Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person?

+2
MaxEntropy_Man
bw
6 posters

Go down

how many?

[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Vote_lcap14%[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Vote_lcap14%[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Vote_lcap21%[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Vote_lcap7%[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Vote_lcap21%[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Vote_lcap0%[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Vote_lcap7%[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Vote_lcap0%[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Empty [poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:50 pm

How many chers/suchers/bloggers you have met in person?

People who you first got in touch via sulekha or such.forumotion.

Met. Not talked not phone. Not chatted on a messenger. Not video chatted. Not emailed. Not exchanged pictures.

Met in person. Even if for 5 minutes. But a face-to-face, real meeting. Oh, and they should know who you are. e.g., I have met a couple of ch'ers, but I didn't tell them who I am. So ya, that doesn't count.

Poll can be entirely anon. Would love to see you play.

Back to top Go down

[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Empty Re: [poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person?

Post by bw Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:01 pm

what do you intend to do with this information?

bw

Back to top Go down

[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Empty Re: [poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:02 pm

bw wrote:what do you intend to do with this information?

sit and marvel.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

sit and marvel.

on the rickety chair?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:06 pm

bw wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

sit and marvel.

on the rickety chair?

yep, that's me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:08 pm

oh wow, someone met 9+... and 6 too!

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:36 pm

just ask snoopy. he'll tell you all you need to know.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:49 pm

mrs. bagchi: why did you remove that post about snoopy? is snoopy like the mafia don who puts fear into people here?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:52 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:mrs. bagchi: why did you remove that post about snoopy? is snoopy like the mafia don who puts fear into people here?

I got confused who you call snoopy. I was going by who bw calls snoopy.

PS: you can call me Ms. Bagchi. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:55 pm

same person.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:57 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:same person.

yeah, he either posts links, or asks questions. chances are, he will interview me instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:How many chers/suchers/bloggers you have met in person?

Met. Not talked not phone. Not chatted on a messenger. Not video chatted. Not emailed. Not exchanged pictures.

Met in person. Even if for 5 minutes. But a face-to-face, real meeting. Oh, and they should know who you are. e.g., I have met a couple of ch'ers, but I didn't tell them who I am. So ya, that doesn't count.

Really ? I don't see how it is possible unless they are some kind of celebrities or public personalities.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:02 pm

b_A wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:How many chers/suchers/bloggers you have met in person?

Really ? I don't see how it is possible unless they are some kind of celebrities or public personalities.

there are many many things absolutely weird and abnormal about me. this is one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:same person.

yeah, he either posts links, or asks questions. chances are, he will interview me instead.

life ain't fair in the snoopy, gossipy world. Razz

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:08 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:mrs. bagchi: why did you remove that post about snoopy? is snoopy like the mafia don who puts fear into people here?

snoopy? an evil mafia don? nah! just a cute lil beagle.

[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9PaF-GzgAoaQri8I9TbINIWjVoUzwBuE2b_Vp2b_C5foFqm4u6w

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:28 am

I have met one SuCHer in person. Both of us are quite open about our real identities, so it's not hard to guess who that is. I have exchanged emails and personal messages with less than 10 SuCHers.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm

bw wrote:

snoopy? an evil mafia don? nah! just a cute lil beagle.

[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9PaF-GzgAoaQri8I9TbINIWjVoUzwBuE2b_Vp2b_C5foFqm4u6w

Aww! Thank you, Lucy!

[poll] how many chers/suchers/blogger you have met in person? Lucy-peanuts-images-976
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:47 pm

oh wow. you are a better character reader than I am.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:15 pm

It is possible some of us may meet accidentally.  But why this desire to meet anonymous posters in person?  Why can't you go to facebook and interact there? I do not use it often but facebook is created for that purpose. 

On line forum such as this forum is for anonymous exchange of ideas. If you know a person directly, it could inhibit frank discussion.  

I am not saying a prohibition on interaction is required.  You can do whatever you want. I wish to see the forum stay as a place of free exchange of ideas.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down