Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devotees crucifying themselves on the Cross

2 posters

Go down

Devotees crucifying themselves on the Cross Empty Devotees crucifying themselves on the Cross

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:06 am

.....Is it any different from what the Shias do on Muharram or Hindus do on Thai Poosam?

And our resident hindu hater will have nothing to say about THIS Christian habit

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Devotees crucifying themselves on the Cross Empty Re: Devotees crucifying themselves on the Cross

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:35 am

he's mainly obsessed with defecation, owing to some repressed childhood trauma from potty training

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Devotees crucifying themselves on the Cross Empty Re: Devotees crucifying themselves on the Cross

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:18 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:he's mainly obsessed with defecation, owing to some repressed childhood trauma from potty training

Actually, when I saw the Pope kissing the feet of the sitting Muslim, I thought to myself "Why is this Pope kissing the feet of a Black Muslim when he is s(h)itting on a toilet seat.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down