Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will they let an Indian christian couple marry at this church?

2 posters

Go down

Will they let an Indian christian couple marry at this church? Empty Will they let an Indian christian couple marry at this church?

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 am

http://news.yahoo.com/mississppi-church-refuses-marry-black-couple-205218322--abc-news-topstories.html

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Will they let an Indian christian couple marry at this church? Empty Re: Will they let an Indian christian couple marry at this church?

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:00 am

Comments

What The..... • 11 hrs ago

What doesn't make sense to me, is that, the pastor accept black as member's, but will not marry them, am I missing something here?

===> I was also wondering.

The irony is many whites think they are more rational than the other races.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Will they let an Indian christian couple marry at this church? Empty Re: Will they let an Indian christian couple marry at this church?

Post by Maria S Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:28 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:

What doesn't make sense to me, is that, the pastor accept black as member's, but will not marry them, am I missing something here?[/i]

===> I was also wondering.

There is nothing hard to understand. It's like saying "you can technically-superficially be part of us-contribute money as a member"..but, when it comes to a "real merging-becoming one of us"..you can't!

Don't judge all Christians, by just a few!
I am off to Church- which is very racially mixed-interracial marriages are common..think they are going to have a gay-marriage for the first time in Aug (we Episcopalians have a split- because of the Gay marriage support/opposition).

Have good day all!

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down