Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Indians get ahead

+4
pravalika nanda
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Petrichor
Rishi
8 posters

Go down

Why Indians get ahead Empty Why Indians get ahead

Post by Rishi Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:07 pm

A chinese guy from Malyasia told me that Indians get ahead of Chinese at the workplace because they can talk. He said that is why ---meaning Indians have the gift of gab -- most of the lawyers in his country are Indians.

Do you think it was a racist comment?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Why Indians get ahead Empty Re: Why Indians get ahead

Post by Petrichor Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Yes....he should have said "people with brown skin".

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Rishi wrote:A chinese guy from Malyasia told me that Indians get ahead of Chinese at the workplace because they can talk. He said that is why ---meaning Indians have the gift of gab -- most of the lawyers in his country are Indians.

No... I just told a indonesian guy why he will have difficulty at workplace and why whites with lesser performance will have no problems at workplace - bcz they know how to bullshyt (my exact words).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Rishi wrote:A chinese guy from Malyasia told me that Indians get ahead of Chinese at the workplace because they can talk. He said that is why ---meaning Indians have the gift of gab -- most of the lawyers in his country are Indians.

**this just reminded me of something funny at work. we were all at a work station when a pyschiatrist came in to print something. she is this pretty russian woman in her late-40s, and one of the few women where i work who puts on short skirts or dresses every day. she was at the computer and she suddenly said, "oh, i'm not able to print this." i was nearby discussing a case with an attending, a resident, and a few medical students. teh 60-smtg attending and 20-smtg resident dropped what they were doing and scurried around the cubicle to help her blushingly. it was pretty funny and we tried hard not to laugh. when i'm done with this stuff, i'm gonna dress up every single day. it felt nice to see a woman of her age reduce these men to such helplessness.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:22 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

**this just reminded me of something funny at work. we were all at a work station when a pyschiatrist came in to print something. she is this pretty russian woman in her late-40s, and one of the few women where i work who puts on short skirts or dresses every day. she was at the computer and she suddenly said, "oh, i'm not able to print this." i was nearby discussing a case with an attending, a resident, and a few medical students. teh 60-smtg attending and 20-smtg resident dropped what they were doing and scurried around the cubicle to help her blushingly. it was pretty funny and we tried hard not to laugh. when i'm done with this stuff, i'm gonna dress up every single day. it felt nice to see a woman of her age reduce these men to such helplessness.

****Important statement in the post*****

Bolded for readers benefit - Brought to you by "Blessings & Sermons"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:31 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1256029/

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:34 am

pravalika nanda wrote:when i'm done with this stuff, i'm gonna dress up every single day.
be prepared for disppointment; the men may not react as you might want them to. as far as i know, you're not a pretty, russian female.

pravalika nanda wrote:it felt nice to see a woman of her age reduce these men to such helplessness.
you're best off here at suCH where no one can see you. merely pretend to be a woman, make occasional references to your miniskirts, and manicure, pedicure, and waxing appointments, and end every sentence with a "na"; you'll soon be one of the vaunted p.e.w.t.t.s (Persons Equipped With The Thing) and have charvak, merlot (Her Royal Roundness), l'angelo lesbica, and penius seetharamayya711 eating out of the palm of your hand.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:45 am

Jm,
That was a mean and nasty comment.

What is behind her royal roundness?
Who is lesbica?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:26 am

truthbetold wrote:Jm,

Who is lesbica?

Ever since that loser old dog's wife left him and took the kids with her, he makes himself feel better by pretending to the world on the web that he raised the kids and putting down other people. Otherwise he wallows in his miserable existence.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:23 am

truthbetold wrote:Jm,... What is behind her royal roundness?
a huge arse that he grew there on a 100% non-vegetarian diet.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:24 am

Hellsangel wrote:

Who is lesbica?

Ever since that loser old dog's wife left him and took the kids with her, he makes himself feel better by pretending to the world on the web that he raised the kids and putting down other people. Otherwise he wallows in his miserable existence.

b_A/Hellsangel,
at least he does not tell lies and flame others using multiple handles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:40 am

Hellsangel wrote:

Who is lesbica?

l'angelo lesbica, i'm sorry if i hurt your fragile feelings.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:13 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

Who is lesbica?

reprehensible behaviour that is some -- especially towards old dogs that consider you part of family. HA, have you been taught to treat elderly dogs in your family like this? that dog is old enough to be...your dog's father!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:35 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Who is lesbica?

reprehensible behaviour that is some -- especially towards old dogs that consider you part of family. HA, have you been taught to treat elderly dogs in your family like this? that dog is old enough to be...your dog's father!

Ha ha.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:30 pm

Jm,
What gave away merlot's arse size?
not sure who lesbica is? ha? is that a female handle? it sounds like a male poster.
???

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:when i'm done with this stuff, i'm gonna dress up every single day.
be prepared for disppointment; the men may not react as you might want them to. as far as i know, you're not a pretty, russian female.

pravalika nanda wrote:it felt nice to see a woman of her age reduce these men to such helplessness.
you're best off here at suCH where no one can see you. merely pretend to be a woman, make occasional references to your miniskirts, and manicure, pedicure, and waxing appointments, and end every sentence with a "na"; you'll soon be one of the vaunted p.e.w.t.t.s (Persons Equipped With The Thing) and have charvak, merlot (Her Royal Roundness), l'angelo lesbica, and penius seetharamayya711 eating out of the palm of your hand.

** so kind to max though he's already serenading me with sitcom clips. and you're not that far behind - thanks for the interest.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:42 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

****Important statement in the post*****

Bolded for readers benefit - Brought to you by "Blessings & Sermons"

** are nurses not allowed to talk to residents and medical students?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down