Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Vakavaka Pakapaka]

+3
Propagandhi711
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Idéfix
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Vakavaka Pakapaka] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Vakavaka Pakapaka]

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:yaar tune nayi site kholi hai to uspe post kar na.

i have never restricted myself to one site. For instance, i continue to post on Sulekha Rivr also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:

i have never restricted myself to one site. For instance, i continue to post on Sulekha Rivr also.

think about ways to promoting that site not by spamming other sites, but to add attractive content there. I would have said 'posters', but...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

think about ways to promoting that site not by spamming other sites, but to add attractive content there. I would have said 'posters', but...

in my opinion it is your inherent bias and prejudice that makes you think i am spamming other sites. I am doing no such thing. I plan to continue posting on Sulekha Rivr as well as this site and the site i started as well as several other discussion sites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

in my opinion it is your inherent bias and prejudice that makes you think i am spamming other sites. I am doing no such thing. I plan to continue posting on Sulekha Rivr as well as this site and the site i started as well as several other discussion sites.

k have fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

k have fun.

i will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

he is not spamming this site. even if he were, it is totally legit. cary on rashmun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

he is not spamming this site. even if he were, it is totally legit. cary on rashmun.

the spam mode was about to get launched. hence thot of doing early intervention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:18 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

thanks Huzefa. i will point out that i have only used one thread for this particular issue. So Tracy Whitney's claim that i am spamming the site is completely bogus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:afaik, caru said he cannot read PM's even as an admin.
This is correct. There is no logging enabled on SuCHat, so there are no transcripts of any messages -- public or private -- for anyone -- admin or otherwise -- to look at.

I have no interest in getting into an argument with Rashmun. I just wanted to warn users about their privacy, and I have done that. I won't be responding to his wild claims about this site or his site.

This may be true but at any point of time PP can change his mind about this. After all the domain name is registered directly under his name.
your domain name, site, might be under your own name but say you are using firefox for browsing. firefox can nuke you anytime. icyboards is just a "skin" in mybb (think firefox in your domain name/server).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:afaik, caru said he cannot read PM's even as an admin.
This is correct. There is no logging enabled on SuCHat, so there are no transcripts of any messages -- public or private -- for anyone -- admin or otherwise -- to look at.

I have no interest in getting into an argument with Rashmun. I just wanted to warn users about their privacy, and I have done that. I won't be responding to his wild claims about this site or his site.

This may be true but at any point of time PP can change his mind about this. After all the domain name is registered directly under his name.
your domain name, site, might be under your own name but say you are using firefox for browsing. firefox can nuke you anytime. icyboards is just a "skin" in mybb (think firefox in your domain name/server).

i think the forum on chaikaapi is dead as of now so it need not be discussed. What is active on chaikaapi is the chat and it is an Ajax chat. If Charvaka logs in as an Admin on the Ajax chat implementation in chaikaapi he should be able to read all the chat transcripts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Rashmun wrote: If Charvaka logs in as an Admin on the Ajax chat implementation in chaikaapi he should be able to read all the chat transcripts.

how do you know? any links? i too am curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Hellsangel wrote:BTW, one of the users there is me; to introduce anarchy.
Haha. He doesn't need you to introduce anarchy there. He is perfectly capable of building that on his own.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Rashmun wrote: If Charvaka logs in as an Admin on the Ajax chat implementation in chaikaapi he should be able to read all the chat transcripts.

google is your friend. if you're too lazy to do this i will try giving the links later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Rashmun wrote: If Charvaka logs in as an Admin on the Ajax chat implementation in cpi he should be able to read all the chat transcripts.

He is just throwing around wild accusations in order to promote his failed forum. As I said, there is no storing of archives enabled on chat. Disabling the archive was one of my key requirements when selecting chat software. I don't want to get dragged into fights about who insulted whose dad on chat, so not having an archive is critical.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:39 pm

panini press wrote:
I don't want to get dragged into fights about who insulted whose dad on chat, so not having an archive is critical.

And valuable resources about whose wife peed where.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:40 pm

panini press wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Rashmun wrote: If Charvaka logs in as an Admin on the Ajax chat implementation in cpi he should be able to read all the chat transcripts.

He is just throwing around wild accusations in order to promote his failed forum. As I said, there is no storing of archives enabled on chat. Disabling the archive was one of my key requirements when selecting chat software. I don't want to get dragged into fights about who insulted whose dad on chat, so not having an archive is critical.

Charvaka for a long time was pimping his chaikaapi site and urging posters on this forum to migrate to the chaikaapi site and start making forum posts on chaikaapi. The fact that his suggestion was rejected must have contributed to his present frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:47 pm

panini press wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

We have only Charvaka's word that he disabled the archive. For all we know he never disabled it. Or, in future, he can always enable the archive again. At any rate, i am glad that it is clear to everyone now that chaikaapi is Charvaka's personal website.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:53 pm

i recall Uppili saying on chaikaapi chat that one should not say really personal things on chaikaapi chat, not even in private messages, because you never know if Charvaka could have access to your chat messages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:55 pm

idc... but if caru writes a novel based on my PMs, then i need a cut dammit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
the spam mode was about to get launched. hence thot of doing early intervention.
Too late.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:16 pm

ashdoc wrote:who is queen bee ?? queen

The one who urinates by the Roadside in the middle of the night, and enjoys the nightly stars....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Rashmun wrote: At any rate, i am glad that it is clear to everyone now that chaikaapi is Charvaka's personal website.
I am just glad that that has finally become clear to you: https://such.forumotion.com/t2740-a-warning#23710
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:i recall Uppili saying on chaikaapi chat that one should not say really personal things on chaikaapi chat, not even in private messages, because you never know if Charvaka could have access to your chat messages.

I agree... Carvaka was the one who told me that he read/spied your PrivateMessage with another CHer acknowledging your Gay-ness - not that there is anything wrong with that.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:56 pm

blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:On chaikaapi not only can Charvaka keep track of IP addresses of posters he also has easy access to the entire chat transcripts including private messages of one chat user to another.

How do you know this for sure, Rashmun? Could you provide some proof?

Thanks, BW

Because chaikaapi is Charvaka's personal website (unlike forumotion). If he wants to obtain access to chat transcripts on that site it is not difficult for him to do so.

That site is setup using "icyboards" just like this site and your site uses "forumotion". I don't think there is any difference in admin powers across these two sites.
If you have some proof that on sites based on "icyboards", the admins can see chat transcript and on "forumotion", they cannot, please post it here.

i hope the distinction between a forumotion site and chaikaapi, which is personally owned and operated by Charvaka, has been clarified for the benefit of other posters. u should post on chaikaapi chat only if you are ok with Charvaka having the ability to read your chat messages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:10 pm

I tried to post on this thread this morning (that I won't be joining any new forums and that I am not visiting the CH that often).

Some how, my post didn't go through! Hope this one will show up.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I tried to post on this thread this morning (that I won't be joining any new forums and that I am not visiting the CH that often).

Some how, my post didn't go through! Hope this one will show up.

u may change your mind if your old friend TruthSeeker starts posting on that forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:51 pm

sulekha removed the 1 default badge qb had, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:

in fact it was not a default badge, there are many posters on CH with no badge. There must have been some newbie moderator who removed the one badge given to QB because she protested that the design of Sulekha Rivr sucked. Incidentally you have expressed the same view here and if you would have said it on Sulekha as well, chances are that your badge would have been removed as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:

in fact it was not a default badge, there are many posters on CH with no badge. There must have been some newbie moderator who removed the one badge given to QB because she protested that the design of Sulekha Rivr sucked. Incidentally you have expressed the same view here and if you would have said it on Sulekha as well, chances are that your badge would have been removed as well.

i am not making fun of qb, i am making fun of sulekha... yeah, they can remove my badge there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:11 pm

All right this has gone on long enough. Let us end this discussion.

Rashmun - good

great glut Admin - bad
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:On chaikaapi not only can Charvaka keep track of IP addresses of posters he also has easy access to the entire chat transcripts including private messages of one chat user to another.

How do you know this for sure, Rashmun? Could you provide some proof?

Thanks, BW

Because chaikaapi is Charvaka's personal website (unlike forumotion). If he wants to obtain access to chat transcripts on that site it is not difficult for him to do so.

That site is setup using "icyboards" just like this site and your site uses "forumotion". I don't think there is any difference in admin powers across these two sites.
If you have some proof that on sites based on "icyboards", the admins can see chat transcript and on "forumotion", they cannot, please post it here.

i hope the distinction between a forumotion site and chaikaapi, which is personally owned and operated by Charvaka, has been clarified for the benefit of other posters. u should post on chaikaapi chat only if you are ok with Charvaka having the ability to read your chat messages.

on another note, in my opinion it was unethical of Charvaka to keep even regular posters in the dark about the fact that chaikaapi was fundamentally different from a forumotion site in that it was personally owned and operated by him. Blabberwock for instance thought that chaikaapi is just like any forumotion site. I would like to know from Blabberwock whether she feels Charvaka has betrayed her trust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:25 pm

rashmun,

you need to loosen up a bit. don't take everything so seriously in life. it's friday for COL!

chill:flower:

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:
u should post on chaikaapi chat only if you are ok with Charvaka having the ability to read your chat messages.
This is quite simply not true.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:36 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
u should post on chaikaapi chat only if you are ok with Charvaka having the ability to read your chat messages.

and i thot i red smwhr u said u didnt wanna get into an argument with rashmun

i have a feeling wknd on Ch will be quiet bz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:42 pm

seven wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Yes. I have no interest in arguing with him. If he makes false statements about SuCH, I will point them out as false for the benefit of CHers. I wish him good luck in his efforts to build his own forum.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:55 pm

panini press wrote:
seven wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Yes. I have no interest in arguing with him. If he makes false statements about SuCH, I will point them out as false for the benefit of CHers. I wish him good luck in his efforts to build his own forum.

in fact it is Charvaka who is making false statements. In this thread i have been talking about the chaikaapi website, which is owned and operated independently by him, and not about https://such.forumotion.com (SuCH) which he is falsely claiming. In my opinion Charvaka should stop lying and start telling the truth.

For instance, Charvaka should admit that the chat on chaikaapi is an implementation of Ajax chat and that he has the ability to read chat transcripts whenever he logs in as Admin of the chat. Sure he can disable the chat archives, but he can also re-enable the archives whenever he wants. Hence my claim that only those who are comfortable with Charvaka reading their chat messages should use the chaikaapi chat. One alternative is to use the default forumotion messenger which can be accessed by registering on http://sulekha.forumotion.com and then going to the home page of the forum. This chat has fewer features but it also provides complete privacy. One need not worry about the Admin of the chat being able to read chat transcripts whenever he wants to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:

on another note, in my opinion it was unethical of Charvaka to keep even regular posters in the dark about the fact that chaikaapi was fundamentally different from a forumotion site in that it was personally owned and operated by him. Blabberwock for instance thought that chaikaapi is just like any forumotion site. I would like to know from Blabberwock whether she feels Charvaka has betrayed her trust.

Nah! I was just curious about it all.

In any case, we can have the default chat right here on this forum like we did before. Why a new forum for that? I do miss being a good dotter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:13 pm

blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

In any case, we can have the default chat right here on this forum like we did before. Why a new forum for that? I do miss being a good dotter.

i had in fact asked Charvaka to keep the default forumotion chat here on this forum. But then you must realize that he has a vested interest in trying to move everyone to the chaikaapi chat. After a certain period of time (few years, several years) he may try again to move all posters on this forum to chaikaapi as he repeatedly tried to do earlier.

An important reason for a new forum is that some posters simply refuse to join a site where Charvaka has Admin power. For instance, Queen Bee and Seva and (perhaps) TruthSeeker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:27 pm

The real reasons for the chat upgrade are documented here. Not that that will stop Rashmun from lying about it.

https://such.forumotion.com/t3146-new-chat-application
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:For instance, Charvaka should admit that the chat on chaikaapi is an implementation of Ajax chat
It is, and I have told people that it is when I first set it up. In the initial version, the front page used to say "ajaxChat" instead of SuCHat. Even now the chat window clearly says AJAX Chat at top right.

Rashmun wrote:that he has the ability to read chat transcripts whenever he logs in as Admin of the chat.
I don't have that ability. No transcripts are being stored, so nobody has that ability.

Rashmun wrote:Sure he can disable the chat archives, but he can also re-enable the archives whenever he wants.
That would require taking SuCHat down, making code changes, testing it and turning on a new version. It would be easily noticeable by users -- at least the downtime, if not the speed difference.

Rashmun wrote:This chat has fewer features but it also provides complete privacy. One need not worry about the Admin of the chat being able to read chat transcripts whenever he wants to.
You are welcome to implement whatever chat you feel more comfortable with at the forum you are trying to build.

I understand that you badly want to revive the forum that nobody followed you to, and I wish you good luck. Might I suggest that your likelihood of success in attracting members will go up if you showed more integrity and honesty, instead of making false claims about other forums? Every time you falsely accuse me, you reduce the likelihood of your forum succeeding. I hope you realize that eventually, but I am not holding my breath.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i had in fact asked Charvaka to keep the default forumotion chat here on this forum. But then you must realize that he has a vested interest in trying to move everyone to the chaikaapi chat. After a certain period of time (few years, several years) he may try again to move all posters on this forum to chaikaapi as he repeatedly tried to do earlier.

An important reason for a new forum is that some posters simply refuse to join a site where Charvaka has Admin power. For instance, Queen Bee and Seva and (perhaps) TruthSeeker.

Ok. Right now, chat is not a priority for me and hardly go there. I am happy with the forums and occasional visits to chat. I was one of those who pushed for a new chat and the features it offered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:59 pm

panini press wrote:The real reasons for the chat upgrade are documented here. Not that that will stop Rashmun from lying about it.

https://such.forumotion.com/t3146-new-chat-application

in the link that Charvaka gives there is this post of his:

https://such.forumotion.com/t3146-new-chat-application#27242

Charvaka writes:

When I mentioned this morning on chat that I intend to remove the
Forumotion chat application (now that a much superior chat application
is in place), I heard some really strange reactions questioning my
motives, etc. I didn't have time to continue that conversation, hence this post.

I was one of the people questioning why he was disabling the default forumotion chat. After all, those who wanted to go to chaikaapi could go there, but those who wished to avoid going to chaikaapi should have had the option of continuing to chat here. I had also accused him of having dreams of becoming another Satya Prabhakar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Haha wasn't the new chat built expressly for you when you had the admin wrapped around your finger?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:06 pm

panini press wrote:Haha wasn't the new chat built expressly for you when you had the admin wrapped around your finger?

Oh yeah, those were the days, my friend....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:18 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:For instance, Charvaka should admit that the chat on chaikaapi is an implementation of Ajax chat
It is, and I have told people that it is when I first set it up. In the initial version, the front page used to say "ajaxChat" instead of SuCHat. Even now the chat window clearly says AJAX Chat at top right.

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:that he has the ability to read chat transcripts whenever he logs in as Admin of the chat.
I don't have that ability. No transcripts are being stored, so nobody has that ability.

--> we only have your word that no transcripts are being stored. Furthermore, even if you are telling the truth, it is possible that you could start storing transcripts in future.

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Sure he can disable the chat archives, but he can also re-enable the archives whenever he wants.
That would require taking SuCHat down, making code changes, testing it and turning on a new version. It would be easily noticeable by users -- at least the downtime, if not the speed difference.

--> u could always come up with some excuse for taking the entire site down temporarily. for instance you could claim that the site has been systematically attacked by hackers and requires maintainance. Furthermore, after a sufficient number of users start using chaikaapi you could simply not care to answer any question about when or why you temporarily take the site down.

--> The point is that one has to have trust in you so as to use the chaikaapi chat. no such trust is required for anyone chatting on the default forumotion chat of the kind available at http://sulekha.forumotion.com. This default forumotion chat was available on this forum before you took it down because you have a vested interest in everyone moving to chaikaapi to the maximum extent possible so that the market value of chaikaapi increases.

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:This chat has fewer features but it also provides complete privacy. One need not worry about the Admin of the chat being able to read chat transcripts whenever he wants to.
You are welcome to implement whatever chat you feel more comfortable with at the forum you are trying to build.

I understand that you badly want to revive the forum that nobody followed you to, and I wish you good luck. Might I suggest that your likelihood of success in attracting members will go up if you showed more integrity and honesty, instead of making false claims about other forums? Every time you falsely accuse me, you reduce the likelihood of your forum succeeding. I hope you realize that eventually, but I am not holding my breath.

--> u always did suck at character analysis right from the time you unnecessarily picked a fight with me. it must have come as a shock to you that i could stand up to you and fight back despite the fact that you have many more friends than i do on this site and fewer enemies because certain posters resolutely refuse to join a forum where you have Admin power.

--> i have no vested interest in http://sulekha.forumotion.com. Unlike your chaikaapi site, I do not stand to make any money whether http://sulekha.forumotion.com takes off or not. Whether it succeeds or not is not of importance to me. I feel it is important to have a forum for long time Sulekha posters who did not want to post in a forum where you have Admin power (because they have had bitter fights with you on Sulekha CH) and i believe http://sulekha.forumotion.com can satisfy this purpose well but if these posters wish to post elsewhere i am perfectly happy with that.

Last edited by Rashmun on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:22 pm

panini press wrote:Haha wasn't the new chat built expressly for you when you had the admin wrapped around your finger?

did you finally reveal your psychotic side to her, PP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Tch tch tch. Older but no wiser.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Rashmun wrote:
http://sulekha.forumotion.com

Hope to see some of you there in the near future.

When You and Carvaka are keeping this CH extremely busy and "alive", why do you need another forum?

Here is an idea: why not have a cage fight between you and Carvaka on this forum with sound effects and video feed? I bet that would beat the video I made of the villagers bestowing boons on each other in rural-sanskrit. Invite Anne Wolf to be the referee!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:

ha ha ha! hell hath no fury like a queen bee scorned. they stripped her of her ONLY badge. she quit in a huff. without queen bee's blessings, sulekha will now crash and burn. i am much enjoying the responses of individual CHers to rivr. they had been awaiting its promised arrival. sulekha mods promised them that they would soon have a new, improved coffeehouse or forum -- the best of its kind on planet earth. despite sulekha's tardy progress they waited. the rivr got finally released but much to their disappointment, they found sulekha had treacherously, ruthlessly and summarily given them a pare hat or short shrift. here is the CHers' individual reactions summarized:

• QB got stripped of her ONLY badge after she decided to give them a piece of her mind. actually they deleted her ID and all her posts. she had to re-register (thus the loss of badge). scorned, she is now left licking her modaks.

• seva made a blog post in rivr on 1st sep. it was met with a long yawn by the rivr BLOGOSPHERE. after two weeks of the BLOGOSPHERE's silence, he wondered aloud "Anyone here with special interest in AIT?"

• kripayama has become a zombie (eyes rolled upwards, sleep-walking through the BLOGOSPHERE with hands extended) and has finally become totally incoherent and unpredictable.

• gyanputra left the buliding long ago -- smart dude.

• smitasamm has lost the URL of sulekha and has been unable to find it since.

• crazy car has better things to do.

• sablu beta (though never a CHer) has quit sulekha for there is no moojik in the rivr. sulekha mods note that bablus (note the plural case) have taken his place. wogay.

the only guy coolly swimming in the river is a ts with his multiple selves. sometimes he is a father, sometimes a son, sometimes a paramour, sometimes a buddha. this beast cannot be tamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:08 pm

for seva: i had wished to comment in your blog but i've just realized that without active suchers participating in the discussion, the conversation would be meaningless. so i am passing despite my interest in AIT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next