Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double crossiong India. Don't trut Hindians

+2
ashdoc
Kayalvizhi
6 posters

Go down

Double crossiong India. Don't trut Hindians Empty Double crossiong India. Don't trut Hindians

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:56 pm

August 22, 2012 :: News
India, it was reported stationed long range Agni type Missile system targeting Sri Lanka’s strategic institutions. Among these strategic institutions are, Colombo and Hambanthota Ports, Katunayaka, Ratmalana and Mattala Air Ports, Military Headquarters, Putlam Coal plant and Kerawalapitiya-Kelanithissa oil fired Power Plants etc.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Double crossiong India. Don't trut Hindians Empty Re: Double crossiong India. Don't trut Hindians

Post by ashdoc Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:58 pm

and why do we need the long range agni missile to target lanka ?? the short range prithvi missile is enough.....

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Double crossiong India. Don't trut Hindians Empty Re: Double crossiong India. Don't trut Hindians

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:05 pm

>>

and why do we need the long range agni missile to target lanka ?? the short range prithvi missile is enough.....

I don't know the range of Prithvi. Can it cover the distance from Uttar Pradesh to Lanka?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:11 am

hey! if you dislike Indians so much, then you should just leave India and find another place to live.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:12 am

>> dislike Indians

Where did you get the idea I dislike Indians?

>> you should just leave India

I did not live in India. I lived in Indian occupied Tamil Nadu

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:15 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:August 22, 2012 :: News
India, it was reported stationed long range Agni type Missile system targeting Sri Lanka’s strategic institutions. Among these strategic institutions are, Colombo and Hambanthota Ports, Katunayaka, Ratmalana and Mattala Air Ports, Military Headquarters, Putlam Coal plant and Kerawalapitiya-Kelanithissa oil fired Power Plants etc.

Why are you opposed to India targetting its missiles at Sinhala Land?

Are you a closet Sinhala lover?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:20 am

>> Why are you opposed to India targetting its missiles at Sinhala Land? Are you a closet Sinhala lover?

I don't want innocent people killed. I have no objection for Hindians target your friend Rashmun's hero Rajapaksa

Last edited by Kayalvizhi on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:21 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> dislike Indians

so you don't dislike Indians? Call us Hindians pyar se? (with love)?

like it or not, kv, it is India. tamilnadu is just another state like all the other states.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:22 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> Why are you opposed to India targetting its missiles at Sinhala Land? Are you a closet Sinhala lover?

I don't want innocent people killed. I have no objection for Hindians target your friend Rashmun's hero Rajapaksa

jaadu ki jhappi for kv <hugs>
get well soon

-munna bhai

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:25 am

seven wrote:so you don't dislike Indians? Call us Hindians pyar se? (with love)?

like it or not, kv, it is India. tamilnadu is just another state like all the other states.

Hindians is an identity like Tamilans. No love or hate there.

>> tamilnadu is just another state like all the other states.
No. It is a countru under Indian military occupations. People of Tamilnadu never agreed to be part of India.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:32 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:
seven wrote:so you don't dislike Indians? Call us Hindians pyar se? (with love)?

Hindians is an identity like Tamilans. No love or hate there. LIE, there's definitely hate and i thought u were proud of it. why are u being so defensive ?

>> tamilnadu is just another state like all the other states.
No. It is a countru under Indian military occupations. People of Tamilnadu never agreed to be part of India.
well we have ppl from tamilnadu on this forum. they agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:48 am

seven wrote:

Hindians is an identity like Tamilans. No love or hate there. LIE, there's definitely hate and i thought u were proud of it. why are u being so defensive ?

well we have ppl from tamilnadu on this forum. they agree that TN is India.

No, I do not hate any people. Hindians or Singhalese. I wish them well.

Population of TN is over 60 million. 4 people in this forum thinking TN is part of India does not mean anything.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:55 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:
seven wrote:

well we have ppl from tamilnadu on this forum. they agree that TN is India.

No, I do not hate any people. Hindians or Singhalese. I wish them well.

Population of TN is over 60 million. 4 people in this forum thinking TN is part of India does not mean anything.

so my jaadu ki jhappi is workinggggg!!!!

good to know, kv, you dont hate anyone.

but if 60 million minus 4 ppl wanted a separate country, TN would ve been a country.
i mean i am no mathematician or a politician but even i know this. jaadu ki jhappi cures sickness but cannot help lack of common sense Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:59 am

>> if 60 million minus 4 ppl wanted a separate country, TN would ve been a country.

Your argument defies reality. Recent world history does not support your argument.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:03 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> if 60 million minus 4 ppl wanted a separate country, TN would ve been a country.

Your argument defies reality. Recent world history does not support your argument.

did you say history?

ok i'll let rashmun take over from here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:25 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:People of Tamilnadu never agreed to be part of India.
Not true. Tamil Nadu's elected representatives were part of the Constituent Assembly of India, and they voted for the Constitution that made it part of India. More than a dozen elections under that constitution have made more than 50% of the electorate casting a ballot -- another sign that the people of Tamil Nadu accept their position as citizens of India, and their state as part of the Indian Union. You are one of the few people who disagree with them, but don't go around making false claims now.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:40 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> dislike Indians

>>>>You are living in never-never land occupied by paranoid fringe elements. Sadly, these are the people who are easy prey to terrorist propaganda.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:54 am

panini press wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:People of Tamilnadu never agreed to be part of India.
Not true. Tamil Nadu's elected representatives were part of the Constituent Assembly of India, and they voted for the Constitution that made it part of India. More than a dozen elections under that constitution have made more than 50% of the electorate casting a ballot -- another sign that the people of Tamil Nadu accept their position as citizens of India, and their state as part of the Indian Union. You are one of the few people who disagree with them, but don't go around making false claims now.

>>>>There you go again with the pesky facts. This is really getting in the way of the narrative, you know.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:03 am

Response to panini

>> Tamil Nadu's elected representatives were part of the Constituent Assembly of India, and they voted for the Constitution that made it part of India.

There was no election for the constitution assembly in TN

>> More than a dozen elections under that constitution have made more than 50% of the electorate casting a ballot -- another sign that the people of Tamil Nadu accept their position as citizens of India, and their state as part of the Indian Union.

99% Iraq people voted for Sadam Husein. Mubarak party consistently won majority in Eqypt parliament. So

Why is India forbiding Tamiulk nationalists from contesting election. Because we will win.

I challenge India to hold a plebescite in TN as Canada did in Quebec.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> Tamil Nadu's elected representatives were part of the Constituent Assembly of India, and they voted for the Constitution that made it part of India.

There was no election for the constitution assembly in TN
There was. The election was held in 1946, after Britain announced its impending departure. It was clear to all concerned that the election was for the representatives who would write the constitution. Congress -- which stood for Tamil Nadu being part of India -- won the majority of seats from the Tamil districts of Madras presidency. Tamil separatists were not barred from participating, but their performance was dismal in comparison.

Kayalvizhi wrote:I challenge India to hold a plebescite in TN as Canada did in Quebec.
Haha, and I challenge Mike Tyson to fight me. I know he will lose -- that's why he won't accept this challenge.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:07 pm

panini press wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:I challenge India to hold a plebescite in TN as Canada did in Quebec.
Haha, and I challenge Mike Tyson to fight me. I know he will lose -- that's why he won't accept this challenge.

Good one!

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:

I challenge India to hold a plebescite in TN as Canada did in Quebec.

I know you will NOT answer my question, as I have asked the same many times before.

Who are these Hindians to decide the boundaries of TN ? Can you describe the geographical boundary of TN that you want the Hindians to hold the plebiscite?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:13 pm

panini press wrote:The election was held in 1946, after Britain announced its impending departure. It was clear to all concerned that the election was for the representatives who would write the constitution.

There was never an election in TN for the Indian constituent assembly and so the constitution is not binding on Tamil Nadu. I challenge you to shgow any document that there was an election in TN for the Indian constituent assembly.

Until 1963, TN independence seeklers could contest elections. I was under the indep slogan DMK more than tripled its win in the 1962 election. Immediately Hindians amended conbstitution in 1963 and prevented Tamil nationalists from contesting elections. I challege Hindians to remove the ban and abide by any resolution TN assembly pases. Or hold a plebesckite on independence.

Panini, read history books.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:15 pm

[quote="Marathadi-Saamiyaar] Can you describe the geographical boundary of TN that you want the Hindians to hold the plebiscite?[/quote]

The current TN state boundary is the international boundary defining the territory of TN.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:18 pm

panini press wrote:I challenge Mike Tyson to fight me. I know he will lose -- that's why he won't accept this challenge.

DMK won over 30% populae vote in 1962 on independence platform. So the Tyson comparision is invalid.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:51 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:There was never an election in TN for the Indian constituent assembly and so the constitution is not binding on Tamil Nadu. I challenge you to shgow any document that there was an election in TN for the Indian constituent assembly.
There was the election of 1946, held after Britain announced its intent to leave India.

Kayalvizhi wrote:I challege Hindians to remove the ban and abide by any resolution TN assembly pases. Or hold a plebesckite on independence.

Panini, read history books.
I challenge Mike Tyson -- again -- to fight me. He looks like he is scared to lose. I have read enough history books. You name one history book that you have read for a change.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:53 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:
panini press wrote:I challenge Mike Tyson to fight me. I know he will lose -- that's why he won't accept this challenge.

DMK won over 30% populae vote in 1962 on independence platform. So the Tyson comparision is invalid.
How did the other 70% vote? Do you know the meaning of democracy? Is Quebec independent? (Hint: A higher fraction of Quebeckers voted explicitly for independence in a plebiscite on the topic than Tamilians who voted for DMK in 1962.)
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:02 am

panini press wrote:There was the election of 1946, held after Britain announced its intent to leave India.

Constituent assembly members from TN were not elected by people of TN. Yes or No?

There was NEVER an election for consituent assembly in TN., Yes or no?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:04 am

panini press wrote:How did the other 70% vote? Do you know the meaning of democracy? Is Quebec independent? (Hint: A higher fraction of Quebeckers voted explicitly for independence in a plebiscite on the topic than Tamilians who voted for DMK in 1962.)

Over two-third of aaseembly seats were won by DMK and allies in 1967.All Hindi-wide partes (so called national parties) lost deposit when they were not allied with DMK or ADMK.

Hindians respect Tamil votes. Get out of TN.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:17 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:[quote="Marathadi-Saamiyaar] Can you describe the geographical boundary of TN that you want the Hindians to hold the plebiscite?

The current TN state boundary is the international boundary defining the territory of TN.[/quote]

says who? Since you claim that the Hindians occupied Tamil Nadu in 1947, the entire Madras State, which is the former name of Tamil Nadu, should be subjected to a plebiscite.

Hindians - hold a plebiscite for the entire region south of the Vindhyas - the land of the real Tamil Naadu.

Anything else is unacceptable.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:19 am

panini press wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:

How did the other 70% vote? Do you know the meaning of democracy? Is Quebec independent? (Hint: A higher fraction of Quebeckers voted explicitly for independence in a plebiscite on the topic than Tamilians who voted for DMK in 1962.)

>>>>You see its like this. First it was only 4 people on this forum who wanted to be a part of india. Of course, the 1962 elections showed 70% not in favor of this independence. Broad range? Well sure, but what's a few 10 millions between friends. In 1967, the DMK won 67% but didn't berak away from the union (but why confuse ourselves with these facts?) Rest assured, this will all come together under the able disciples of THE Captain, under the well-articulated economic theories he finalized between killing sprees freedom exercises in his jungle abode. If the populace gets out of hand, there are always tried and tested methods of enforcing law and order. The new country will be defended by able-bodied young men and women between the ages of 9 and 18 of their own volition of course, and with their lives. Dissenters will be shot -ahem!- persuaded into silence. Foreign policy will turn on that tried and tested pivot political assasinations - the sending away of other leaders to a better world. Hope it is all clear now.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:23 am

the LTTE and pirabakaran are history. i don't know why the tamilians on this forum choose to focus on the posts of a quirky and eccentric supporter of a defunct terrorist organization, instead of asking critical questions about a current leader who is alleged by amnesty international to have committed war crimes against the minority population of his country. very odd.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:38 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:the LTTE and pirabakaran are history. i don't know why the tamilians on this forum choose to focus on the posts of a quirky and eccentric supporter of a defunct terrorist organization, instead of asking critical questions about a current leader who is alleged by amnesty international to have committed war crimes against the minority population of his country. very odd.

>>> The Sri ankan government's historic doings (not just Mahinda's ) need to be investigated and the country's feet be held to the fire on mistreatment of its ethnic minority, but the LTTE's terrorism also exacerbated the problem. Any investigation of the Sri Lankan mistreatment of Tamils shoud not be conflated with the steps to eliminate LTTE's terrorism. The engagement of the quirky poster here is along the lines of what our reaction would be if someone showed up and discussed the brownshirt's good points. Sure they are gone for good, but doesn't mean it won't raise eyebrows.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:48 am

focusing on don quixote while entertaining is not going to bring succor to the tamil population of SL. much harder to take on the democratically elected leader of a country who is accused of war crimes.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:09 am

I think the posts from KV end up conflating the cause of the tamils with that of the LTTE. There is a danger to this-it conveniently sidesteps the fact they were victims of high-handedness from both sides. As to MR, I think the ethnic mistreatment was not limited to him and is also systemic. You are right, I don't know if anything will come off this.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:10 am

I think the posts from KV end up conflating the cause of the tamils with that of the LTTE. There is a danger to this-it conveniently sidesteps the fact they were victims of high-handedness from both sides. As to MR, I think the ethnic mistreatment was not limited to him and is also systemic. You are right, I don't know if anything will come off this.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:19 am

I started this thread which has nothing to do with LTTE. It is about India double crossing Lanka. It is others who interjected LTTE. I don't think I ever mentioned LTTE anywhere in this thread.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:22 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:I started this thread which has nothing to do with LTTE. It is about India double crossing Lanka. It is others who interjected LTTE. I don't think I ever mentioned LTTE anywhere in this thread.

when you attack India isn't it legitimate for Indians to attack your heros-- LTTE and Prabhakaran--who brought great misery and grief to the Tamil people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:41 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:I started this thread which has nothing to do with LTTE. It is about India double crossing Lanka. It is others who interjected LTTE. I don't think I ever mentioned LTTE anywhere in this thread.

>>> I think you are missing the point in a big way. If the issue is about grievances about tamils in sri lanka, these are known facts and support will come naturally from various quarters just simply out of decency, be it from hindians (whoever the hell that is) or the west. By your stance on the 'greatness' of the 'captain' and assorted statements about TN independence (which seems to exist only in your mind as a pressing issue) etc etc, you confuse the issue and do damage to the main cause. I don't know if these are troll topics or you genuinley believe these things. The latter would be a scary proposition. This discussion of double crossing lanka etc is not even a peripheral issues in the scheme of things and ranks right alongside 'gandhi the hypocrite' thread. India has its hands full with its own internal politics and a pesky neighbor in pakistan. Focus would help, seriously.

Last edited by Kris on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:42 am

Let us face it. You are a ealamite and want ealam only to conquer Tamil Naadu and drive away all Telugus, Naarthies, and Keral ppl.

Once a free tmail nadu is created, Ram Raajya will establish itself, wherein everyone will live happily ever after....

Are you addicted to Valium?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:02 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:You want ealam only to conquer Tamil Naadu and drive away all Telugus and Keral ppl

Your are treading into areas you don't know.

Eelam liberation is never a step to TN indep. I have never said that. Dr. Thanjai Nalankilli never said that. Tamilarasan never said that. Kaliyamurthy never said that. Peruchiththiranar never said that. No Tamil nationalist ever said that. It is in the head of ignorant people.

We consider Telugus and Malayalis living in TN are citizens of Tamil Nadu. They are part of Tamil Nadu. I have never said tTelugus and Malayalis are not part of TN. Dr. Thanjai Nalankilli never said that. Tamilarasan never said that. Kaliyamurthy never said that. Peruchiththiranar never said that. No Tamil nationalist ever said that. It is in the head of ignorant people.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down