Painful realization Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painful realization

3 posters

Go down

Painful realization Empty Painful realization

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:57 am

You can suck in only your upper belly. No matter how bad you pull it in, the lower belly bulge still sticks out.

Sad 

Back to top Go down

Painful realization Empty Re: Painful realization

Post by Bittu Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:51 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:You I can suck in only your upper belly. No matter how bad you I pull it in, the lower belly bulge still sticks out.

:( 

fixed, and HTH.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:18 am

Bittu wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:You I can suck in only your upper belly. No matter how bad you I pull it in, the lower belly bulge still sticks out.

Sad 

fixed, and HTH.

Lol. I am talking about BELLY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:48 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Lol. I am talking about BELLY!

Yes, I am too.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:50 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:You can suck in only your upper belly. No matter how bad you pull it in, the lower belly bulge still sticks out.

Sad 

>>>VB, Learn to embrace change. Look at the bright side-- donuts, pizza, french fries.
Jai Belly!

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:54 am

Luckily, i don't have the lower belly fat (friends tell me that that is the hardest one to get rid of, literally impossible). My inches are around the center like the beer belly, neither upper nor lower. so when i tuck in, it looks ok. I also heard that it's good to suck in as much as you can, all the time. That reduces the bulging of the tummy eventually and strengthens the core muscles. "Tuck in your abs and tighten your core muscles" is what my body works and abs instructors tell us all the time while doing the exercises. I am trying to extend that to other times too. 

My wt keeps fluctuating, but if there's anything that remains constant, it's the inches around the belly. vot2do? Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:58 am

kinnera wrote:Luckily, i don't have the lower belly fat (friends tell me that that is the hardest one to get rid of, literally impossible). My inches are around the center like the beer belly, neither upper nor lower. so when i tuck in, it looks ok. I also heard that it's good to suck in as much as you can, all the time. That reduces the bulging of the tummy eventually and strengthens the core muscles. "Tuck in your abs and tighten your core muscles" is what my body works and abs instructors tell us all the time while doing the exercises. I am trying to extend that to other times too. 

My wt keeps fluctuating, but if there's anything that remains constant, it's the inches around the belly. vot2do? Crying or Very sad

>>>The answer Miss Kinnera lies in the question, does it not? Stock up on beer. Hahaha

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:01 am

Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:You can suck in only your upper belly. No matter how bad you pull it in, the lower belly bulge still sticks out.

Sad 

>>>VB, Learn to embrace change. Look at the bright side-- donuts, pizza, french fries.
Jai Belly!

yes, embrace change and hope for the best.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:03 am

Kris wrote:
kinnera wrote:Luckily, i don't have the lower belly fat (friends tell me that that is the hardest one to get rid of, literally impossible). My inches are around the center like the beer belly, neither upper nor lower. so when i tuck in, it looks ok. I also heard that it's good to suck in as much as you can, all the time. That reduces the bulging of the tummy eventually and strengthens the core muscles. "Tuck in your abs and tighten your core muscles" is what my body works and abs instructors tell us all the time while doing the exercises. I am trying to extend that to other times too. 

>>>The answer Miss Kinnera lies in the question, does it not? Stock up on beer. Hahaha

SighO! I'd rather have it constant than have it go up. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:10 am

Kris wrote:

Sad 

Jai Belly!

LOL... those are gonna be out of my menu for a long long time. But it's so frustrating. If I take a deep breath, and shrink in my waist, it looks oh so good, I could make anyone believe I am super curvy, and then 2-3 inches down is the dead giveaway.

I *WILL* get there, whether I get diabetes or not. It's my belly, it will *have* to listen to me if it wants to live with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:15 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:If I take a deep breath, and shrink in my waist, it looks oh so good, I could make anyone believe I am super curvy, and then 2-3 inches down is the dead giveaway.

The dead giveaway is in many other places but denial is a river in Africa...

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:22 am

Bittu wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:If I take a deep breath, and shrink in my waist, it looks oh so good, I could make anyone believe I am super curvy, and then 2-3 inches down is the dead giveaway.

The dead giveaway is in many other places but denial is a river in Africa...

Oye!  she nvr denied. If anything, she exaggerates. exaggeration queen that she is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down