Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annoying people...

+2
Impedimenta
southindian
6 posters

Go down

Annoying people... Empty Annoying people...

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:51 am

Why do they send live pictures from their travels and show off? Yeah, I too wish I was at the Sistine Chapel but I am not.

Annoying people... 20121010

Back to top Go down

Annoying people... Empty Re: Annoying people...

Post by southindian Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:57 am

blabberwock wrote:Why do they send live pictures from their travels and show off? Yeah, I too wish I was at the Sistine Chapel but I am not.

It's the other way round. I guess, you get annoyed by the people and not the people annoying you. You have got to fix yourself.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:57 am

LOL, i agree. such show offerans, i tell ya. BTW, can you imagine what women will do in the absence of FB? walk around with a picture of themselves on the road and invite strangers to "like" them ? :-)

kuzhi panniyaaram, that is my latest obsession.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:58 am

southindian, are you a nallavar or kettavar? just curious.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:04 am

Impedimenta wrote:LOL, i agree. such show offerans, i tell ya. BTW, can you imagine what women will do in the absence of FB? walk around with a picture of themselves on the road and invite strangers to "like" them ? :-)

Hope these show-offerans get their cameras stolen soon!

Please don't stuff the paavam paniyaarams with something obnoxious and if you do, please do not talk about it or post pictures of it. There is only so much trauma I can endure in a week.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:06 am

Impedimenta wrote:southindian, are you a nallavar or kettavar? just curious.

part time nallavar, full time kettavar.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:09 am

blabberwock wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:LOL, i agree. such show offerans, i tell ya. BTW, can you imagine what women will do in the absence of FB? walk around with a picture of themselves on the road and invite strangers to "like" them ? :-)

You annoy yourself... and now you are mean?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:14 am

southindian wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

You annoy yourself... and now you are mean?

Ok - that was mean. I will just return the favour when I too travel to exotic lands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:24 am

blabberwock wrote:Why do they send live pictures from their travels and show off? Yeah, I too wish I was at the Sistine Chapel but I am not.

Annoying people... 20121010

Who painted these ? MF Hussain?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:37 am

You don't know what annoying is unless u r on fb. Unless ofcourse if this pic was a part of a 150-pics album. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:42 am

Don't be annoyed -- you should feel sorry for anybody who spends a nice day in Rome at the Vatican. It is one of the most overrated sights in Rome. Gaudy, ostentatious and largely tasteless. And the lines are super long.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:36 pm

I don't get annoyed for people posting pictures...except when I get notification of wall updates. I forgot FB password and one of these days gonna change the notificaiton settings. I find FB navigation annoying. But isn't sharing is all caring?

I get annoyed with all the Chikamma/Akkamma/Thodamma addressess. I hate this mobile FB taking over in Desh!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:39 pm

i wonder if all these roman and french guys woke up in the morning and worked out 8->

such fit bodies bygod and everyone was fit b-)

did you know clothes were added later to the original michaelangelo's paintings? bcz this pope was very orthodox and didnt like the nudity.

taking pictures is not allowed in sistine chapel but people do it anyway...they should prolly just take away the camera like they do for moulin rouge performance Wink

na hogi photos na karenge Fbookers kisiko annoy Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:14 pm

panini press wrote:Don't be annoyed -- you should feel sorry for anybody who spends a nice day in Rome at the Vatican. It is one of the most overrated sights in Rome. Gaudy, ostentatious and largely tasteless. And the lines are super long.

Ah, really? What are the betters sights in Rome, in your opinion?

I will make do with http://www.vatican.va/various/cappelle/sistina_vr/index.html for now.

No long lines and I can zoom, pan as I wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:You don't know what annoying is unless u r on fb. Unless ofcourse if this pic was a part of a 150-pics album. Evil or Very Mad

I heard FB creates poets and admirers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:38 pm

blabberwock wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:You don't know what annoying is unless u r on fb. Unless ofcourse if this pic was a part of a 150-pics album. Evil or Very Mad

I heard FB creates poets and admirers.

it reconnects old crushes. heh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:54 pm

blabberwock wrote:
panini press wrote:Don't be annoyed -- you should feel sorry for anybody who spends a nice day in Rome at the Vatican. It is one of the most overrated sights in Rome. Gaudy, ostentatious and largely tasteless. And the lines are super long.

I will make do with http://www.vatican.va/various/cappelle/sistina_vr/index.html for now.

Off the top of my head, all of these places were more worth my while than the Vatican: the Pantheon, Capitoline Hill, the Roman Forum area, Colosseum, Piazza Navona, the Spanish steps.

That website looks good. The Sistine Chapel was the highlight of the Vatican for me, the map room and was interesting, and the basilica is impressive. The chambers of the various Popes are tasteless displays of opulence overcrowded with tourists.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:29 am

panini press wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

Off the top of my head, all of these places were more worth my while than the Vatican: the Pantheon, Capitoline Hill, the Roman Forum area, Colosseum, Piazza Navona, the Spanish steps.

That website looks good. The Sistine Chapel was the highlight of the Vatican for me, the map room and was interesting, and the basilica is impressive. The chambers of the various Popes are tasteless displays of opulence overcrowded with tourists.

>>>>The Sistine Chapel blew my mind (curiously missed it the first time in Rome). Rest of Vatican is ok, but would take the Colosseum and the Trevi anytime. One highlight last time was we had dinner on the terrace of a restaurant across from the Colosseum with the moon over it. The other highlight was we were so jetlagged when we got in, that we made the trek evry morning to trevi. We were within walking distance of it- would show up in the early hours of the morning as the open door veg. markets were just opening up nearby, getting a cuppa and sitting by just ourselves right across from the masterpeice. Heaven!

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:53 am

panini press wrote:Off the top of my head, all of these places were more worth my while than the Vatican: the Pantheon, Capitoline Hill, the Roman Forum area, Colosseum, Piazza Navona, the Spanish steps.

I know some (annoying)people who went to Vatican two days in a row!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:55 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:.

:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down