Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

first and second wives

+5
doofus_maximus
Idéfix
Maria S
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Propagandhi711
9 posters

Go down

first and second wives Empty first and second wives

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:12 pm

we've had some ugly first and second wives in white office before but the creepy looking wonky paul ryan guy's wife takes the ugly cake. dang she looks freaky deaky:

first and second wives Janna-ryan

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

first and second wives Empty Re: first and second wives

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:15 pm

am going to search for unflattering photos of the other women

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:17 pm

oh man...that neck looks like a giant vagina with those folds *shudder*

first and second wives 0412_Ann_Romney_full_600

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:we've had some ugly first and second wives in white office before but the creepy looking wonky paul ryan guy's wife takes the ugly cake. dang she looks freaky deaky:

I have a VERY strong suspicion that Paul might be hiding some skeletons in his closet.... Hope the media digs them out.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:45 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:we've had some ugly first and second wives in white office before but the creepy looking wonky paul ryan guy's wife takes the ugly cake. dang she looks freaky deaky:

I have a VERY strong suspicion that Paul might be hiding some skeletons in his closet.... Hope the media digs them out.

EWWWERYONE had sex related skeletons in the closet, quality of his spouse's looks not withstanding. I suspect obama makes love to his twin goats, hope and change that live in the presidential closet.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:48 pm

My assumption again..saw the title of this thread and assumed that this was about the first and second wives of the same man! Which is a whole different topic!

Mrs. Ryan..well, Mr. Gorgeous Blue Eyes beholds her with those eyes!

All couples and their public appearances!

*Hey! Don't you say those things about dear President..I don't know about him and Michelle, he can't seem to keep his hands off her!

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Here's a nice pic of the real first and second ladies:

http://www.shoppingblog.com/blog/4131122

As you may know..Dr. Biden in the second wife of Joe..from what I know, she really has been a wonderful step mom too..after he lost his first wife in an accident.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:55 am

Aww.."Stop it, this is hard"..Shocked? "You are lucky I am sharing him with you?"

And Ms. Ann said this to Republicans-who are critical of the campaign?!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/wp/2012/09/21/ann-romney-to-critics-stop-it-this-is-hard/

Seriously, I think Queen Elizabeth may be more in touch with commoners! And one can only wonder..what she will do as First Lady to anyone- if the heat is turned up.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:16 am

Maria S wrote:Aww.."Stop it, this is hard"..Shocked? "You are lucky I am sharing him with you?"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/wp/2012/09/21/ann-romney-to-critics-stop-it-this-is-hard/

Seriously, I think Queen Elizabeth may be more in touch with commoners! And one can only wonder..what she will do as First Lady to anyone- if the heat is turned up.

you realize she was deadpanning, right? it's a form of humor. thought bicoastal liberal intellectuals had a lock on comedy and smarts, what with their demigod jon stewart on comedy central cracking wise and giving a hefty dollop of humor tinged political commentary? or does the same funny bone not extend to genteel southern bleeding heart progressives?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:32 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Maria S wrote:Aww.."Stop it, this is hard"..Shocked? "You are lucky I am sharing him with you?"

you realize she was deadpanning, right? it's a form of humor. thought bicoastal liberal intellectuals had a lock on comedy and smarts, what with their demigod jon stewart on comedy central cracking wise and giving a hefty dollop of humor tinged political commentary? or does the same funny bone not extend to genteel southern bleeding heart progressives?
Yeah, it is a hilarious joke for anyone to say, "how lucky we are to have someone with Mitt’s qualifications and experience and know-how to be able to have the opportunity to run this country." I can't stop laughing.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:37 am

looks like bicoastal intellectuals arent happy with a candidate blowing their own horn and touting experience. they much prefer the horn to be blown gently, with their fine tastes and whatnot

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:09 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

Genteel Southern bleeding heart progressive (but, occ. conservative too) appreciates South Western Moderate's inquiry:)

Yes Sir, she was very amused!

In the same interview..apparently Queen Romney, I mean..Mrs. Romney also said (seriously)..in the debate preps her King will look at her in the audience- when he gives an answer to see if she gives him that "loving nod"..can't make this up Very Happy!
For some reason reminds me of a child in kindergarten who looks at Mommy after a performance..to see if he/she gets that sweet approving nod!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:21 am

Found the link:

http://www.radioiowa.com/2012/09/20/ann-romney-to-critics-in-gop-you-want-to-try-it-get-in-the-ring-audio/

Excerpt:

In all the past debates, he would find me in the audience and after each question, he’d look at me ’cause it was like, ‘Did I do O.K. Ann? Was that O.K.?’” she said. “And I love that because he cares so much. I mean, we have such a good relationship and we have such a strong marriage and I know that he measures himself and how he’s doing by my face and how I think he’s doing, so I know in these next debates it’s going to be very important for me to be sitting in that audience.”

Last edited by Maria S on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:23 am

Maria S wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Genteel Southern bleeding heart progressive (but, occ. conservative too) appreciates South Western Moderate's inquiry:)

Yes Sir, she was very amused!

In the same interview..apparently Queen Romney, I mean..Mrs. Romney also said (seriously)..in the debate preps her King will look at her in the audience- when he gives an answer to see if she gives him that "loving nod"..can't make this up Very Happy!
For some reason reminds me of a child in kindergarten who looks at Mommy after a performance..to see if he/she gets that sweet approving nod!

Ann Romney should get a tv show in comedy central so that non-bicoastal folks like me can be edumacated as to what humor is?

Last edited by doofus_maximus on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : so what's for lunch?)
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:50 am

lol! that will solve multiple image issues for Willard. One, they will start paying pay income tax. Two she will have a career. Next time he runs for president people will find it easier to relate to him.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:13 am

doofus_maximus wrote:Ann Romney should get a tv show in comedy central so that non-bicoastal folks like me...
does that mean "either heterosexual or homosexual?"

doofus_maximus wrote:...can be edumacated as to what humor is?
is that the humorous way to say "educated?"

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:47 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:Ann Romney should get a tv show in comedy central so that non-bicoastal folks like me...
does that mean "either heterosexual or homosexual?"

Your langoti yaar DUT has the answer to what it means.

doofus_maximus wrote:...can be edumacated as to what humor is?
is that the humorous way to say "educated?"[/quote]

I added that line just to rile you up. Did it work?
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Maria S wrote:*Hey! Don't you say those things about dear President..I don't know about him and Michelle, he can't seem to keep his hands off her!
IMO, people who make a great big show of love for their spouses are the ones with the most skeletons in their closet.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Maria S wrote:*Hey! Don't you say those things about dear President..I don't know about him and Michelle, he can't seem to keep his hands off her!
IMO, people who make a great big show of love for their spouses are the ones with the most skeletons in their closet.

conclusion # 47: wives are the most clueless species in the whole wide world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

True for the most part- hands on or off..

I assume you know that I was just reacting in "my own way"- to dear DUT's own way of making funny comments. And I think "hope" and "change" as names for Pres. Obama's imaginary (or real, who knows about anyone's private life!) closet goats is original and very funny!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

conclusion # 47: wives are the most clueless species in the whole wide world.

I dont think so.... I have come to admire the wives - they know how to keep a secret and also have a life.

Husbands brag laughingly to their friends about their conquest laughing to their friends while wives plan their next conquest wearing a smile on their faces.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:49 pm

saamiyar and MD are both great philosophers, way ahead of their times. i need to enroll in one of your schools.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Impedimenta wrote:saamiyar and MD are both great philosophers, way ahead of their times. i need to enroll in one of your schools.

I will gladly take you as my chief Sishyai...Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:20 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:saamiyar and MD are both great philosophers, way ahead of their times. i need to enroll in one of your schools.

I will gladly take you as my chief Sishyai...Wink

MD? Mad Dog or Merlot Dharuwala? We have both handles here.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down