Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I understand what this man is going through

4 posters

Go down

I understand what this man is going through Empty I understand what this man is going through

Post by MulaiAzhagi Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:50 pm

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/01/13068493-cops-california-professor-plotted-high-school-attack?lite

===> Very sad. Must be his only kid.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

I understand what this man is going through Empty Re: I understand what this man is going through

Post by Hellsangel Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:58 pm

====>Very empathetic of you.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

I understand what this man is going through Empty Re: I understand what this man is going through

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:05 pm

One more phd criminal. Uff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:One more phd criminal. Uff.

What is it with the PhD and setting fires to forests?

I suspect he was "indirectly" burning down buildings as if they are forest fires... But, too many within a short period and area is highly suspicious. Even the ultimate PhD criminal slipped eventually.

I assume he will be training and supervising fellow prisoners in their theses - now that will be something unique.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:33 pm

This man was so busy with his research he didn't have any time for his kid. If he had stayed involved in his kid's life, the kid would be alive today.

Now that the son took his own life, the distraught father is feeling guilty and tries to overcompensate by seeking revenge against the system that did not protect the child.

Last edited by MulaiAzhagi on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:33 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:This man was so busy with his research he didn't have any time for his kid. If he had stayed involved in his kid's life, the kid would be alive today.

Now that the son took his own life, the distraught father is feeling guilty and tries to overcompensate by seeking revenge against the system that did not protect his son.

====> Then you don't understand what he is going through.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MulaiAzhagi wrote:This man was so busy with his research he didn't have any time for his kid. If he had stayed involved in his kid's life, the kid would be alive today.

Now that the son took his own life, the distraught father is feeling guilty and tries to overcompensate by seeking revenge against the system that did not protect his son.

====> Then you don't understand what he is going through.

as you imply you do, please elaborate mistah Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:10 am

garam_kuta wrote:

The little dog barks.
And chases its tail.
All is well with the world.

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

The little dog barks.
And chases its tail.
All is well with the world.

....and delineated the structure of the elixir of eternity..in kekule's ishtyle Cool

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down