Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proof: More men chat than women do, and they chat more

5 posters

Go down

Proof: More men chat than women do, and they chat more Empty Proof: More men chat than women do, and they chat more

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:18 pm

1 Huzefa Kapasi 31
2 Sasthi 20
3 Tracy Whitney 17

4 Merlot Daruwala 16
5 CroMagnon 16
6 Another Brick 15
7 Marathadi-Saamiyaar 14

8 nutmeg 14
9 Hellsangel 13
10 artood2 12

Back to top Go down

Proof: More men chat than women do, and they chat more Empty Re: Proof: More men chat than women do, and they chat more

Post by artood2 Fri May 13, 2011 2:20 pm

More men on board than woman and that HK guy works the night shift so he will always lead early in the day. Data is statistically irrelevant.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Proof: More men chat than women do, and they chat more Empty Re: Proof: More men chat than women do, and they chat more

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:25 pm

artood2 wrote:More men on board than woman .

Ya, and why?

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Fri May 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote: 1 Huzefa Kapasi 31
2 Sasthi 20
3 Tracy Whitney 17

4 Merlot Daruwala 16
5 CroMagnon 16
6 Another Brick 15
7 Marathadi-Saamiyaar 14

8 nutmeg 14
9 Hellsangel 13
10 artood2 12

Why is linksangel in Blue? There should be a different color for him since we do not know his gender.

Moreover, I do not buy this whole notion that women talk more than men do. I can out-talk most women I know.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:33 pm

CroMagnon wrote:I can out-talk most women I know.

I believe that... you can easily out talk at least me... Other men on this board who can do that are Uppili, HK, and SP.

Back to top Go down

Post by garamkuta Fri May 13, 2011 2:39 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:I can out-talk most women I know.

I believe that... you can easily out talk at least me... Other men on this board who can do that are Uppili, HK, and SP.

soon you might have to include PG711 as he is working on it Wink

garamkuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri May 13, 2011 2:40 pm

CroMagnon wrote:
Why is linksangel in Blue? There should be a different color for him since we do not know his gender.

Proof: More men chat than women do, and they chat more Hell%60s%20Angels%20Wallpaper%201
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:42 pm

garamkuta wrote:
soon you might have to include PG711 as he is working on it Wink

Guess I can talk more than him... but when he would, i.e. if he would, I would be all ears... dunno why, I think so...

Back to top Go down

Post by garamkuta Fri May 13, 2011 2:48 pm

aside : my earlier post - aren't you going to punctuate the following or not?

fun fun fun

garamkuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 3:11 pm

garamkuta wrote:aside : my earlier post - aren't you going to punctuate the following or not?

fun fun fun

first tell me who you?

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri May 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
artood2 wrote:More men on board than woman .

Ya, and why?

why are there more male engineers than females?
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by garamkuta Fri May 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garamkuta wrote:aside : my earlier post - aren't you going to punctuate the following or not?

fun fun fun

first tell me who you?

arre..why so serious? anyways, we are the ex-rodents of UC evolved so fast like the 747 that self-assembled and flew out of the junkyard.. please ask max for details

garamkuta

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri May 13, 2011 4:13 pm

garamkuta wrote:
arre..why so serious? anyways, we are the ex-rodents of UC evolved so fast like the 747 that self-assembled and flew out of the junkyard.. please ask max for details

this is KokeelaBenesque...

can some one esplain this to me..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri May 13, 2011 4:16 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
garamkuta wrote:

this is KokeelaBenesque...

can some one esplain this to me..

He just said he was a rat and now he is a hot dog!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Hellsangel wrote:He just said he was a rat and now he is a hot dog!

guess Max also said that before.. rat = hd...

who was rat?

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri May 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:He just said he was a rat and now he is a hot dog!

guess Max also said that before.. rat = hd...

who was rat?

still have no clue..

anyhoo.. looks like garamkuta is kokkee.. they both know tamil and garamkuta is borderline incomprehensible..
am I right.. do I get one internet for that detective work..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 4:39 pm

I am waiting for the 'short man with flat head date' kinda dialog before I hand in my case.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Fri May 13, 2011 4:46 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:I am waiting for the 'short man with flat head date' kinda dialog before I hand in my case.
LOL, you remember that!

BTW during lunch I was watching Everybody loves Raymond and that started the thought process. Both men and women like to have fun; but after marriage men like to have fun alone or with friends whereas women like to have fun with their husbands. Similarly maybe, women like to talk to their husbands whereas the men would rather talk to someone else or keep quite. Hence the myth that women talk more than men do.

PS: Alternatively, whoever came up with this notion only sampled rednecks/white trash.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri May 13, 2011 4:46 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:I am waiting for the 'short man with flat head date' kinda dialog before I hand in my case.

Hope old CH has good archiving skills (hopefully better than their html skills)..

or else we lose such gems to thin air...
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down