Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mine too

Go down

mine too Empty mine too

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:38 pm

mine too 164650_322831561159147_939293328_n

Back to top Go down

mine too Empty Re: mine too

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Time to get off your rickety chair and spend some time with your husband and children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:09 pm

psychosis has been triggered...we're in for a treat next few days

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:psychosis has been triggered...we're in for a treat next few days

Nothing can beat your repeated death threats to Mburuburu and your posting the pictures of his wife and daughter on chat together with your claim that it is your great desire to make love to both of them. Perverts like you are a menace to society.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:psychosis has been triggered...we're in for a treat next few days

Nothing can beat your repeated death threats to Mburuburu and your posting the pictures of his wife and daughter on chat together with your claim that it is your great desire to make love to both of them. Perverts like you are a menace to society.

When you get a few minutes spare time, dig your nose out of phlegmy's spincter and read old threads over the years - the geriatric douchebag deserves every bit of the nut cracking from me. But then you're a borderline retard hobbled with reading comprehension problems, overt and slavish heroworship and selective parsing capabilities so am not hopeful. feel free to carry on this conversation for rest of the night as your psychosis can't be controlled once triggered - I may read some of them and have a good laugh tomorrow as time permits.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:19 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

When you get a few minutes spare time, dig your nose out of phlegmy's spincter and read old threads over the years - the geriatric douchebag deserves every bit of the nut cracking from me. But then you're a borderline retard hobbled with reading comprehension problems, overt and slavish heroworship and selective parsing capabilities so am not hopeful. feel free to carry on this conversation for rest of the night as your psychosis can't be controlled once triggered - I may read some of them and have a good laugh tomorrow as time permits.

I know he has referred to Vaani's hairy legs. He claims you yourself spoke about it on sulekha chat. At any rate this does not give you the right to claim you wish to make love to his wife and daughter, and to post pictures of his wife and daughter on chat. Not to forget your repeated death threats to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down