Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krips

5 posters

Go down

Krips Empty Krips

Post by artood2 Fri May 20, 2011 12:20 am

I tried my best to revive Sulekha during the initial onslaught of thread killers. I told everyone how to work through it. However the sulekha infra was so horrendously bad that you cannot do anything about it and I stopped trying to revive CH pages. And one fine day they just nuked my profile for no reason.

As I said in "Foe's list", you are a very fine person but you are being carried away by an "us-against-them" sentiment when you have no notion of how this whole thing happened. I stand by my comments that your comments on teasing the thread killers are looking childish. Think about it.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Krips Empty Re: Krips

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 12:28 am

krips: this board does not belong to me. deciding not to join here to smite me is foolish. people whom i have invited and who have come here have not done so 'cos of me. they have come for the community here. think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri May 20, 2011 12:30 am

Why are you trying so hard to convince her that you're not the villain she thinks you are?

Also, why is everyone piling on to her, asking her to think about various things? Where is your compassion??

Last edited by Merlot Daruwala on Fri May 20, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Another question inserted)
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri May 20, 2011 12:31 am

Krips, you are very welcome here. Please come and enrich the community with your humor and wisdom. Petty fights do not sit pretty with you.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 12:35 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Why are you trying so hard to convince her that you're not the villain she thinks you are?

i got carried away by artood2 and blabberwock's efforts. still, no harm.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri May 20, 2011 12:38 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:Why are you trying so hard to convince her that you're not the villain she thinks you are?

i got carried away by artood2 and blabberwock's efforts. still, no harm.

I owe her one. I (as like BW) have already enjoyed Krips' normal posts. The current stretch is an aberration and she clearly does not fit that role. It would be good to get her to post here and be her normal cheerful/witty self.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri May 20, 2011 12:48 am

artood2 wrote:It would be good to get her to post here and be her normal cheerful/witty self.
I agree. She isn't a techie, and for a non-techie, all this thread-killing nonsense CAN be very confusing.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri May 20, 2011 12:54 am

Yes. I think she was not around when the whole thing blew up and has a very distorted view of the whole thing.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri May 20, 2011 9:59 am

^bump^
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri May 20, 2011 10:03 am

err? what are you bumping aginst? i am reminded of 10 little monkeys jumping on the bed.......has nothing to do with any of you here..just confirming...

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri May 20, 2011 10:21 am

Bumping the post up so that Kripmaya sees this thread when she comes visiting.

10 monkeys on one bed is 9 too many.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Fri May 20, 2011 12:28 pm

I didn't read most of her posts so I might be wrong, but I guess no one paid much attention to her.

Why this sudden interest in her now - is it because she seems to be the weakest link in the Sulekha CH?
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri May 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Krips, I explained my comments and my views as I see it. Noone stops me or you from posting here or there or anywhere on the 56739 zillion sites out there. Sulekha is really inconvenient to have a conversation, so I will not comment there. I find it foolish to pretend to have a discussion there when you know it is going to be wiped out in a moment.

I think you were not around when the whole post nuking business started so I felt the need to respond to you. You seem to have very wrong notion of what happened so I felt a need to clarify. It is totally up to you what you want to do. I am sure people will be welcoming if you post here. You are free to "foe" me at least you have that option here Smile

I will continue to mock anything I find mock worthy here, there or anywhere.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri May 20, 2011 1:01 pm

CroMagnon wrote:I didn't read most of her posts so I might be wrong, but I guess no one paid much attention to her.

Why this sudden interest in her now - is it because she seems to be the weakest link in the Sulekha CH?

She talked directly to me on orig CH so I replied.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down