Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the Mumbai mafia replaced by the Chennai mafia???

3 posters

Go down

Is the Mumbai mafia replaced by the Chennai mafia??? Empty Is the Mumbai mafia replaced by the Chennai mafia???

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:05 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournament/england-in-india-2012/top-stories/Five-selectors-wanted-to-sack-Dhoni-but-BCCI-chief-Srinivasan-prevented-it-Amarnath/articleshow/17585632.cms

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Is the Mumbai mafia replaced by the Chennai mafia??? Empty Re: Is the Mumbai mafia replaced by the Chennai mafia???

Post by truthbetold Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Sandilya,
Ever since I read this news in the morning I am hoping to come across this Srinivasan guy and kick him. Ever since this stupid idiot became bcci chairman Indian cricket went from bad to worse. What a rotten guy? People like him ruin national institutions for their personal (ipl) gain.
I wish India loses this test bad and Srinivasan gets kicked out. He is traitor to Indian cause.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Is the Mumbai mafia replaced by the Chennai mafia??? Empty Re: Is the Mumbai mafia replaced by the Chennai mafia???

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:45 pm

srinivasan is a greedy asshole. i've detested him from the get go for destroying indian test cricket. much of the frenzied IPL calendar and its deleterious effect on the test team can be pinned on this asshole who sent goondas to beat up his own son because he lives openly as a homosexual.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down