1993 recap  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1993 recap

4 posters

Go down

1993 recap  Empty 1993 recap

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 2:43 pm

This we did this last year too.

So, 20 years ago. What were the highlights of your 1993?

mine in chronological order

• feb - learned car driving, got driving license
  • march - had chicken pox
  • march - uncle passed away, first time losing a close relative.
  • march - bombay riots and many depressing related events.
  • april - another tragedy (loss of life) with another relative.
  • april - broke up with xb-1,
  • may - xb-1 got engaged
  • june - engagement in family
  • june - rejected xh's offer
  • july - lost our pet dog. he disappeared
  • july - rejected xh's offer again
  • july - passed first year of BE
  • july - turned 20
  • aug - rejected xh's offer again
  • oct - began liking xh
  • nov - marriage in fam
  • dec - xb-1 got married
  • dec - began falling in love with xh

Phew, that was one long mixed eventful year. How about you?

Back to top Go down

1993 recap  Empty Re: 1993 recap

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed May 01, 2013 4:51 pm

I think I passed matriculation that year and my elder sis got engaged. I think, I didn't have an interesting life.

Adding - you people are good at math, have life, have had x-b, x-h, love stories and bwaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaa I never had a life. Absolutely feeling dramatic today. I don't even belong in this group. Sad

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed May 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Yep and also such welcome banner for me is: "See Anyone's arret record" Crapola.

My break t is over and back to brain aching meet.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Ya. I can exchange all those XB 1, XB 2, XB 2.5 and XH and get a good DH in return. It's no life really. You didn't miss anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu May 02, 2013 10:20 pm

1993 was a big year for me. It was the year when I first started living by myself. The junior college was too far from home, and I was spending 2-3 hours each day in buses. So I got a "room" in a house where I used to stay and go home to my parents on the weekends. It was an exciting time.

That was the year I started watching a lot of movies, including Hindi movies. In the beginning I didn't know any of the actors. I think Darr was the first Hindi movie I watched in a theater as a grown up. After the movie, I remember a friend discussing the plot with me, and me confusing Shah Rukh Khan and Sunny Deol because I didn't know their names.

That was the year Baskin-Robbins opened an outlet in Hyderabad. One of my friends who was steeped in American culture (from books, TV and exposure to cousins who lived in the US) was eager to go there. It was too expensive for me so I never went.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri May 03, 2013 2:19 am

Idéfix wrote:1993 was a big year for me. It was the year when I first started living by myself. The junior college was too far from home, and I was spending 2-3 hours each day in buses. So I got a "room" in a house where I used to stay and go home to my parents on the weekends. It was an exciting time.

That was the year I started watching a lot of movies, including Hindi movies. In the beginning I didn't know any of the actors. I think Darr was the first Hindi movie I watched in a theater as a grown up. After the movie, I remember a friend discussing the plot with me, and me confusing Shah Rukh Khan and Sunny Deol because I didn't know their names.

That was the year Baskin-Robbins opened an outlet in Hyderabad. One of my friends who was steeped in American culture (from books, TV and exposure to cousins who lived in the US) was eager to go there. It was too expensive for me so I never went.

>>>> Oh, what a fall was there! Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri May 03, 2013 2:33 am

Kris wrote:
Idéfix wrote:1993 was a big year for me. It was the year when I first started living by myself. The junior college was too far from home, and I was spending 2-3 hours each day in buses. So I got a "room" in a house where I used to stay and go home to my parents on the weekends. It was an exciting time.

>>>> Oh, what a fall was there! Smile

His gultish-tendency to "ingratiate" towards Naarthies started right there...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri May 03, 2013 2:38 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:This we did this last year too.

So, 20 years ago. What were the highlights of your 1993?

>>>>Hmm, let's see. I started teething and later in the year started speaking and also stood up, all by myself.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down