Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overheard on chaikaapi chat (Merlot and Uppili)

5 posters

Go down

Overheard on chaikaapi chat (Merlot and Uppili)  Empty Overheard on chaikaapi chat (Merlot and Uppili)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:42 am

Uppili (Marathaadi Samiyaar) claiming that he is 100 % convinced that Merlot Daruwala is a brahmin and that he thinks the reasons Merlot shows disrespect to hinduism are the same reasons why his own father (i.e. Uppili's father) shows disrespect to hinduism.

The same Uppili gleefully goes around claiming in public that Merlot is a muslim maulana, a jehadi, a bomb thrower, etc etc. If some terror attack takes place and Merlot has not been posting for some time Uppili immediately questions the whereabouts of Merlot and on his return sometimes asks Merlot what he has been up to.

These old tricks of Uppili are now exposed since he has confessed that he has total belief that Merlot is a hindu brahmin.

Back to top Go down

Overheard on chaikaapi chat (Merlot and Uppili)  Empty Re: Overheard on chaikaapi chat (Merlot and Uppili)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:49 am

Rashmun wrote:Uppili (Marathaadi Samiyaar) claiming that he is 100 % convinced that Merlot Daruwala is a brahmin and that he thinks the reasons Merlot shows disrespect to hinduism are the same reasons why his own father (i.e. Uppili's father) shows disrespect to hinduism.

The same Uppili gleefully goes around claiming in public that Merlot is a muslim maulana, a jehadi, a bomb thrower, etc etc. If some terror attack takes place and Merlot has not been posting for some time Uppili immediately questions the whereabouts of Merlot and on his return sometimes asks Merlot what he has been up to.

These old tricks of Uppili are now exposed since he has confessed that he has total belief that Merlot is a hindu brahmin.

Uppili would you care to elaborate why your father shows disrespect for hinduism? I seem to recall you once saying on CH that you father has a poor opinion of how widows were historically treated amongst hindus. Would you care to confirm this and mention if there any other reason other than this?

Back to top Go down

Overheard on chaikaapi chat (Merlot and Uppili)  Empty Re: Overheard on chaikaapi chat (Merlot and Uppili)

Post by charvaka Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:04 am

Wow, you were on chat? What handle?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:10 am

charvaka wrote:Wow, you were on chat? What handle?

I would prefer to keep my chat identity private because otherwise people like Uppili would not talk freely in my presence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:Wow, you were on chat? What handle?

I would prefer to keep my chat identity private because otherwise people like Uppili would not talk freely in my presence.

affraid

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:30 pm

I am 100% sure of your handle (prolly one of many), rash. Won't tell you which one it is. Now go ahead and change it/all. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:03 pm

kinnera wrote:I am 100% sure of your handle (prolly one of many), rash. Won't tell you which one it is. Now go ahead and change it/all. Good luck!

Rashmunullah just showing his true hideous iSlamic character of "hide and run".

He is afraid of talking openly in Chat in front of people like Upps and VTP, bcz he will be butchered in no time as he cannot resort to cut and vomit -the only thing he knows. Chat requires freely expressing whats on one's mind, and in that Rashmunullah is a HUGE ZERO.

IF RASHMUNULLAH IS A TRUE MAN he will face others openly in his own handle BRAVELY....

Here..Rashmunullah ji... Take this Vibhuti and let its power save you from Upps and Padre.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:21 pm

there should be a law against repeating on forum what is said on chat ...that much privacy is necessary and should be honoured ...

wow and I thought Rashmun was a seedha saadha aadmi Smile

cut and vomit ? as in slit open and evacuate ? Surprised
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Uppili (Marathaadi Samiyaar) claiming that he is 100 % convinced that Merlot Daruwala is a brahmin and that he thinks the reasons Merlot shows disrespect to hinduism are the same reasons why his own father (i.e. Uppili's father) shows disrespect to hinduism.

Uppili would you care to elaborate why your father shows disrespect for hinduism? I seem to recall you once saying on CH that you father has a poor opinion of how widows were historically treated amongst hindus. Would you care to confirm this and mention if there any other reason other than this?

Uppili, you have still not responded to my question about your father.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:06 pm

rashmun ,

you too are not very prompt on answering others' comments ..i have noticed
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:07 pm

chameli wrote:rashmun ,

you too are not very prompt on answering others' comments ..i have noticed

if u check u will notice that i actually answered your question.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:10 pm

as a rule u never do

it's as if I have addressed the air around us

and therefore I have stopped commenting on your posts

this afternoon was an exception
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:13 pm

chameli wrote:there should be a law against repeating on forum what is said on chat ...that much privacy is necessary and should be honoured ...

wow and I thought Rashmun was a seedha saadha aadmi Smile

cut and vomit ? as in slit open and evacuate ? Surprised

in principle i agree with this, but in this case of Uppili i beg to disagree. The guy has no sense of ethics, honor, principles. He goes around calling Merlot a jehadi, terrorist, bomber, mullah, maulana in public but in private he claims that he is 100 % convinced that Merlot is a hindu brahmin and that Merlot showing disrespect to hinduism is similar to his own father (i.e. Uppili's father) showing disrespect to hinduism.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:20 pm

well but thats what happens when one spills conversations from chat onto forum

after there has been some disagreement

although i fail to see what is so preposterous about what uppili said

both hindu brahmins showing disrespect for hinduism.

they didnt ask to be born as brahmins did they ?
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:24 am

I seem to recall you once saying on CH that you father has a poor opinion of how widows were historically treated amongst hindus.

===> Rashmun,

Is it not a fact that Hindu widows were treated like $hit?

Still there is discrimination against widows in India.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:30 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:I seem to recall you once saying on CH that you father has a poor opinion of how widows were historically treated amongst hindus.

===> Rashmun,

Is it not a fact that Hindu widows were treated like $hit?

Still there is discrimination against widows in India.

--> i think things have changed for the better because of reforms which took place in hinduism in the 20th century--initiated by people like Raja Ram Mohan Roy, Ishwarchandra Vidyasagar and Subramania Bharati.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:26 am

*bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:41 am

Rashmun wrote:

*bump*
Overheard on chaikaapi chat (Merlot and Uppili)  Lmao15

you are now the most amusing poster in such with ff having crossed his expiry date. avoid posting on religion and politics. pick a random poster every fortnight, rally your new found friends and go BALLISTIC. let me help you. i'll start a thread for you on uppili.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:53 am

also, attack only one poster a time not everyone at the same time. this will lull the posters not being attacked (but who will be attacked later) into a sense of complacency and they might help you attach whoever you are attacking and then you can use that evidence to attack them later. only MASTER strategists like you are capable of employing this lethal device with success.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:00 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

*bump*

you are now the most amusing poster in such with ff having crossed his expiry date. avoid posting on religion and politics. pick a random poster every fortnight, rally your new found friends and go BALLISTIC. let me help you. i'll start a thread for you on uppili.

I had to do this since Uppili the Poopili kept calling me Muslim, Maulana, etc. in his recent posts. You might find me amusing but do you think I can reach your level--of behaving like a teenager when spurned? I think not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:02 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:also, attack only one poster a time not everyone at the same time. this will lull the posters not being attacked (but who will be attacked later) into a sense of complacency and they might help you attach whoever you are attacking and then you can use that evidence to attack them later. only MASTER strategists like you are capable of employing this lethal device with success.

I have enough firepower to handle a dozen posters at a time. So don't worry about me. My concern with fighting with someone like you is that you claim to be depressed and suicidal. So naturally I tend to hold back lest I push you over the edge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:25 am

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:also, attack only one poster a time not everyone at the same time. this will lull the posters not being attacked (but who will be attacked later) into a sense of complacency and they might help you attach whoever you are attacking and then you can use that evidence to attack them later. only MASTER strategists like you are capable of employing this lethal device with success.

I have enough firepower to handle a dozen posters at a time. So don't worry about me. My concern with fighting with someone like you is that you claim to be depressed and suicidal. So naturally I tend to hold back lest I push you over the edge.
well your concern is really not my headache. i can only offer you condolences for i have no such concern fighting YOU.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:19 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
you are now the most amusing poster in such with ff, bittu and me having crossed his expiry date. avoid posting on religion and politics. pick a random poster every fortnight, rally your new found friends and go BALLISTIC. let me help you. i'll start a thread for you on uppili.

correction in red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:21 am

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

*bump*

I had to do this since Uppili the Poopili kept calling me Muslim, Maulana, etc. in his recent posts. You might find me amusing but do you think I can reach your level--of behaving like a teenager when spurned? I think not.

you are entitled to believe whatever you like. but yes, i would not be ashamed of behaving like a teen (if i have). big deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:51 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

*bump*

you are entitled to believe whatever you like. but yes, i would not be ashamed of behaving like a teen (if i have). big deal.

I guess challenging online posters to kukri duels (Doucheman invited DUT for a duel using knives) and calling married women online as randi rakshasi (Doucheman did this to QB) are not teen-level behavior. They are childish behavior.  clap

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:54 am

SomeProfile wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

*bump*

I guess challenging online posters to kukri duels (Doucheman invited DUT for a duel using knives) and calling married women online as randi rakshasi (Doucheman did this to QB) are not teen-level behavior. They are childish behavior.  clap

The khukri duel was something in jest. Some Poopile, who goes around claiming my mother has been raped and pimped, did not get the humor. Further, i did exchange some abusive posts with QB several years ago but later I made up with her and we became friends again. The point is that I never claimed her mother has been raped and pimped--and this is what Some Poopile was claiming for my mother. When he got his ass handed back to him he now wants to ignore me and everyone else to also ignore me.

Last edited by Rashmun on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:56 am

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:58 am

Good job of cutting off your own nose to spite your face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:00 pm

In that thread Some Poopile goes on to express regret for claiming that my mother has been raped and pimped.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:05 pm

lol!  rofl   Basketball

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Mission accomplished. This thread has been hijacked and derailed.  cheers

On to the next thread.  bounce

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:07 pm

SomeProfile wrote:lol!  rofl   Basketball

After being reminded that he has claimed my mother was raped and pimped, the mentally unbalanced psychotic Some Poopile breaks out into loud peals of hysterical laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:08 pm

SomeProfile wrote:Mission accomplished. This thread has been hijacked and derailed.  cheers

On to the next thread.  bounce

Some Poopile's credibility demolished. Mission Accomplished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down