Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$kar Retirement and such

3 posters

Go down

$kar Retirement and such Empty $kar Retirement and such

Post by The Absolute Zero Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:35 am

He went to England month ahead to acclaimatize and he went to Oz to get grip of "conditions." He took "rest" before the NZ series toface its "mighty" fast bowlers. Kya hua? He was a failure - he kept failing and failing. His only stuff came against BD and he proclaimed "it was not easy to bat!" Great where even Kohli got century in OZ the God failed. Not just failed but failed utterly. Even now he has no clue for the incoming yorkers and gets clean bowled.

RD was in the same conditions against England. Got bowled. He quit gracefully but our God has no shame. He keeps wearing the deshi colors and keeps playing. For God's sake, it is time to go home Mr.$kar. We know you know nothing but cricket but now you are off the shelf date. Pliss to listen to people and leave. Till England comes in Oct - Nov you have rest. I am sure he will fail again. What is he aiming to accomplish anyway?

Last advice to $kar. Push all the mumbaikar's advices (Gavas, Manjre and other kars and one particularly annoying Ravi Shastri) and pliss retire. Time to go home and do something else. Do not become a laughing stock of the country - you do not deserve it at this stage of your jindagi.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

$kar Retirement and such Empty Re: $kar Retirement and such

Post by nevada Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Even Tendulkar is not immune to criticism if he fails too often. Already questions are being asked.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:57 pm

I know Vijay manjrekar.. I know Sanjay Manjrekar....but this is utter non-sense...

What is good for Dravid is NOT (at all) good for $kar, MP

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down