Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious ways of Marathadi-Samiyaar confuses poor Charvaka

3 posters

Go down

Mysterious ways of Marathadi-Samiyaar confuses poor Charvaka Empty Mysterious ways of Marathadi-Samiyaar confuses poor Charvaka

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:59 pm

Recently, Marathadi Samiyaar declared me to be gay. The poster Charvaka got confused and subsequently started asking me to confirm whether i was indeed gay or not. Charvaka's post may be seen here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t8041-good-news-for-those-who-value-their-privacy#60934

Now, few know that Marathadi Samiyaar is a spiritual master of great eminence. He is so great that, like Kabir, he prefers to often converse in what is known as 'Upside down language'. For more on upside down language, one may see here:

http://rivr.sulekha.com/analyzing-the-upside-down-poems-of-kabir_555856_blog

An example of Samiyaar's use of upside down language is when he called Merlot Daruwala a terrorist, a mullah, a jehadi, a talibani, etc etc on forum posts, when he questioned Merlot's whereabouts if there would be any bomb blast and Merlot would have been temporarily not posting on forums; but then the same Samiyaar declared on chaikaapi chat that in his opinion Merlot was in fact a hindu brahmin. More on this here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t4139-overheard-on-chaikaapi-chat-merlot-and-uppili

Similarly, Uppili (Samiyaar) has on Sulekha CH on several occasions defended pedophiles, pedophilia, and random instances of under age sex and sexual proclivities. For instance:

-----

Uppili posted Re: Jayamala - A Woman of Loose Moral Character? on 6 yrs ago
Now, we know that women can engage in sex even in their 80s and women can indulge in sex as early as 7 or 8

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/jayamala-a-woman-of-loose-moral-character.htm

----------

For Uppili Samiyaar's defense of pedophiles see the following posts of his:

Uppili sympathizes with pervert John Mark Karr: http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/convicting-an-innocent-in-the-public-court.htm

Uppili sympathizes with pervert Mark Foley:

http://newshopper.sulekha.com/politics_what-laws-foley-broke.htm

Uppili sympathizes with Desi pervert caught by Dateline NBC:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/dateline-nbc-catches-a-desi-predator.htm

Uppili sympathizes with pervert rapist Anand Jon:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/desi-fashion-designer-gets-59-years-for-rape-weeps-at-the-trial-972940.htm

------------

Uppili's defense of pedophiles and pedophilia may anger some but i am convinced there is some deeper meaning to his words since i am convinced that Uppili Samiyaar is no ordinary man.

Similarly, i am happy that Uppili Samiyar calls me a gay; in his ulat phulat language he is actually saying that i am straight. When Uppili Samiyaar says that he hates me, i know that he actually loves me.

On another hand, if Uppili Samiyaar has called Charvaka straight and if he has praised Charvaka in the past the reader (and also Charvaka) should know by now what Uppili really thinks of Charvaka.

Back to top Go down

Mysterious ways of Marathadi-Samiyaar confuses poor Charvaka Empty Re: Mysterious ways of Marathadi-Samiyaar confuses poor Charvaka

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Mysterious ways of Marathadi-Samiyaar confuses poor Charvaka Spacer

Back to top Go down

Mysterious ways of Marathadi-Samiyaar confuses poor Charvaka Empty Re: Mysterious ways of Marathadi-Samiyaar confuses poor Charvaka

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:Mysterious ways of Marathadi-Samiyaar confuses poor Charvaka Spacer

u said something, Tracy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:09 pm

oh the image didn't work... anohter try

Mysterious ways of Marathadi-Samiyaar confuses poor Charvaka Icon_dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Saamiyaar, question for you. Is Rashmun gay?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:37 pm

panini press wrote:Saamiyaar, question for you. Is Rashmun gay?
Thankfully, Saamiyaar has already answered my question.

https://such.forumotion.com/t8041-good-news-for-those-who-value-their-privacy#60936

Saamiyaar says: "QB reportedly said in chat that Rashmun told her and propositioned her (QB was in another male handle) admitting he was gay.

I stand by my story."

This proves that Rashmun is gay beyond any possible doubt. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:i am happy that Uppili Samiyar calls me a gay
Congratulations on taking the big step of coming out!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:57 pm

panini press wrote:

From my original post (notice that Charvaka did not even give the complete sentence of what i had written in keeping with the training he has received from his uncle):

Similarly, i am happy that Uppili Samiyar calls me a gay; in his ulat
phulat language he is actually saying that i am straight. When Uppili
Samiyaar says that he hates me, i know that he actually loves me.

On
another hand, if Uppili Samiyaar has called Charvaka straight and if he
has praised Charvaka in the past the reader (and also Charvaka) should
know by now what Uppili really thinks of Charvaka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Rashmun wrote: Charvaka did not even give the complete sentence of what i had written
I am just showing you how your tactics work, so I don't need to give your long-winded nonsense.

Rashmun: i am happy that Uppili Samiyar calls me a gay

Thank you for answering my question in the affirmative.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Rashmun wrote:Recently, Marathadi Samiyaar declared me to be gay. The poster Charvaka got confused and subsequently started asking me to confirm whether i was indeed gay or not. Charvaka's post may be seen here:

On another hand, if Uppili Samiyaar has called Charvaka straight and if he has praised Charvaka in the past the reader (and also Charvaka) should know by now what Uppili really thinks of Charvaka.

I NEVER called you gay....repeat NEVER. You just spilled the beans and coming out of closet yourself. I should congratulate you on your "rebirth"

As a man of God, I cannot lie..a hindu never lies.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

From my original post (notice that Charvaka did not even give the complete sentence of what i had written in keeping with the training he has received from his uncle):

I don't know who this Uppili saamiYaar is. But, I, Marathadi SaamiYaar NEVER called you Straight.....NEVER....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

I don't know who this Uppili saamiYaar is. But, I, Marathadi SaamiYaar NEVER called you Straight.....NEVER....

i know. You used ulat phulat (upside down) language when talking about me.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Rashmun,
this is a strange discussion. The only person who can answer this question is you. Why are you trying to explain other peoples words and kabirs ultapalta stuff. You have three options
(A) it is none of your business. Get lost. (B) i refuse to answer such personal questions. ( c) YES. Your first answers are perfectly acceptable answers. Some people may interpret those answers as hiding behind social norms. Its your life and its your personal information.
you should be ready to.take a stand and stick withit. So far your responses are of the dithering kind. Select an option and stick with it.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:25 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rashmun,
this is a strange discussion. The only person who can answer this question is you. Why are you trying to explain other peoples words and kabirs ultapalta stuff. You have three options
(A) it is none of your business. Get lost. (B) i refuse to answer such personal questions. ( c) YES. Your first answers are perfectly acceptable answers. Some people may interpret those answers as hiding behind social norms. Its your life and its your personal information.
you should be ready to.take a stand and stick withit. So far your responses are of the dithering kind. Select an option and stick with it.
I agree with TBT's advice. But now that you have taken the courageous step of coming out, you can stay out. No need to go back in the closet. Really.

PS: I am impressed at the amount of proof that has quickly been produced regarding your situation. I like your technique. I didn't appreciate its value before when you used it with my uncle, but this is certainly a very excellent method.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:29 pm

How do you explain the fact that Marathadi Samiyaar called Merlot terrorist, jehadi, Bomber, etc. in public forum posts but then in a private chat session at chaikaapi claimed that he considers Merlot to be a hindu brahmin. One possible explanation is that Samiyaar was using ulat-phulat language in his public discourse. Incidentally, this esoteric ulat-phulat language seems to have completely screwed up Charvaka's brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:How do you explain the fact that Marathadi Samiyaar called Merlot terrorist, jehadi, Bomber, etc. in public forum posts but then in a private chat session at chaikaapi claimed that he considers Merlot to be a hindu brahmin.
How do you explain the fact that you said many times that you will not visit chaikaapi.com because you don't trust me, and then went there and posted what you overheard? Are you talking in this crazy upside-down language yourself? Is that why you so famously confused an ass with a middle-parted head?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:37 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:How do you explain the fact that Marathadi Samiyaar called Merlot terrorist, jehadi, Bomber, etc. in public forum posts but then in a private chat session at chaikaapi claimed that he considers Merlot to be a hindu brahmin.
How do you explain the fact that you said many times that you will not visit chaikaapi.com because you don't trust me, and then went there and posted what you overheard? Are you talking in this crazy upside-down language yourself? Is that why you so famously confused an ass with a middle-parted head?

Analysis of the emoticon had nothing to do with the ulat-phulat language. Let me give the analysis once again for the benefit of Charvaka and others.

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:This thread is
incomplete and meaningless without the pic of the emoticon.
Good
point. This emoticon needs to enter the SuCH gallery. May be next time I
login as admin, whenever that is.

For now, let us make do with this.

Mysterious ways of Marathadi-Samiyaar confuses poor Charvaka Spank210

Analyze this, Rashmun! (No pun intended)

Thank
you. First of all, the emoticon is called spank but spank does not
necessarily mean hitting on the bottom as i earlier pointed out:

Collins
World English Dictionary
spank 1 (spæŋk)

— vb
1. ( tr ) to slap or smack with the open hand, esp on the buttocks

— n
2. a slap or series of slaps with the flat of the hand

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spank?s=t

---

Secondly, this emoticon had been posted by me for Propagandhi (after Propa posted two emoticons for me). Propagandhi is a self proclaimed Gult.

----
Third, this is the meaning of Gult from urban dictionary:
Gult,
A acronym for Gaand Ulta Louda Teda,
used at Telugu speaking people from the state of Andhra Pradesh, India,
though they have been fooled to accepting that it sounds like Telugu
when read backwards.
'I'm a Gult' said Mr. Pulivendula Sreenivasula Venkata Rama Rao

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gult

-----
Fourth, with respect to the words 'Gaand Ulta Louda Teda' (what Gult stands for according to urban dictionary) the words 'Louda Teda' means curved (or crooked shaped) penis. The words 'Gaand Ulta' mean butt-faced or a buttock-like face according to the well known samosapedia site:

'Gulti' is now used to refer to locals of Andhra Pradesh in a
derogatory manner, and is now widely considered as short for 'gaand
ulti'
(suggesting that the locals have buttock-like faces and eat from their anus instead)[/b]

http://samosapedia.com/e/Gulti

---
Hence my claim that the person getting beaten is getting beaten on his head/face.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5366-final-thoughts-on-the-emoticon-put-up-or-shut-up#42616

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:

How do you explain the fact that Marathadi Samiyaar called Merlot terrorist, jehadi, Bomber, etc. in public forum posts but then in a private chat session at chaikaapi claimed that he considers Merlot to be a hindu brahmin. One possible explanation is that Samiyaar was using ulat-phulat language in his public discourse. Incidentally, this esoteric ulat-phulat language seems to have completely screwed up Charvaka's brain.

So many things go on in private...which stays private....what is said in public is what matters.

Also, PP went through my private chat transcript - like you say - and reportedly said that I never - repeat NEVER - said Merlot was a hindu Brahmin.

So Merlot is a Maulana...and you are free to practice your religion gayly with him.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:14 pm

panini press wrote:Thank you. This made me laugh so much: https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p50-synthesis-and-integration#40744

the preliminary analysis made you laugh. but the final analysis made you cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:

So many things go on in private...which stays private....what is said in public is what matters.

Also, PP went through my private chat transcript - like you say - and reportedly said that I never - repeat NEVER - said Merlot was a hindu Brahmin.

So Merlot is a Maulana...and you are free to practice your religion gayly with him.

Another fine example of the usage of ulat-phulat language by the great Samiyaar.

Samiyaar, tussi great ho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:24 pm

what i understand is, this is the time when sammu could say any nonsense to rashu and will totally make rashu go giddy w/excitement. all in all, a great position to be in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:what i understand is, this is the time when sammu could say any nonsense to rashu and will totally make rashu go giddy w/excitement. all in all, a great position to be in.

Trashy, let's show a little more respect to Samiyaar, shall we? After all, he is much older than you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Another fine example of the usage of ulat-phulat language by the great Samiyaar.

Oh..you just returned from a great "party?" Enjoy enzoy...whatever rocks your boat...Tuss or Tussi...whatever.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Oh..you just returned from a great "party?" Enjoy enzoy...whatever rocks your boat...Tuss or Tussi...whatever.

Samiyaar, please revert to using your ulat-phulat language. thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down