Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

obama fatherhood vs smoozing - this will hurt

2 posters

Go down

obama fatherhood vs smoozing - this will hurt Empty obama fatherhood vs smoozing - this will hurt

Post by truthbetold Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:05 am

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/02/politics/obama-fatherhood/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Read the article in cnn. Obama says he refused to interact with washington elite because he prioritized time from 6 to 9 pm for his family. That is a terrible response from president at a time when nation is facing such a big crisis. He spent his 6 to 9 pm time campaigning during his election time. Unemployed voter may not appreciate such a response.
There is clear evidence that republicans decided that they will not work with obama and hindered his presidency from early days. I am not sure smoozing could have produced any positive relationships if not positive results. But the news that Obama failed to use a tool that other presidents used so effectively is sad.

This information will hurt his supporters more. They may not vote against him but they may say who cares and walk from election.
repub may use this info, and say if you are so otherwise busy, please allow someone else the chance to find more time for the country.
obama supporters must hope this news does not get traction.
I sense redmeat for repubs who may convert this to we told you so. This will hurt.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

obama fatherhood vs smoozing - this will hurt Empty Re: obama fatherhood vs smoozing - this will hurt

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 am

are we (that is on this board, not the campaigns) going to have a substantive discussion -- you know of the kind that involve taking policy positions based on dollars and cents and timelines, or is it just going to be lobbing rhetorical grenades at each other, and trading soundbites till nov 6? hey, i love soundbites and rhetorical grenades as much as the next guy, but it does gets old. real data is much more interesting.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down