Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M-S synthesis: Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan sings inside a Sikh Gurudwara

Go down

M-S synthesis: Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan sings inside a Sikh Gurudwara Empty M-S synthesis: Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan sings inside a Sikh Gurudwara

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:24 pm

This is a live programme by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Live at Ramgarhia Sabha Gurdwara Slough UK on 31st December 1989

Back to top Go down

M-S synthesis: Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan sings inside a Sikh Gurudwara Empty Re: M-S synthesis: Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan sings inside a Sikh Gurudwara

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Several years ago, yours truly was inside the ulsoor gurudwara in bangalore. i was shocked to see paintings representing sikh-muslim conflicts (e.g. the conflict with jahangir because guru arjan publicly supported khusrau's revolt against jahangir; and guru govind singh's clash with Aurangzeb). Military scenes depicting warfare and killings were being shown in these paintings. And i i was horrified for one reason only--this is not something to be shown in a place of worship. The objective of this seems to be to brainwash the young sikh boy and inculcate in him a hatred for muslims.

That is why i was very happy to see the video of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Saab singing inside a Sikh Gurudwara.

Back to top Go down

M-S synthesis: Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan sings inside a Sikh Gurudwara Empty Re: M-S synthesis: Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan sings inside a Sikh Gurudwara

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMa_EVn4yJQ
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down