Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus dies for me on the cross

2 posters

Go down

Jesus dies for me on the cross Empty Jesus dies for me on the cross

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:32 pm

See that everywhere, ppl say that to make someone feel guilty, make them think, or whatever...

So,

What does it (really) mean?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Jesus dies for me on the cross Empty Re: Jesus dies for me on the cross

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:04 pm

===> I guess it has something to do with Adam and Eve eating an apple. It made them have sex. So the human race was created out of the sin of the aforementioned two people. i.e The sin of disobeying GOD's order of not to eat the forbidden fruit.

Then the Lord sent Jesus to earth to die for we humans who were sinners. He died for our sins.

Can you believe that I have more knowledge of Christianity than Bhagavad Gita or Vedas? That is the result of secularism.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:49 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:===> I guess it has something to do with Adam and Eve eating an apple. It made them have sex. So the human race was created out of the sin of the aforementioned two people. i.e The sin of disobeying GOD's order of not to eat the forbidden fruit.

Then the Lord sent Jesus to earth to die for we humans who were sinners. He died for our sins.

Can you believe that I have more knowledge of Christianity than Bhagavad Gita or Vedas? That is the result of secularism.

So he died for all the people who committed the sin of sex and all those who were going to commit sins? Then why is the bible goes on and on about man, woman marriage, sex, right/wrong, etc....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down