Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyderabad MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi challenges hindus

+4
Idéfix
Merlot Daruwala
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
ashdoc
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hyderabad MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi challenges hindus  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hyderabad MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi challenges hindus

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i think the muslim percentage in UP is 17-18 %. at any rate, any comments on the fact that UP muslims prefer not to have their own party (unlike the AP muslims)?

I'm sure you're aware that MIM is confined to Hyd only, even within Hyd they do not have any reach outside of the old city. So in general A.P muslims are like U.P muslims wonly.

i recently read that the MIM is looking to expand their area of influence which is one reason why they snapped ties with the congress.

And you think they've a chance! If they did and win then you should be the happiest person, your dream "hindu-muslim synthesis" came true. What are you complaining about Smile

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Hyderabad MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi challenges hindus  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hyderabad MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi challenges hindus

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:03 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i think the muslim percentage in UP is 17-18 %. at any rate, any comments on the fact that UP muslims prefer not to have their own party (unlike the AP muslims)?

I'm sure you're aware that MIM is confined to Hyd only, even within Hyd they do not have any reach outside of the old city. So in general A.P muslims are like U.P muslims wonly.

i recently read that the MIM is looking to expand their area of influence which is one reason why they snapped ties with the congress.

And you think they've a chance! If they did and win then you should be the happiest person, your dream "hindu-muslim synthesis" came true. What are you complaining about Smile

since they are communal, i want the AP muslims to reject them, and for the MIM to be confined to the lunatic fringe of the polity in AP. i hate communalism, both majority communalism and also minority communalism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:10 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
what i want to know is why hyderabadi muslims are communal--to the extent that they have their own party which is a mainstream party--and Lucknow muslims are not. i also wish to know why every telugu i have come across on this forum (and on sulekha) has been communal to varying extents. it seems to me that the wounds inflicted by Razakars and the subsequent Police Action have not yet completely healed.

What percentage of present A.P was ruled by the Nizams you think!

the vast majority of communal incidents in AP have been taking place in hyderabad which is the largest city with the maximum population in AP and hyderabad was within the Nizam's domain.

But when you say every telugu you're referring to 70 mil. of them!

i had specified that i was referring to 'every telugu i have come across on this forum' (by which i am referring to self-proclaimed telugus on this forum and on sulekha). In real life i know an elderly telugu gentleman, a very scholarly man who is one of the most hard core secularists i have ever come across. This man is a hindu but he respects the Nizams for doing development work, for being secular (and not communal), for giving scholarships to deserving hindu students, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:

i had specified that i was referring to 'every telugu i have come across on this forum' (by which i am referring to self-proclaimed telugus on this forum and on sulekha). In real life i know an elderly telugu gentleman, a very scholarly man who is one of the most hard core secularists i have ever come across. This man is a hindu but he respects the Nizams for doing development work, for being secular (and not communal), for giving scholarships to deserving hindu students, etc.

Couldn't have been more wrong, other than PP, I don't think any other poster has Telangana roots, your assertion about the wounds inflicted by Razakars is baseless.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Rashmun,
I repeat : a sample of one does not make proof.

Most people living in ap are secularists with or without your knowledge. Now what is your point?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2