Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

workplace theft

3 posters

Go down

workplace theft Empty workplace theft

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:30 pm

there's this guy, "HB", from india at my workplace. he is stereotypically indian, a bit short and nerdy-looking, comes to work at 4am when everyone else comes in at 5 to 6am, works and studies all the time, he's my junior so at one point i was supervising him and i thought he was really gentle and smart and such a nice guy - he had nothing to prove to anybody and just did his work well and minded his own business.

a few days ago he solved a mystery and typically since many people are involved in solving a mystery, everyone gets credit but first dibs go to the one who had that eureka moment and that person typicaly writes up the mystery, becomes first author and publishes it....in a detective magazine.

however, i was informed that this set of guys who are always preening and trying to look cool and trying very very hard to get laid are trying to publish w/o his name on it. one my peers who is on the mystery-writers club found out and told HB to get in with these two guys and make sure his name is added to the paper.

i'm worried about this guy. these other two guys are very machox2 and cunningx200 and sleazebagsx2000 but not intelligent or sensitive (one is of indian origin and the other of middle eastern origin) and are always trying to leach off other people. HB has to grow up and become savvy. i hope it happens soon.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

workplace theft Empty Re: workplace theft

Post by Impedimenta Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:07 pm

i like HB and would like to hook up with him as his friend. he seems smart, suave and sassy. he is also sexy considering he is in the mystery club and contributes to a mystery magazine. in time, i am sure you will teach him to become savvy. i am going to stop now because i cannot think of any more "s" words for now.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Hook up?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down