Actions Taken by Narendra Modi to Control the Riots following Godhra Train Massacre - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actions Taken by Narendra Modi to Control the Riots following Godhra Train Massacre

+7
Uppili
b_A
MaxEntropy_Man
Impedimenta
Idéfix
Vakavaka Pakapaka
SomeProfile
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Actions Taken by Narendra Modi to Control the Riots following Godhra Train Massacre - Page 3 Empty Re: Actions Taken by Narendra Modi to Control the Riots following Godhra Train Massacre

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:30 am

trofimov wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:modi for PM!
I disagree with you on this. "These events" will become rarer if those who are seen to have presided over them do not go on to achieve higher office.
i do not have any cogent argument to counter this. as an example to society, it is fitting to punish modi but my gut feel tells me we would be missing out by not having a dynamic man like him as PM.

Back to top Go down

Actions Taken by Narendra Modi to Control the Riots following Godhra Train Massacre - Page 3 Empty Re: Actions Taken by Narendra Modi to Control the Riots following Godhra Train Massacre

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:59 pm

trofimov wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:modi for PM!
I disagree with you on this. "These events" will become rarer if those who are seen to have presided over them do not go on to achieve higher office.
glutimov treats you with kid gloves, probably because of your mental illness. however, he'd be doing this community a service if he rescinded your membership. as admin, he has that responsibility because you give in so easily to your criminal bent and caste propensities.
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i do not have any cogent argument to counter this.
you say that because you kow-tow to pressulu. there are such arguments, and people use them all the time, as you do below.
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:as an example to society, it is fitting to punish modi but my gut feel tells me we would be missing out by not having a dynamic man like him as PM.
people whose emotions are not hobbled by your caste propensities have a different value system. they take democracy and individual freedoms - to practice their religious beliefs, for example - seriously. yours is a medieval, northindian, hindu system, unencumbered by modern views about freedom. the discussion about modi is essentially one about value systems: what is your order of priorities?

in any case, naren bhai is not one of a rare breed. india has many capable leaders.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:12 pm

"naren bhai is not one of a rare breed. india has many capable leaders." J.M.

>>> like who?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:however, he'd be doing this community a service if he rescinded your membership. as admin, he has that responsibility because you give in so easily to your criminal bent and caste propensities.
Jerji, unfortunately for you, the majority of people on this forum think that your behavior is more malicious and in more egregious violation of policy. So if, for argument's sake, admin ever had to unilaterally rescind memberships, he would have to render you that service first before doing it to anyone else, na?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:"naren bhai is not one of a rare breed. india has many capable leaders." J.M.

>>> like who?
i wish you wouldn't worry so much; i am not speaking of traditional leaders of political parties.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:however, he'd be doing this community a service if he rescinded your membership. as admin, he has that responsibility because you give in so easily to your criminal bent and caste propensities.
Jerji, unfortunately for you, the majority of people on this forum think that your behavior is more malicious and in more egregious violation of policy. So if, for argument's sake, admin ever had to unilaterally rescind memberships, he would have to render you that service first before doing it to anyone else, na?
pressulu, i don't believe that it is wrong to use my freedom to speak openly about your abuse of your company's time to habitually harass and slander members, and to support those who violate the privacy of unknown, innocent bystanders merely because they could, somehow, be connected to me, if you created a "privacy policy" only to protect your arse and control the rapid rise of your laundry bill.

what others think does not matter as much to me as it does to you.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:"naren bhai is not one of a rare breed. india has many capable leaders." J.M.

>>> like who?
i wish you wouldn't worry so much; i am not speaking of traditional leaders of political parties.

In other words, you can't name one even though you think 'India has many capable leaders'.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:what others think does not matter as much to me as it does to you.
Hahaha, I don't believe you. Because you are the one who cited the results of a poll on this site -- incorrectly -- multiple times in your arguments with someone else.

PS: I know you are technologically-challenged, so here is a hint: this post contains links to several posts where you cited the results of a poll on this site.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3