Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair

+14
southindian
Bittu
truthbetold
Jeremiah Mburuburu
pravalika nanda
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Hellsangel
Kayalvizhi
Propagandhi711
MaxEntropy_Man
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Maria S
Petrichor
FluteHolder
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair Empty CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair

Post by FluteHolder Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:34 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/cia-chief-petraeus-resigns-reportedly-over-affair-201305343--politics.html
Is it due to the affair or asked to resign for not taking care of the 'security affairs' at Benghazi?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair Empty Re: CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair

Post by Petrichor Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Fishy fishy!!!

And its not even been a week since I said "Petraeus for President"!!! Feeling sheepish now...(and no, not that President)

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair Empty Re: CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair

Post by Petrichor Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Senate Intelligence Committee says Petraeus will not testify at next week’s closed hearing on the events in Benghazi. - @markknoller

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:56 pm

So many funny ironies in this story..where to begin?

The Head of the biggest Spy- Intelligence Agency of the world..who was not "intelligent" enough or "secretive" enough to have an affair...a Legendary- strong and brave Rock Star General of our times- who was just an ordinary man who turned weak..for a woman..another seductive
"Paula" Broad(well)..and "risking it all"..for..well, poor man.

Nope, don't think it was a conspiracy or cover-up related to Libya..The FBI was apparently investigating him and they uncovered his affair and before it became public..he made the preemptive move and resigned.

These women who talk/chat for endless hours with men..writing books, writing a thesis..spend so much time alone..talking, probing- "embedded" with them..making them feel important..boosting their egos..not surprised how bonded they become and share..and etc, etc.

Just watching the video below..can see that the married lady is attractive and am sure the married General had a hard time resisting her charm.. like the excitement this reporter displays and can hardly contain/control himself! And so enthusiastically says.."He's awesome".."She's awesome"..her book sales and media stories will be awesome too!

http://observer.com/2012/11/david-petraeus-allegedly-had-an-affair-with-his-biographer-paula-broadwell/
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:29 pm

He didn't need to mention in his resignation letter that his extra-m affair was the reason for the resignation. I am sure there is more to this than what we know so far. There might have been a secret investigation on his affair with damaging conclusions, someone might be blackmailing him, etc. Hope he won't be punished for what he might have revealed to her. Or is she an ambitious person who will destroy someone like him?

We just have to wait and see.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:39 pm

as long as no national security issues were compromised i don't see why he should resign. why do americans do this to the highest achievers in their society? he was a great general, and pending the benghazi investigation, appears to be an able CIA director. why does he have to resign for having an extramarital affair, but george w bush the war criminal walks a free man?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:51 pm

mistress:
CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair DRFlvVjXDrFl

wife:
CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair Defense+Secretary+Panetta+Holds+Briefing+Pentagon+TTiZ7ZJjew2m

nuff said. I'd bang the mistress like a retarded monkey would bang on bongo drums if I were the general.

PS: shudder at the wife. gives new meaning to the word homely

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:He didn't need to mention in his resignation letter that his extra-m affair was the reason for the resignation. I am sure there is more to this than what we know so far. There might have been a secret investigation on his affair with damaging conclusions, someone might be blackmailing him, etc. Hope he won't be punished for what he might have revealed to her. Or is she an ambitious person who will destroy someone like him?

We just have to wait and see.

*In the video I posted..she clearly says "he shared his e-mails and contacts" with her..an affair is one thing and it is his personal business..but, if the Head of the CIA shares his personal e-mails with her or anyone (even family/close friends) and even if it was completely innocent and if there was no "official stuff" there..that's really poor judgment- the terribly infatuated man really has some "issues" with basic critical thinking and was not thinking clearly (!)..and puts the Agency/Country at risk..he absolutely could/should not continue in his position and should resign/be fired.

I like the man too..too bad he risked so much - when so much is at stake.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:13 pm

*Apparently the lovestruck General was using his military e-mail address (listening to CNN now)...goodness..."thousands of e-mails" after she broke up with him.

Forget the Govt, CIA- Spy business, Military..doesn't office Orientation 101- anywhere include "don't use office/official e-mail address for love notes and lovesick notes?"..What about just common sense? Forgot..love and hormones can lead to insanity:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:58 pm

>> why do americans do this to the highest achievers in their society?

I totally and 100% disagree. Moralilty is number one criteria for top officers. I would have a mediocre officer with impeccable morals than a brilliant one with shady morals.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:14 pm

Maria S wrote:
"Paula" Broad(well)..and "risking it all"..for..well, poor man.

Meow!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:16 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:, but george w bush the war criminal walks a free man?

Ha ha ha!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:26 pm

M, she, well, both join our list of colorful and interesting people. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:47 pm

the republic (note: this is not a typo) party folks are so busy concocting all kinds of conspiracy theories.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:46 am

Compare this to what CONartist Abhishek Manu Singhvi is doing! He is now back as CON spokesperson.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:22 am

Maria S wrote:So many funny ironies in this story..where to begin?

Just watching the video below..can see that the married lady is attractive and am sure the married General had a hard time resisting her charm.. like the excitement this reporter displays and can hardly contain/control himself! And so enthusiastically says.."He's awesome".."She's awesome"..her book sales and media stories will be awesome too!

http://observer.com/2012/11/david-petraeus-allegedly-had-an-affair-with-his-biographer-paula-broadwell/

Here is a 7 min video of her: ...attractive?....Really?..

When I saw that video my first thought was "How could you?...You sure could have done better with a Afghan Goat shepherd girl"

Wait...I know my standards are getting stricter by the year...but still...this one?...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:52 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Maria S wrote:So many funny ironies in this story..where to begin?

When I saw that video my first thought was "How could you?...You sure could have done better with a Afghan Goat shepherd girl"

Wait...I know my standards are getting stricter by the year...but still...this one?...

Hahaha@stricter standards. It might be the eyesight failing, not increasing standards...you might hand the goat herd girl your coat and bang the goat in your current state

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:25 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:mistress:
CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair DRFlvVjXDrFl

wife:
CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair Defense+Secretary+Panetta+Holds+Briefing+Pentagon+TTiZ7ZJjew2m

nuff said. I'd bang the mistress like a retarded monkey would bang on bongo drums if I were the general.

PS: shudder at the wife. gives new meaning to the word homely

**they both look like men, propa. and good morning.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:30 am

U,

Some Afghan Goat Sheperd girls are beautiful, but certainly not all, imo..just because they have certain (lighter) complexions or have features- related to Indian perceptions of "superior" standards of beauty:)

This Paula Broadwell is *attractive (note- which is not the same as beautiful!) has sex appeal.and those big seductive eyes-women expert Saamiyar:D..You can go to any website and read the zillion comments from men (including from one here (!)..and see how most men feel!*Having said that..in the video you posted, she looks rather unattractive with those almost masculine shoulders exposed and her voice - way she speaks is not that appealing. Obviously, it's all in the eyes/ears of the beholder too!

Tracy,

To me, colorful and interesting means people with "vibrant personalities" who may/may not have affairs, but are really delightful, easy going and likeable.

Well:D, don't see either one meeting that criteria!

She seems like an opportunist- grey (even if she cared about him a little..and he was experiencing romantic insanity- would have warned him not to use/share his high security, official e-mails).

He seems like a man who is very accomplished, but obsessed..dark, not colorful.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:35 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:as long as no national security issues were compromised i don't see why he should resign. why do americans do this to the highest achievers in their society? he was a great general, and pending the benghazi investigation, appears to be an able CIA director. why does he have to resign for having an extramarital affair, but george w bush the war criminal walks a free man?

** didn't he resign of his own volition? anyway, it's a moral abyss he's in, and he should make time for his family after that...and if you're "stealing your employer's time" and letting people write about you long before you're dead or even accomplished much then it's bad karma.

** you know what's weird? how come president's don't have pagers or zone phones and fast texting? like in the hospital i work in all the doctors from the interns to the big big attendings carry these things and they have codes, like when a patient's cardiac monitor shows a flat line or some other rhythm that is not compatibe with life, everyone in the hospital gets beeped and alerted over th eintercom and they all run to the patient and make an effort to resuscitate the patient. they move fast and do their duty. why was this monkey campaigning when ben ghazi was going on? he should wear a beeper or carry a zone phone for these next four years and be held accountable for everything. if a doctor performed the way this president did, he would've lost his license by now.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:36 am

Maria S wrote:

U,

Some Afghan Goat Sheperd girls are beautiful, but certainly not all, imo..just because they have certain (lighter) complexions or have features- related to Indian perceptions of "superior" standards of beauty:)

This Paula Broadwell is *attractive (note- which is not the same as beautiful!) has sex appeal.and those big seductive eyes-women expert Saamiyar:D..You can go to any website and read the zillion comments from men (including from one here (!)..and see how most men feel!*Having said that..in the video you posted, she looks rather unattractive with those almost masculine shoulders exposed and her voice - way she speaks is not that appealing. Obviously, it's all in the eyes/ears of the beholder too!

Tracy,

To me, colorful and interesting means people with "vibrant personalities" who may/may not have affairs, but are really delightful, easy going and likeable.

Well:D, don't see either one meeting that criteria!

She seems like an opportunist- grey (even if she cared about him a little..and he was experiencing romantic insanity- would have warned him not to use/share his high security, official e-mails).

He seems like a man who is very accomplished, but obsessed..dark, not colorful.

**wake up, woman, in that interview with jon stewart, she looks like jon stewart.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:38 am

atcg wrote:Fishy fishy!!!

And its not even been a week since I said "Petraeus for President"!!! Feeling sheepish now...(and no, not that President)

**not to worry, no one knows who you are.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:41 am

Oh, I am awake alright woman..and my vision is quite good!

We obviously see things differently..that's all!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:45 am

pravalika nanda wrote:

why was this monkey campaigning when ben ghazi was going on? he should wear a beeper or carry a zone phone for these next four years and be held accountable for everything. if a doctor performed the way this president did, he would've lost his license by now.

have you been overdosing on faux noise and rush limp-paw lately? time to wean yourself off.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:57 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

why was this monkey campaigning when ben ghazi was going on? he should wear a beeper or carry a zone phone for these next four years and be held accountable for everything. if a doctor performed the way this president did, he would've lost his license by now.

have you been overdosing on faux noise and rush limp-paw lately? time to wean yourself off.

** no, i don't have a tv, and i don't go to republican websites for my news. on the other hand, that you highlighted the word "monkey" which i had used off-handedly, and that you don't care to hold him/his aide, hillary responsible for mishandling ben-ghazi indicates that you perhaps are obtunded on cannabinoids.

**futhermore, i had previously declared that mitt romney is not someone i could vote for based on a true account of him depilating his blonde, gay, classmate.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:20 am

[quote="Maria S"]So many funny ironies in this story..where to begin?... "Paula" Broad(well) Surprised ...and "risking it all"..for..well, poor man.[quote/]but none in her being "embedded with petraeus?"

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:33 am

Phlegmatic, you stay up all night thinking that vitty up?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:01 am

The Washington Post reported on Saturday that the FBI probe was triggered when Broadwell sent threatening emails to an unidentified woman close to the CIA director.

The woman went to the FBI, which traced the threats to Broadwell and then uncovered explicit emails between Petraeus and Broadwell, the Post said.

http://news.yahoo.com/cia-director-petraeus-resigns-admits-extra-marital-affair-004518014.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:10 am

*I told you all yesterday..that these are not our "colorful" people..and this Paula Broadwell person is hardly a sweet romantic..she is an opportunist/user..and apparently a harasser/abuser too.

I am changing her color (!) from light grey to dark grey.

Last edited by Maria S on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:13 am

This general is a little slow. If he asked for vp slot , he could have wiggled out of this fiasco by arguing about the meaning of is. Too late for that.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:34 am

Maria S wrote:*I told you all yesterday..that these are not our "colorful" people..and this Paula Broadwell person is hardly a sweet romantic..she is an opportunist/user..and apparently a harasser/abuser too.

I am changing her color (!) from light grey to dark grey.

yeah, dark. sending threat emails and what not. didn't know much of the story earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:43 am

Minus the technology- this story looks like one from the beginning of time..love, lust, selfishness, jealousy, insanity etc, etc:)

Fiction always pales in comparison to real life.

Speaking of fiction and spies..planning to see "Skyfall" this evening..have you seen it?
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:45 am

Maria S wrote:Minus the technology- this story looks like one from the beginning of time..love, lust, selfishness, jealousy, insanity etc, etc:)

Fiction always pales in comparison to real life.

Speaking of fiction and spies..planning to see "Skyfall" this evening..have you seen it?

i might see it tonight, let's see. i don't care for imax-3d version, so am not scampering to book the tics, will just walk into the mall theater if the timings fit. or else, any week night. I am a lonely camper these days. ewwwwryone in the fam is in India, so half the time, I just bounce from one location to another aimlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:50 am

Tracy,

Oh..am sure you miss your family.

Hope you can find-invite a friend/acquaintance Tracy..there are lots of people who are perhaps feeling the same..and waiting for an invite..you will be surprised *if you feel like it of course..sometimes solitude and doing stuff by ourselves is nice too:)

Have a good day, am off!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:58 am

Maria S wrote:In the video I posted..she clearly says "he shared his e-mails and contacts" with her..an affair is one thing and it is his personal business..but, if the Head of the CIA shares his personal e-mails with her or anyone.......

Apparently the lovestruck General was using his military e-mail address (listening to CNN now)...goodness..."thousands of e-mails" after she broke up with him.

Forget the Govt, CIA- Spy business, Military..doesn't office Orientation 101- anywhere include "don't use office/official e-mail address for love notes and lovesick notes?"..What about just common sense? Forgot..love and hormones can lead to insanity:)

i heard abt someone where the guy gave all his email acct passwords, his bank acct #s, credit card #s, acct logins, passwords, etc to this other woman, who he was trying to get close, in order to prove to her 'how much he trusts her'. Craziness101!!! Probably Mr.P did it for the same reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:21 am

Thanks M. I did have a cousin's invite. But declined it. Have too much work to do at home. Won't have the energy. Will go to the mall and sing the sad Diwali song, 'dekh ke duniya ki Diwali, dil mera chup chap jala'. Meaning, seeing the world's Diwali, my heart smolders silently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:32 am

Natalia Romanova wrote:Thanks M. I did have a cousin's invite. But declined it. Have too much work to do at home. Won't have the energy. Will go to the mall and sing the sad Diwali song, 'dekh ke duniya ki Diwali, dil mera chup chap jala'. Meaning, seeing the world's Diwali, my heart smolders silently.

:( I know what you're saying. parantu...

Life is not meant for laughter
To be a constant thing.
If there were not winter,
Which heart would yearn for spring?
And if there were no beauty
That follows after rains,
Storm clouds would not scurry
Across the dusty plains.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:40 am

Bittu wrote:And if there were no beauty
That follows after rains,
Storm clouds would not scurry
Across the dusty plains.
the vast, hot, and dusty indo-gangetic plains?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:04 pm

hey Jeremiah, thanks for adding value to this thread.

insightful comments from you.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:31 pm

FluteHolder wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/cia-chief-petraeus-resigns-reportedly-over-affair-201305343--politics.html
Is it due to the affair or asked to resign for not taking care of the 'security affairs' at Benghazi?

The world is different today and wives should think if the man-woman affair is worth the fuss.

Earlier (not too long ago) a man married a woman.

Now man can marry another man
a woman can marry a woman

10 years from now, man-goat or woman-dog marriage will be legal and accepted by many states (Californians first).

IMO, scorn for this old-fashioned man-woman affair has gone too far. General Petraeus should remain the General and continue to serve.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:06 pm

FluteHolder wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/cia-chief-petraeus-resigns-reportedly-over-affair-201305343--politics.html

>>>>There is more to this than meets the eye, probably has to do with compromised (no pun intended!) intel issues. Let's see how this unfolds.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Kris wrote:

>>>>There is more to this than meets the eye, probably has to do with compromised (no pun intended!) intel issues. Let's see how this unfolds.

sometimes there is no conspiracy behind every curtain.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:33 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/12/us/beyond-paula-broadwells-tv-interviews-a-family-focused-life.html?pagewanted=1&_r=0&src=twrhp

I think the French have it about right when it comes to mundane and casual marital infidelity. The lady seems to be your average neighbor with above-average physique and stamina for a hard-driving life. Quite possibly her Radiologist husband was understanding of an open relationship as long as it was under wraps. She was 40 and Petraeus was 60 and for the General it looks like it was instant attraction. In the narrowly defined world of brawn plus brains that was the national security elite, the slippery slope leading them both towards emotional infidelity and then possibly some long sessions where she demonstrated her protege-like skills of having "understood" the General must have seemed like one huge strokage for the guy that routinely bikes 25 miles. I hope their spouses just move on and get on with their lives with some domestic restraining orders.

For the Republicans discovering a couple of weeks ago thanks to an FBI whistleblower that they have a dirty CIA director must have been confusing. They did not have enough time to compute whether releasing the bombshell would have targeted Obama sufficiently just in time for elections or it would have taken attention away from whitehouse and state and squarely pegged it at CIA's doors. I think they chose wisely to sit it out.

If the Radiologist is willing Broadwell would have an advance for another blockbuster and the country will revel in its celebration of human frailties and get closer to France.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Kris wrote:

Look at my other thread on the republican Morons/

The Leader of the Congress was informed of the investigation in October - it means the investigation would have started much much earlier. Started with a woman complaining about "Mistress Boredwell" e-bullying her.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:42 pm

atcg wrote:

For the Republicans discovering a couple of weeks ago thanks to an FBI whistleblower that they have a dirty CIA director must have been confusing.

why? i had assumed that in all these small southern towns, behind the facade of the church-attending, piety preaching evangelical life, everyone is happily screwing everyone else.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:38 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
atcg wrote:

For the Republicans discovering a couple of weeks ago thanks to an FBI whistleblower that they have a dirty CIA director must have been confusing.

why? i had assumed that in all these small southern towns, behind the facade of the church-attending, piety preaching evangelical life, everyone is happily screwing everyone else.
Il Professore, is Desperate Housewives one of your guilty pleasures?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
atcg wrote:

Il Professore, is Desperate Housewives one of your guilty pleasures?

I've been told that it's not easy to resist Bree Van de Kamp. True?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 am

i really feel that petraeus should be forgiven by the american public and the govt and reinstated. this was a personal failing. why should the american govt and the public lose the services of someone with a razor sharp intellect and who has given so much in service to the nation? it's a real shame that americans can't come to grip with a simple affair. no national security issue seems to be involved in all the reports that have surfaced so far.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:31 am

If I were involved in this saga, would have loved to be part of the FBI team that began investigating relatively minor jealousy induced threats and then stumble onto the big scandal. Oh. Would have loved being part of that team. Wonder who those guys were.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:45 am

NATs,
Once you learned about the affair, you will be tortured because you want tell everyone but cannot. Do you want to be in that situation? Can you survive that tension?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next