Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Binders full of women

5 posters

Go down

Binders full of women Empty Binders full of women

Post by Idéfix Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:51 am

This thing has taken off on the internets, and here are some interesting examples of those binders.

Binders full of women Tumblr_mc0m66ziBZ1rj8amio1_1280
Binders full of women Tumblr_mc0s1jcodJ1rj8amio1_1280
Binders full of women Tumblr_mc0pb9Qgg61qi4taso1_1280
Binders full of women Tumblr_mc0nh53OLg1rj8amio1_1280
Binders full of women Tumblr_mc0oshUlYJ1rj8amio1_400
Binders full of women Tumblr_mc0o5wJEGB1rj8amio1_500
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Binders full of women Empty Re: Binders full of women

Post by Idéfix Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:53 am

Binders full of women Tumblr_mc0mk3zEOO1rj8amio1_400
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Very Happy

Speaking of women..who wouldn't want to have some loyal support of women..especially someone strong like Hillary on their side?

She stood by one man with loyalty..during some very tough times..helped him stabilize, and that made all the difference -no one could be more helpful to him!

She stood by another man and "took the responsibility"..for the missteps in Libya (will admit, I was worried)..and blunted/softened the attack on him..no one could have been more helpful and made it so much easier for him to say "she works for me"..and that made all the difference..(at least for now!)

Two lucky men indeed!

And not sure if you saw this parody of Arianna Huffington in SNL..thought it was very funny when they address women's issues..*I am going to guess and say that you don't watch "women-centric" movies on Lifetime Channel- amusing.. in the last min what she says about men characters in those movies with muscles, money..you watch it:)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/14/snl-arianna-vp-debate_n_1964850.html
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Maria S wrote:Very Happy

Speaking of women..who wouldn't want to have some loyal support of women..especially someone strong like Hillary on their side?

She stood by one man with loyalty..during some very tough times..helped him stabilize, and that made all the difference -no one could be more helpful to him!

Two lucky men indeed!

awww touching. reminds me of that not-so-well-known tammy wynette's song that goes like this:

stand by your man
even if he stains
that other woman's face
and dress
while you act like a wife
all so you can become
madame secretary in the next term

*chorus*
stand by your man
even if he stains
*end chorus*

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Nice..Poet DUT!

Love her or Hate her..Madame' Hillary is something..the mess cleaner-stain remover!Smile
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Maria S wrote:Very Happy

She stood by another man and "took the responsibility"..for the missteps in Libya (will admit, I was worried)..and blunted/softened the attack on him..no one could have been more helpful and made it so much easier for him to say "she works for me"..and that made all the difference..(at least for now!)

Two lucky men indeed!
Hillary has shown great character in this situation. Whether Obama wins or loses, she ought to run in 2016, and she will win.

Maria S wrote:And not sure if you saw this parody of Arianna Huffington in SNL..thought it was very funny when they address women's issues..*I am going to guess and say that you don't watch "women-centric" movies on Lifetime Channel- amusing.. in the last min what she says about men characters in those movies with muscles, money..you watch it:)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/14/snl-arianna-vp-debate_n_1964850.html
Thanks, will watch it Smile.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Looks like the "Binders" have now overtaken the "47 percenters"

Romney better come up with some new word for the single (unwed) moms - pronto.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:33 pm

I think that's what they used to call in Romney's days and am sure the statement always went with a wink, wink.

Now "binders full of women" is referred as "hidden folder on hard drive full of women". PC folder has replaced "binders" since late 90s.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down