Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zakir Hussain, Sultan Khan & U. Srinivas - max, try this

2 posters

Go down

Zakir Hussain, Sultan Khan & U. Srinivas - max, try this Empty Zakir Hussain, Sultan Khan & U. Srinivas - max, try this

Post by Impedimenta Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:25 am

very soulful...at times.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Zakir Hussain, Sultan Khan & U. Srinivas - max, try this Empty Re: Zakir Hussain, Sultan Khan & U. Srinivas - max, try this

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:23 pm

zakir hussain is GOD. unfortunately i lost his cd that had him do jugalbandhi with playful violins. i had that cd in my car and i never bothered to study its album cover (though i wore that cd out in every travel of mine) but i lost it when i changed cars. i've tried fruitlessly to search for that album through google and youtube but i think i have not tried hard enough. anyway, how about this?

Back to top Go down

Zakir Hussain, Sultan Khan & U. Srinivas - max, try this Empty Re: Zakir Hussain, Sultan Khan & U. Srinivas - max, try this

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:44 pm

i like all three artistes separately especially u.srinivas and sultan khan (who i think is seriously underrated, but a deep musician), but i am not sure how a full length blending of the talent might work. this short piece was too short to make a judgment. u.srinivas is fantastic when he slows down and doesn't try to amaze us all with his technical virtuosity.

zakir is no doubt a peerless artiste, but i prefer kumar bose as an accompanist.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:14 am

sultan khan surprised me. i was listening to some of his work on yutube and everything was soulful. amazing!

Huz - i will listen to this sometime from home.

max - i had a longer version that i meant to post but did not. btw, i hate you:-)

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down