Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How come these kinds of stuff happens more in NI?

4 posters

Go down

How come these kinds of stuff happens more in NI? Empty How come these kinds of stuff happens more in NI?

Post by sambarvada Sun May 22, 2011 12:03 pm

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/jnu-student-arrested-over-sex-scandal/153151-3.html

===> Why is that NI men seem to be using cell phones for this altruistic purpose?

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

How come these kinds of stuff happens more in NI? Empty Re: How come these kinds of stuff happens more in NI?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 23, 2011 2:03 am

Because there is a severe shortage of women in NI, men take their pictures to show others how women look and also to remind themselves about how women look.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

How come these kinds of stuff happens more in NI? Empty Re: How come these kinds of stuff happens more in NI?

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 2:14 am

Yes, we need a full-fledged NI-SI fight for this forum to be declared fully functional.

MS and SB, good effort!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Mon May 23, 2011 2:50 am

blabberwock wrote:Yes, we need a full-fledged NI-SI fight for this forum to be declared fully functional.

MS and SB, good effort!

We dont have many NIs here. So it is not going to happen.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 12:05 pm

PseudoIntellectual wrote:We dont have many NIs here. So it is not going to happen.

you want an army of NIs here? i have narrowed down 5 interesting people in echarcha.com. that will soon burgeon to 10/15 in the next one week. plus there are other charcha sites that i am casually exploring. if i collate a list of 40 people over the next week and invite all of them via PM, at least 10 will join for sure. i take no guarantees. like the atheist who ran a pet care for those preparing for the rapture said: my clients will get a double whammy when they learn that they have not been raptured AND that i do not do refunds. deala or no deala?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 1:26 pm

lol, i just got into a "forum policy" argument in echarcha.com.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon May 23, 2011 2:40 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
PseudoIntellectual wrote:We dont have many NIs here. So it is not going to happen.

you want an army of NIs here?
I think PI is abusing "NIhood" when she says this. Aren't you NI enough? Isn't Rashmun NI enough? Isn't AB NI enough? (In his case, may be not.) Do you not bleed NI blood when cut? Why are you letting hideous SIs get away with abusing NIhood?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down