Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had to share this

2 posters

Go down

Had to share this Empty Had to share this

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:32 am

I posted it on reditt, but had to share this..

Looks like the CEO is making her programmers work late night to fix sulekha. I think she's breaking a thread first, and then salvaging it... in the process, she is actually saving posts by Charvaka, me and uppili!!!

Gotta cherish this moment. Champagne?

Back to top Go down

Had to share this Empty Re: Had to share this

Post by charvaka Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:37 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:I posted it on reditt, but had to share this..

Looks like the CEO is making her programmers work late night to fix sulekha. I think she's breaking a thread first, and then salvaging it... in the process, she is actually saving posts by Charvaka, me and uppili!!!

Gotta cherish this moment. Champagne?

Seriously, the CEO is going crazy. That's not to say she wasn't bat-shit crazy to begin with! I never thought I was the kind of person who would be glad when the crazy guy on the bus got crazier still, but guess what, I am that way. You see, in San Francisco, when you get on a bus, you are prepared for the crazy, drugged out asshole to scream his head off. It's kind of like the driver's "good morning" ritual. QB's behavior on CH was no different from the meth-addicted bus riders of my city. But I always thought I would never find it funny that one of those guys went crazier still. Apparently I can find it funny.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:39 am

And this is what sasthi wrote to me.. had to dig into the source to get this out.

> what happened to your other forums...sweety?<br />
> <br />
>TW....you lit the fire and have fun...you know how to push QB's >buttons...don't you? Evil Woman!<br />

hilarity... I mean, for real.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:45 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:And this is what sasthi wrote to me.. had to dig into the source to get this out.

> what happened to your other forums...sweety?

>

>TW....you lit the fire and have fun...you know how to push QB's >buttons...don't you? Evil Woman!

hilarity... I mean, for real.

Two things amaze me about humans and Sulekha has a way of bringing it out in people:

1. Capacity to be crazy.

2. Capacity to be blind to our own faults and transferring blame on to others. I am sure Sasthi and QB could take lie detector tests and pass them with flying colors when they claim that TW and HA are responsible for the thread-killing fiasco.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:48 am

SomeProfile wrote:I am sure Sasthi and QB could take lie detector tests and pass them with flying colors when they claim that TW and HA are responsible for the thread-killing fiasco.
You are so right. This is the thing that I find fascinating in human behavior. If you haven't read Dostoyevsky, you should. He opens your eyes to what we are capable of. Crime and Punishment is a good place to start, but Notes from the Underground and The Brothers Dostoyevsky are the real masterpieces.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down