i am one garage door and one rear windshield less and have one very high strung family Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am one garage door and one rear windshield less and have one very high strung family

+4
Impedimenta
confuzzled dude
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MaxEntropy_Man
8 posters

Go down

i am one garage door and one rear windshield less and have one very high strung family Empty i am one garage door and one rear windshield less and have one very high strung family

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:48 pm

lovely start to my week. that is all.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

i am one garage door and one rear windshield less and have one very high strung family Empty Re: i am one garage door and one rear windshield less and have one very high strung family

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:54 pm

u or someone backed the car into the garage door?

Back to top Go down

i am one garage door and one rear windshield less and have one very high strung family Empty Re: i am one garage door and one rear windshield less and have one very high strung family

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:u or someone backed the car into the garage door?

yours truly.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:u or someone backed the car into the garage door?

yours truly.

Why would you back ur car into garage ? is that how you park ?

Anyway.. hope the door repair does not cause more than $500...which will be under deductible.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:44 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:lovely start to my week. that is all.

look on bright side, backseat was not occupied when this happened.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:53 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:lovely start to my week. that is all.

look on bright side, backseat was not occupied when this happened.

wow! that is a great way to make myself feel better. thanks. i needed that!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:56 pm

skidded on ice/snow? happened to K once.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:07 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:skidded on ice/snow? happened to K once.

no. was not being alert, plain and simple. too many things going on, too many thoughts spinning around in my head and was just preoccupied. pulled out before the door was all the way up. lesson learned -- don't even turn the ignition on without making sure the door is all the way up.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:03 am

oh crap. hope u are ok. take care.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:49 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

no. was not being alert, plain and simple. too many things going on, too many thoughts spinning around in my head and was just preoccupied. pulled out before the door was all the way up. lesson learned -- don't even turn the ignition on without making sure the door is all the way up.

>>>Ouch! Hopefully, the damage is not too much price-wise. I just had a slow leak - picked up a drill bit while driving my wife's car. Of course, the tire guy told me I needed to change all 4 tires- set me back about $400.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:02 pm

This is why Americans keep their junk in the garage and their expensive cars on the driveway.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:09 pm

It happened to me once. Sonny and I sat in the car in the garage, ready to go out. Sonny was sitting at the back. He forgot something and went in to get it. I wanted to pull the car out of the garage before he came back. What i didn't notice was that he kept the back door wide open. I backed up and BAM, the door hit the garage wall. The door was badly damaged and so was the garage wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Kris wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

>>>Ouch! Hopefully, the damage is not too much price-wise. I just had a slow leak - picked up a drill bit while driving my wife's car. Of course, the tire guy told me I needed to change all 4 tires- set me back about $400.

$400 for 4 tires. wow! what kind of car do you drive? my tires are sinfully expensive. anyway update on car + garage situation. apparently insurance will cover the w.shield completely (no deductible for windshields; didn't know that) and called a garage guy from angie's list who said he can just fix the cracked panel and the damaged hardware. no need to replace the entire door. entire estimated cost around $300. phew... i'll have to find time to paint it so it'll look uniform and replace some damaged molding. sheesh..
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:36 pm

Max, SuCH things on mind? Imagine, your picture could have been on the 6 'o'clock news if you had done the same to someone else's garage door.

Who says being on SuCh doesn't cost. It sure does, a minimum of $300 and counting...
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:55 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kris wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

$400 for 4 tires. wow! what kind of car do you drive? my tires are sinfully expensive. anyway update on car + garage situation. apparently insurance will cover the w.shield completely (no deductible for windshields; didn't know that) and called a garage guy from angie's list who said he can just fix the cracked panel and the damaged hardware. no need to replace the entire door. entire estimated cost around $300. phew... i'll have to find time to paint it so it'll look uniform and replace some damaged molding. sheesh..
All's well that ends well. Sounds nasty, breaking the door as well as the windshield.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down