Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this wont sit right with the intellectuals

3 posters

Go down

this wont sit right with the intellectuals Empty this wont sit right with the intellectuals

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:12 pm

BBC which the election year leaning intellectuals of this country laud as a paragon of reporting appears to have an ugly scandal brewing. you wont see this posted by the august members of the forum because of obvious reasons.

http://news.yahoo.com/savile-police-staggered-extent-inquiry-144317426.html

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

this wont sit right with the intellectuals Empty Re: this wont sit right with the intellectuals

Post by Idéfix Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:21 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:BBC which the election year leaning intellectuals of this country laud as a paragon of reporting appears to have an ugly scandal brewing. you wont see this posted by the august members of the forum because of obvious reasons.

http://news.yahoo.com/savile-police-staggered-extent-inquiry-144317426.html
Yeah, it is obvious that a major cover up on this forum of this uber-famous BBC host from the '70s and '80s, when all of us august members were huge fans of this guy. Kudos to you for exposing this cover up conspiracy.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

this wont sit right with the intellectuals Empty Re: this wont sit right with the intellectuals

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:46 pm

savile who? i like the beeb ok, but i have my own gripes against them. their selectivity in using the terms terrorists and militants as an example.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down