Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saif Ali Khan to marry Kareena kapoor

3 posters

Go down

Saif Ali Khan to marry Kareena kapoor Empty Saif Ali Khan to marry Kareena kapoor

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:33 pm

....saif Ali Khan will convert a second woman in his life - thus getting special rewards from P. Mahamad.

I wish Amrita Singh married a non muslim on the same day.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Saif Ali Khan to marry Kareena kapoor Empty Re: Saif Ali Khan to marry Kareena kapoor

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:18 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:....saif Ali Khan will convert a second woman in his life - thus getting special rewards from P. Mahamad.

Upps Unkil, why don't you have revenge on those horrible Muslims by going out and marrying a few Muslim women? That'll show them. Or do you fear you're not tough enough for a Muslim woman?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Saif Ali Khan to marry Kareena kapoor Empty Re: Saif Ali Khan to marry Kareena kapoor

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:24 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:....saif Ali Khan will convert a second woman in his life - thus getting special rewards from P. Mahamad.

Upps Unkil, why don't you have revenge on those horrible Muslims by going out and marrying a few Muslim women? That'll show them. Or do you fear you're not tough enough for a Muslim woman?

Someone once told me that his friend exclusively screwed only Paki women.... Sort of like Koranic treatment and respect for iSlamic women.

Perhaps, that should be made into the next youth revolution in Desh (may be the world over).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Now they sleep together "officially" without mom Sharmila rolling her eyebrows. Shahid must also be reliving moments with Kareena. ...nice memories.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:14 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Sir, are you tough... ever? or usually limp...
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:00 pm

southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Sir, are you tough... ever? or usually limp...
ya, i have always wondered that. i am glad you asked. the guy acts so macho all the time. i am emboldened. let me also add, "sir, MD jee, do you have a konkan brahmin complexion... ever? or usually when in shade?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down