Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Procedure of animal sacrifice to Kali mata

4 posters

Go down

Procedure of animal sacrifice to Kali mata  Empty Procedure of animal sacrifice to Kali mata

Post by ashdoc Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:23 am

While surfing the internet I found the procedure of Animal sacrifice to Kali mata .

I feel that because muslims do qurbani of a goat on every bakri eid they get hardened to killing a living being and are capable of defending their religion.

On the other hand hindus are not used to killing living beings and hence are not capable of defending themselves .

I feel that hindus should also learn to sacrifice goats so that they get hardened . For that purpose they must become devotees of Kali mata .

I will now humbly present to you the procedure of sacrifice in front of kali maa in form of a copy/ paste--

Goat sacrifice to Kali at a tantric pooja room at midnight is a good festival to please Kali matha and get the blessings. But you must choose a tantric kali worshipper who has a good pooja room and above 18 years of age.

There are tamasic Kali worshippers who offer blood of goat at night and perform poojas. You can sacrifice animals but should only sacrifice male goats and observer the principles. For eg, the animal must be kept in a safe place without any wounds for some three days. Also mid night 12 is the best time to sacrifice. The rituals should start at about 9 pm and generally the poojari and you must take a good bath in the evening and wear only under garment. The goat must be cleaned well using pure water and it must be decorated with flowers. At 9 pm the goat must be brought before the pooja room and placed exactly opposite to the Kali devi picture. The sword going to be used must be washed and decorated with chandan and kumkum and also with flowers. Then the poojari must repeatedly recite the Kali mantra that he received from his guru. Then at around midnight 12, the incense must be shown to the goat and it must be ready for sacrifice.

For cutting the goat, it must be held tight at the back and the you must cut the head in a single cut and the head should roll down at the ground. Then you and poojari must move behind and see the goat bleeding to death without disturbing it. After it gets completely dead, you must take the head and lit the aarthi deepam on that.

After this ceremony, the goat's head must be gifted to the poojari along with dakshana for cutting. The goat's body can be butchered and distrubuted to poor the next day.

It is a good festival and need not feel guilty as anyhow all goats go to mutton shops. Better it gets sacrificed to Kali and Kali gets pleased and grant more manhood to the people.

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Procedure of animal sacrifice to Kali mata  Empty Re: Procedure of animal sacrifice to Kali mata

Post by ashdoc Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:27 am

I feel every hindu should learn to sacrifice animals so that he can shed blood just like muslims learn to shed blood on bakri eid . for that purpose temples of kali mata should be established all over india and animal sacrifice should be done there by every male hindu .

what is your opinion on that ??

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Procedure of animal sacrifice to Kali mata  Empty Re: Procedure of animal sacrifice to Kali mata

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:47 am

i think we (hindus) should convert to islam so we can defend our religion as fiercely as the muslims do.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:55 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i think we (hindus) should convert to islam so we can defend our religion as fiercely as the muslims do.

that will defeat the purpose of the whole thing .

the intention is to protect dharma from the assaults of barbaric islam . for that purpose we need to embibe some of the qualities of muslims---but we do not need to convert to such barbarism totally .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:25 am

ashdoc wrote:While surfing the internet I found the procedure of Animal sacrifice to Kali mata .

I feel that because muslims do qurbani of a goat on every bakri eid they get hardened to killing a living being and are capable of defending their religion.

On the other hand hindus are not used to killing living beings and hence are not capable of defending themselves .

I feel that hindus should also learn to sacrifice goats so that they get hardened . For that purpose they must become devotees of Kali mata .

Are you kidding. Muslims have long gone past the goat killing training procedure, and over the last 2 decades, practice and hone their killing skills by "live training" through killing hindu people (not just hindu goats).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:37 am

ashdoc wrote:I feel that hindus should also learn to sacrifice goats so that they get hardened.
that's entirely unnecessary; i understand that most hindus get hardened by staring at images like the one in this post:

https://such.forumotion.com/t7870-sad-day

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:43 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
ashdoc wrote:I feel that hindus should also learn to sacrifice goats so that they get hardened.
that's entirely unnecessary; i understand that most hindus get hardened by staring at images like the one in this post:

https://such.forumotion.com/t7870-sad-day

hindus only get hardened . if such an ass was exposed in a muslim area she would be gang raped .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:46 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Are you kidding. Muslims have long gone past the goat killing training procedure, and over the last 2 decades, practice and hone their killing skills by "live training" through killing hindu people (not just hindu goats).

yeah but we hindus need to start somewhere . we have not even reached the goat training procedure yet so we need to to do that before live training ourselves .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:55 am

ashdoc wrote:While surfing the internet I found the procedure of Animal sacrifice to Kali mata .

I feel that hindus should also learn to sacrifice goats so that they get hardened . For that purpose they must become devotees of Kali mata.
Bwahahaha..Doc, you're an endless fount of entertainment. In continuance of my prior matchmaking attempts, let me list two great similarities between you and Uppili (aka Samiulla Khan after marriage):
1. Both of you fear Muslims and yet admire their "toughness" and want to emulate them
2. Both of you have a thing for asses suffering gang rape in Muslim neighborhoods

I said it before and I say it again. You two should get together asap to produce the next generation of Kali-worshipping, goat-slaughtering, Muslim-like Hindutva warriors.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:04 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

I feel that hindus should also learn to sacrifice goats so that they get hardened . For that purpose they must become devotees of Kali mata.
Bwahahaha..Doc, you're an endless fount of entertainment. In continuance of my prior matchmaking attempts, let me list two great similarities between you and Uppili (aka Samiulla Khan after marriage):
1. Both of you fear Muslims and yet admire their "toughness" and want to emulate them
2. Both of you have a thing for asses suffering gang rape in Muslim neighborhoods

I said it before and I say it again. You two should get together asap to produce the next generation of Kali-worshipping, goat-slaughtering, Muslim-like Hindutva warriors.

he he he....

actually it was jeremiah who brought the ass into the equation not me Laughing

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down