapoor family made a career in films save those of shashi kapoor (kunal kapoor was a flop, karan too white and the daughter never had the inclination). let's see how baby aishwarya shapes up. jitendra's son, tushaar, has made a career in cinema but mainly as a character artiste. while nawab pataudi's two kids have a career in cinema, the third (daughter) doesn't have the looks (frankly, even soha does not have the looks). and so on...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:52 am

Rekz wrote:

Dharmendra- He was perfect blend of greek god looks ,dashing smile and macho...
Hemamalini-The dream girl,with beautiful eyes and lovely smile...

Both daughters look like plain jane...Esha - Something is wrong with her face and jaw line,she is lucky to get a handsome hubby...
what's the moral of the story? that a woman should think twice before marrying a northindian?

who is Plain Jane? the expression is: "she is a plain jane," not "she looks like a plain jane."

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:38 am

genes work weirdly... my dad's sister was fairly good looking. And her husband looked like a roman king. But both their kids were not just ordinary, but bordering ugly, even though both had a little shades of both parents. But you just gotta be patient. Out of their 5 grand kids, the two girls turned out to be quite pretty. One is the split image of her grandma, my aunt. And another is even more charming. Out of the 3 grandsons, one is average rolu-polu (totally took the 'other' side of genes), but his looks are more than made up by his smarts. The other two are both handsome and very tall (thanks to their tall parents), but one of them is a modern day adonis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:50 am

Natalia Romanova wrote:But you just gotta be patient.
quite true. esha might have a daughter that resembles her mom (esha's mom) or a son who looks as dashing as dharmendra. dimple kapadia's daugter(s?) are also not as attractive as the mom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:14 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:what's the moral of the story?

the moral of the story is...
scroll down to read
alu-gobi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:17 am

Lots of roman Greco lineaged folk running around naartindia he muttered to himself as he sipped more bru coffee on a hot sunday midmorning.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:36 pm

oh she looks like radha rani in her sangeet lehenga
so b'ful

its just that she is hema malini's daughter, ppl expect her to be flawless and she is human

NI-SI combo.. 4qjts7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:genes work weirdly... my dad's sister was fairly good looking. And her husband looked like a roman king. But both their kids were not just ordinary, but bordering ugly, even though both had a little shades of both parents. But you just gotta be patient. Out of their 5 grand kids, the two girls turned out to be quite pretty. One is the split image of her grandma, my aunt. And another is even more charming. Out of the 3 grandsons, one is average rolu-polu (totally took the 'other' side of genes), but his looks are more than made up by his smarts. The other two are both handsome and very tall (thanks to their tall parents), but one of them is a modern day adonis.

>>>> Defintion of a 10: a 2 that clears seven figures a year.Smile

Another joke:

Churchill to a fellow-guest at a party: "Madam, you are ugly!"
The outraged woman says: "Sir, I believe you are drunk!"
Churchill responds: "But I will be sober in the morning!"

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:52 pm

I have a colleague who is a macedonian the tribe or nationality of alexander the great. He catches cold just like you and me. Roman god my foot.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:47 pm

seven wrote:oh she looks like radha rani in her sangeet lehenga
so b'ful

its just that she is hema malini's daughter, ppl expect her to be flawless and she is human

NI-SI combo.. 4qjts7

I saw totally different set of pictures,in this pic she looks completely ravishing Smile

My point was ..her face looks very different now...I remember watching her movie with Hrithik..she was not beautiful but she had this baby cuteness which is missing in her current appearance...plastic surgery???
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Rekz wrote:
seven wrote:oh she looks like radha rani in her sangeet lehenga
so b'ful

NI-SI combo.. 4qjts7

I saw totally different set of pictures,in this pic she looks completely ravishing Smile

My point was ..her face looks very different now...I remember watching her movie with Hrithik..she was not beautiful but she had this baby cuteness which is missing in her current appearance...plastic surgery???

possibly. also as we grow we get lot of wisdom in our eyes and face so thats what happened to part of her baby cuteness i think **wise face**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down