To Rishi Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Rishi

5 posters

Go down

To Rishi Empty To Rishi

Post by Idéfix Mon May 13, 2013 11:35 am

Often, when JM has a "dispute" with others -- and he does have those often, doesn't he! -- you interfere and ask questions that cast aspersions on the people JM is having the "dispute" with.

Why?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

To Rishi Empty Re: To Rishi

Post by Rishi Mon May 13, 2013 12:07 pm

Idéfix wrote:Often, when JM has a "dispute" with others -- and he does have those often, doesn't he! -- you interfere and ask questions that cast aspersions on the people JM is having the "dispute" with.

Why?

My question to you was based on my observation of your interaction with JM in this forum.

Where did I cast aspersion?

I just asked why you do what you do.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon May 13, 2013 12:09 pm

Rishi wrote:Where did I cast aspersion?
Here, for instance: https://such.forumotion.com/t12715-about-jm#98257

I am asking you a question about a general pattern of your behavior. Are you going to answer it?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon May 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Rishi wrote:
Idéfix wrote:Often, when JM has a "dispute" with others -- and he does have those often, doesn't he! -- you interfere and ask questions that cast aspersions on the people JM is having the "dispute" with.

Why?

My question to you was based on my observation of your interaction with JM in this forum.

Where did I cast aspersion?

I just asked why you do what you do.

He just used the Idéfixian method to determine "aspersion". Kanchi paramacharya also has aspersions in discussing marriages. In fact, the acharya has some kinky thoughts on perverse sex!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Idéfix wrote:

I am asking you a question about a general pattern of your behavior. Are you going to answer it?

why, no...ward#4 big titties does not answer uncomfortable questions. he'll let some time pass before he asks an oblique and seemingly unrelated question of say, douchemun or seva or guruvugaaru or phlegmy so he can build some consensus against you in an exceedingly clever and sneaky way. he subscribes to the notion that revenge is a dish best enjoyed cold and without getting one's handle dirty. it's not his fault tho...persecution by DMK, dalits and aggressive OC/BCs made him that way

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon May 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Idéfix wrote:

1. Two instances of me asking you direct questions in separate threads which I initiated are not interference nor does it amount to a pattern of what you perceive me "casting aspersion" on you.

2. In the first instance, I thought you did not object to some members of this forum revealing private information of JM and indulging in slander against his family members. However, you dug up a thread from the past in which you said it was not correct for people to publish details about JM. I agreed that I was in error because I had not seen that message before.

3. In the second instance, I was referring to you joining with other members to attack JM. You said that is because he is bigoted.

I do not see how I have behaved badly towards you.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 13, 2013 9:44 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

why, no...ward#4 big titties does not answer uncomfortable questions. he'll let some time pass before he asks an oblique and seemingly unrelated question of say, douchemun or seva or guruvugaaru or phlegmy so he can build some consensus against you in an exceedingly clever and sneaky way. he subscribes to the notion that revenge is a dish best enjoyed cold and without getting one's handle dirty. it's not his fault tho...persecution by DMK, dalits and aggressive OC/BCs made him that way

I am seeing ...Calculus people...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon May 13, 2013 10:29 pm

Rishi wrote:I do not see how I have behaved badly towards you.
I am not suggesting that you are behaving badly towards me.

When you think JM is being attacked, you do feel the need to interfere. And you did that not just the last two times; you have done it many posters, several times over the years. I am just wondering why. Based on your response, it sounds like you are in denial about doing it in the first place, so you may not be aware of the reasons why you do it.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down