Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow..All CHers here???

+3
Hellsangel
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Hashie
7 posters

Go down

Wow..All CHers here??? Empty Wow..All CHers here???

Post by Hashie Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Wonderful to see so many CHers (same handles) here...after 10 yrs...anybody remember me? 
Very Happy

Hashie

Back to top Go down

Wow..All CHers here??? Empty Re: Wow..All CHers here???

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Hashie wrote:Wonderful to see so many CHers (same handles) here...after 10 yrs...anybody remember me? 
Very Happy

what was your sulekha handle?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashie Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:35 pm

well...Tinku, dream,infinity,Hashie etc... I googled and found ur website somehow...Thanks a lot for creating this site :-)

Hashie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Hashie wrote:well...Tinku, dream,infinity,Hashie etc... I googled and found ur website somehow...Thanks a lot for creating this site :-)

I remember you very well. I recall also Simba, Chandni, etc. who used to be your friends on sulekha. I think you were around when i used to have some philosophy discussions with the poster Brhaspati. Meanwhile:
Vakavaka Pakapaka = sandilya
Marathaadi Samiyaar = Uppili
Impedimenta = geethree
Jebediah Mburuburu = flimflam
Idefix = Carvaka
Kris = Kris

This forum was created by Carvaka (with the help of some other posters here). Two other forums were created by old time CH regulars but this one was found to be superior to the others. Meanwhile, there is some amount of politics on this forum (as there was on sulekha). We have friends, enemies, and frenemies on this board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:53 pm

Hey tinku, how are you? Who all do you r'ber here? weren't you an eng student (doing MS or just finished it) then and does your first name start with 's'? I r'ber you as simba and puja's friend. you were also the rakhi brother of smita. am i rite?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:00 pm

kinnera wrote:Hey tinku, how are you? Who all do you r'ber here? weren't you an eng student (doing MS or just finished it) then and does your first name start with 's'? I r'ber you as simba and puja's friend. you were also the rakhi brother of smita. am i rite?

Tinku - rings a bell;

Rakhi brother of Smita....now dont tell me it is another UP story....Razz

wait..which smita ? the one ..the one....Kris ...hm...nnvr mind...I am sworn to secrecy.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
kinnera wrote:Hey tinku, how are you? Who all do you r'ber here? weren't you an eng student (doing MS or just finished it) then and does your first name start with 's'? I r'ber you as simba and puja's friend. you were also the rakhi brother of smita. am i rite?

Tinku - rings a bell;

wait..which smita ? the one ..the one....Kris ...hm...nnvr mind...I am sworn to secrecy.

Rakhi story: smita used to make the guys on ch her rakhi brothers left and right. Razz She even mailed rakhis to them. She did that to tinku too (if i r'ber rite) and then asked him if he received it. he said yes. she asked if he tied it. he said no. she got upset. 

She even offered to tie one to bittu mian, but he responded with, 'tie it to my L***'. She got offended and stopped posting. and then HK and others chided bittu and cajoled her to come back. she came back after taking 2-3 days break.

yeah, smita ad kris' exchanges used to be fun. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashie Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:10 pm

this kinnera sounds like the detective in that rajendraprasad movie ;-)..what r ur other handles??

BTW, thx for all the info Rashmun.
Uppili sounds very familiar and so are Sandilya and Kris

damn...where is Truthseeker? :-} 

Caravaka and Rashmun quickly reminds me of Ibrahim and Sitaram ..hahaha..are they still around?

Hashie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Hashie wrote:this kinnera sounds like the detective in that rajendraprasad movie ;-)..what r ur other handles??

Ayya baboi enta mataa! Razz Tamaridi isakapattaname kada? nenu cheppindi correcta kaada mutyla muggu hero garu?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Hashie wrote:this kinnera sounds like the detective in that rajendraprasad movie ;-)..what r ur other handles??

Caravaka and Rashmun quickly reminds me of Ibrahim and Sitaram ..hahaha..are they still around?

no, both Sitaram and Ibrahim seem to have gotten lost to eternity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Eternity or oblivion?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Eternity or oblivion?

it should have been "for eternity" instead of "to eternity".

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:40 pm

kinnera wrote:

Ayya baboi enta mataa! Razz Tamaridi isakapattaname kada? nenu cheppindi correcta kaada mutyla muggu hero garu?

LOL.

Welcome back, Simbulu. So, is Vizag becoming the capital?  Where will the Assembly be?  Poornaa maarkettu?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
kinnera wrote:

LOL.

Welcome back, Simbulu. So, is Vizag becoming the capital?  Where will the Assembly be?  Poornaa maarkettu?

Ayyo simba kaadandi. Simba nestam. Nenu bedara gottesinattunnanu paapam. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashie Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:52 pm

kinnera wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
kinnera wrote:

LOL.

Its almost 2:30 am ..'here'...and hence the delay...monday morning tomm Smile

Hashie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Hashie wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
kinnera wrote:

LOL.

Tinku!!! Welcome back. Things haven't changed. We are a little older, that is all. Looks like Carvaka is becoming "conservative republican" LOL, just kidding.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:18 pm

Hashie wrote:

oh...desaniki tirigi vellipoyavannamata. Ee patiki bhaarya, okariddaru budankayalu undi untaaru Smile. Welcome back Smile!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Hashie svāgataṁ, mīru ikkaḍa ānandistārani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:32 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Hashie svāgataṁ, mīru ikkaḍa ānandistārani

lol! that's an incomplete sentence, Vids. It shld be: 'Hashie, svagatam, miru ikkada anandistarani ashistaanu' (Hasie, welcome. I hope you'll enjoy it here)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:34 pm

kinnera wrote:

lol! that's an incomplete sentence, Vids. It shld be: 'Hashie, svagatam, miru ikkada anandistarani ashistaanu' (Hasie, welcome. I hope you'll enjoy it here)

i said you will enjoy here, and google told me that. i trustam googalu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:42 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Hashie wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
kinnera wrote:

LOL.

Tinku!!! Welcome back. Things haven't changed. We are a little older, that is all. Looks like Carvaka is becoming "conservative republican" LOL, just kidding.

>>>>"but we refuse to grow up,", as the bumper sticker goes

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
kinnera wrote:

i said you will enjoy here, and google told me that. i trustam googalu.

then it shld be, 'Hashie svagatam, miru ikkada anadistaru'. you gotta trust an out and out gult woman, not googulu.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Kris wrote:

>>>>"but we refuse to grow up,", as the bumper sticker goes

Same here, Kris. Young at heart for ever and ever! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:47 pm

kinnera wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Tinku - rings a bell;

Rakhi story: smita used to make the guys on ch her rakhi brothers left and right. Razz She even mailed rakhis to them. She did that to tinku too (if i r'ber rite) and then asked him if he received it. he said yes. she asked if he tied it. he said no. she got upset. 

She even offered to tie one to bittu mian, but he responded with, 'tie it to my L***'. She got offended and stopped posting. ....yeah, smita ad kris' exchanges used to be fun. Smile

>>>Damn, that's a relief.. I thought it was moi. Anyway, what is this rakhi business? I don't recall that.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Wow..All CHers here??? Empty Abbe Hashie!

Post by TruthSeeker Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:53 am

"The Fall (French: La Chute) is a philosophical novel written by Albert Camus. First published in 1956, it is his last complete work of fiction. Set in Amsterdam, The Fall consists of a series of dramatic monologues by the self-proclaimed "judge-penitent" Jean-Baptiste Clamence, as he reflects upon his life to a stranger. In what amounts to a confession, Clamence tells of his success as a wealthy Parisian defense lawyer who was highly respected by his colleagues; his crisis, and his ultimate "fall" from grace, was meant to invoke, in secular terms, The Fall of Man in the Garden of Eden. The Fall explores themes of innocence, imprisonment, non-existence, and truth."

What does the above mean to you in 2013?

Best wishes,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:06 am

Dear TS-Unkil,

La Chute is not what you thought it might be. But you are on the righ track in your quest for your self. The fall is not too far away. You're nearly there. A few more glugs and you'll suddenly experience a rush of air as you give in to the pull of Mother Earth. Even as you see your table, your laptop and other furtniture flying up, you'll finally find your self. On the ground.

MD
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashie Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:18 am

TruthSeeker wrote:"The Fall (French: La Chute) is a philosophical novel written by Albert Camus. First published in 1956, it is his last complete work of fiction. Set in Amsterdam, The Fall consists of a series of dramatic monologues by the self-proclaimed "judge-penitent" Jean-Baptiste Clamence, as he reflects upon his life to a stranger. In what amounts to a confession, Clamence tells of his success as a wealthy Parisian defense lawyer who was highly respected by his colleagues; his crisis, and his ultimate "fall" from grace, was meant to invoke, in secular terms, The Fall of Man in the Garden of Eden. The Fall explores themes of innocence, imprisonment, non-existence, and truth."

What does the above mean to you in 2013?

Best wishes,
TS.

Well,  'Do not wait for the Last Judgement. It takes place everyday' 

Don;t tell me u actually read the book!?

Hashie

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:53 pm

@Hashie -  (-:

You have not changed as well, always full of wisdom...

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down