Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Huzefa Kapasi]

2 posters

Go down

[Huzefa Kapasi] Empty [Huzefa Kapasi]

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:48 am

would you agree with the criticism of Mamata and the comparison with Hitler:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Farmers-arrest-Mamata-accused-of-Nazism/articleshow/15469101.cms?

Back to top Go down

[Huzefa Kapasi] Empty Re: [Huzefa Kapasi]

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:59 am

yes. i am familiar with this case. the farmer was first arrested for voicing protest over controversial jangalmahal. mamata accused him of being a maobadi. she perceives all detractors to be maobadi. when the police could not find any maoist links, they released the farmer. mamata gave the top cops a dressing down and had him arrested again on fabricated non-bailable sections (i was on the run from fabricated non-bailable sections right then!). her argument was that if such dissent is not clamped down by making people live in a constant state of fear, there would be mass dissent! in fact, fearing a growing disenchantment among the masses, she has advanced many panchayat polls! the comparison with hitler by katju is apt. mamata banerjee is mad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:01 am

Good job, Mark Katju. I would love to see a live television debate between Markji and Mamatadi. That would be awesome on so many levels.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:19 am

http://www.interestingreads.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/justice-katju-statement.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:05 am

from something i once wrote (from my diaries):

He could not wield effectively the instrument he had created. Instead of plunging himself into remorse, he rose to imperious heights. From being an incompetent soldier, he became an eccentric lieutenant, to become a fanatic general, a lunatic commander. The chasm of incompetence widened with every promotion he bestowed on himself. Until he stood on nothingness when the bubble burst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:07 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:from something i once wrote (from my diaries):

He could not wield effectively the instrument he had created. Instead of plunging himself into remorse, he rose to imperious heights. From being an incompetent soldier, he became an eccentric lieutenant, to become a fanatic general, a lunatic commander. The chasm of incompetence widened with every promotion he bestowed on himself. Until he stood on nothingness when the bubble burst.

Nice. I'll shamelessly plagiarize this when the opportunity arises. But who is this in reference to? Fruitcake-di or Loose-cannon-Katju?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:15 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:But who is this in reference to? Fruitcake-di or Loose-cannon-Katju?

[Huzefa Kapasi] 849mgk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down